Jump to content

puxlavoix

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

Aideen

Frollywog

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Tierparkzone

Emil

Jezrah

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Hachiihoney

Experience with Korean BJD stores

Recommended Posts

Hachiihoney

I’ve recently come across some gorgeous outfits and wigs made by some korean BJD outfit shops. I was wondering if anyone is following some of these shops, your experience with them and if there’s an easier way to obtain some of these outfits!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chantelle

I haven’t bought any dolls from Korea but I’ve had good experiences with buying clothes and wigs from Korean BJD websites! Imo Korean doll wigs are really good quality and relatively inexpensive!

A lot of these companies also sell accessories and dolls from each other so you can probably make one order on one website rather than make multiple orders from different websites. It’ll probably make shipping less pricy if you do it that way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hachiihoney
18 minutes ago, chantelle said:

I haven’t bought any dolls from Korea but I’ve had good experiences with buying clothes and wigs from Korean BJD websites! Imo Korean doll wigs are really good quality and relatively inexpensive!

A lot of these companies also sell accessories and dolls from each other so you can probably make one order on one website rather than make multiple orders from different websites. It’ll probably make shipping less pricy if you do it that way.


Thank you so much for your input and sharing your experience! I really adore their wigs after a friend introduced me to one of these shops. The wig is really thick and has beautiful curls, and as you mentioned - relatively inexpensive as well! The only drawbacks are that it's in korean, is on a preorder basis, and some shops only open a very small batch at a time.

I'm still on the search to find a website that consolidates some of these shops, especially the smaller ones!

Edited by Hachiihoney
Spacing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Hachiihoney said:

I’ve recently come across some gorgeous outfits and wigs made by some korean BJD outfit shops.

Which shops? There are a lot of BJD clothing makers in Korea, and the ones I've done business with are all high quality.


The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hachiihoney
30 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Which shops? There are a lot of BJD clothing makers in Korea, and the ones I've done business with are all high quality.

Currently I've got one and 2 otw from dollsnshop and the quality has been amazing! I've gotten a few secondhand wigs from a friend, who said that they were from SWITCH/Blume and another that shop that I can't remember right now.

Clothes wise, I've only managed to get a dalsom_bjd piece, but they seem to have closed/moved some time ago.

I'll edit this post later when I do check! 

Edited by Hachiihoney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
11 hours ago, Hachiihoney said:

Currently I've got one and 2 otw from dollsnshop

I've bought stuff through them, and the quality is good.

TTYA & Nine9Style are also good vendors in South Korea. You also have a number of dollmakers like CP/FairyWorks, and IpleHouse. There are a bunch of others that I haven't bought from, but I've come to expect that if it looks well made and the maker is from South Korea, I probably won't be disappointed when it arrives.

  • Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
battrastard

Dollsnshop is very good! I'll also back TTYA for cute casual wear for any of my Kiddos, their size selection covers a lot of sizes! 

  • Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuichiSakuma13

I come to Dollfies from the BJD fandom, and I often buy things from Korean online stores/shops.  I also recommend what everyone else has recommended, along with Alice's Collection, Legenddoll and Dollmore for quality items.

 

Ryu

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupid_Hoomun

I have stuff from Dollsnshop. The quality and fit is very good but they did make a mistake with my order. I ordered some over knee socks and they sent me a pair of lace stockings instead of socks. I let them know about this and they have since shipped out the socks. Just waiting for them to arrive. Placed the order through Etsy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hachiihoney
On 1/22/2023 at 4:07 AM, battrastard said:

Dollsnshop is very good! I'll also back TTYA for cute casual wear for any of my Kiddos, their size selection covers a lot of sizes! 

 

8 hours ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

I come to Dollfies from the BJD fandom, and I often buy things from Korean online stores/shops.  I also recommend what everyone else has recommended, along with Alice's Collection, Legenddoll and Dollmore for quality items.

 

Ryu

Thank you all so much for your recommendations~ Will definitely check out some of these shops as this is the first time I've heard of some of these! 🤗
 

7 hours ago, Stupid_Hoomun said:

I have stuff from Dollsnshop. The quality and fit is very good but they did make a mistake with my order. I ordered some over knee socks and they sent me a pair of lace stockings instead of socks. I let them know about this and they have since shipped out the socks. Just waiting for them to arrive. Placed the order through Etsy.

Oh dear, I'm so sorry this happened to you... Thank goodness they're able to rectify it and fingers crossed they've sent the correct item to you this time! 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.