Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ragnamuffin

Obitsu Section

ragnamuffin

I’ve been wondering this for a while, but is the Obitsu section only for 1/3 Obitsu dolls or for all sizes of dolls as long as they’re on Obitsu bodies?

I’ve made a few posts about OB11s (1/12 dolls) and am wondering if those should be moved to another section.

BeyondTime

The guidelines say nothing about scale. As things get smaller they probably do depart from our criteria by reason of necessity.

Our primary on-topic dolls are:

• Dollfie Dream - Such as DD, DDIII, DDS, DDdy, MDD and the like.
  • Smart Doll - This includes Cortext due to its ability to share parts with the main doll line.
  • Obitsu - This includes dolls and rebranded dolls that have an internal frame and vinyl body.

Our cirteria for on-topic dolls, unless explicitly listed to be allowed, require features such as:

• An internal frame, that is separate from the outer body "casing," with articulated joints.
  • An outer vinyl "body" that can be taken apart, including the head.
  • A sculpted body that is suitable for display nude.
  • Joints at the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, chest, legs, knees, and feet.
  • Heads that do not have rooted hair.
  • Heads with eyes (non-sleeping heads) are designed for the eyes to be changed. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ragnamuffin

Hmm, the 1/6 and 1/12 bodies don’t have internal frames, and some Azone dolls on Obitsu 48cm and 50cm bodies have rooted hair and/or painted eyes 🤔 

I guess it depends on how strictly you want to enforce the rules, or if you’ll make allowances for them being grandfathered in.

Beani

When I made the Ob11 thread there I am fairly sure I asked one of the mods if it was the correct place and was told yes (but now can't find the convo). The lack of internal frame made me unsure on it, I kinda like having most of the Obitsu stuff in one place but have wondered since if the internal frame really should be a be all and end all for on-topic dolls.

• Like 1