Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

meef

Volks DD Miku Fuyuurara Outfit Set

chantelle

It should theoretically fit Smartdolls since it can fit a M-bust DD which is the equivalent to a S-bust Smartdoll! 

• Like 1

That_Dollfie_Dude

I preordered it the Volks' Japan Online Store. I actually have Snow Miku (Reboot), but I still have her in the default outfit, so I figured it was time for something special, and I especially like this 2023 Snow Miku set.  I went with Volks Japan since is quite a bit less with the current exchange rate (coming from USD).  Volks Japan splits up the payment, so you don't have to pay as much up front as with Volks USA. 

meef

@chantelle awesome, thank you! 

@That_Dollfie_Dude I totally didn’t even think of the exchange rate and the Japanese site, thank you! I’ve never seen them do a deposit before. Is this common?

That_Dollfie_Dude

Yes, this is pretty typical for Volks Japan to take a down payment at the time of preorder, and then the rest of the money and the shipping costs when your doll or outfit is ready to ship.  Another benefit is that you should get your outfit sooner, since Volks Japan ships everything to Volks USA via surface mail first, and then Volks USA will ship to you. 

RyuichiSakuma13

I plan on ordering it.  But first I need to clear up my credit card some. 🤑 My Miku deserves another a cute outfit! @onion24@

How much did you put down on your outfit, @That_Dollfie_Dude?  I'd like to also order through Volks Japan.

Ryu

Edited by RyuichiSakuma13

That_Dollfie_Dude
6 hours ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

How much did you put down on your outfit, @That_Dollfie_Dude?  I'd like to also order through Volks Japan.

The preorder payment is a set amount.  For this year's Snow Miku outfit, the total price is is 29,000 yen and they ask for 10,000 at the time of preorder.  There was some other fee or something too, so it turned out to be 10,500 yen.  Of course, you'll want to have a credit card that has zero foreign transaction fees, otherwise your bank will add an addition charge for purchasing something in yen. 

RavenWiccan

I’m going to have to buy a snow miku just for this outfit, I love it so much! I wish she came with the bunny. Didn’t one of the snow miku outfits come with it at some point?

Roxanne
11 hours ago, RavenWiccan said:

I’m going to have to buy a snow miku just for this outfit, I love it so much! I wish she came with the bunny. Didn’t one of the snow miku outfits come with it at some point?

The Twinkle Snow set indeed came with Yukine the rabbit. This has always been my favourite Snow Miku outfit, sadly it's so pricey nowadays.

Twinkle Snow」セット | ピアプロ × ドルフィードリーム | 株式会社ボークス

• Like 2

My instagram! 

RavenWiccan
8 hours ago, Roxanne said:

The Twinkle Snow set indeed came with Yukine the rabbit. This has always been my favourite Snow Miku outfit, sadly it's so pricey nowadays.

Yes that one! 😍 I would love to have that one with Yukine. I wish they all came with one. I heard they did a poll on most popular snow miku outfit to maybe bring one back, so fingers crossed for this one!

• Like 2

RyuichiSakuma13
22 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Oh man, I saw Twinkle Snow going for a LOT on Mandarake, I just look at it occasionally and drool.  There's actually a couple of them that I drool over.  *le sigh*

Instead, I'm just going to wait until my next payday so I can order the Fuyuurara from Volks Japan.  At least I can drool over it until it arrives. 

Ryu

• Like 2

RyuichiSakuma13

Welp, I did it.  I ordered the "Snow Miku Fuyuurara Sky 2023" clothes set! 

I ended up needing to go through Volks USA so that I could use PayPal, but its worth it!  I've been drooling over this outfit ever since it became official.  I know that there is a longer wait for it, but its all good, after all as my only vinyl girl, Miku is worth it!  @onion24@

Now to settle down for the long wait.  @onion16@

Ryu   

• Like 3

DeadlyNova

I ordered it. I felt like I would probably regret it if I didn't, because I absolutely adore it! 

Xiongmao

I'd really like it but I don't have an actual Miku and that price - ouch!

I think Ribbon Girl is my favourite Miku outfit. Well apart from her regular outfits but I'm just so wary of that pleather.

I have a Ginger Tea outfit coming for whichever of my girls wants to cosplay as Miku next. I might keep an eye open for other outfits they make assuming the first one is good.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Miabird24

Did they stop taking orders on Volks USA? I can't find it on their website, theres no links on the page. Does anyone have the purchase link if it's still up?

Edited by Miabird24

That_Dollfie_Dude
1 hour ago, Miabird24 said:

Did they stop taking orders on Volks USA? I can't find it on their website, theres no links on the page. Does anyone have the purchase link if it's still up?

Miku outfit.

Rin / Len

RyuichiSakuma13
On 3/15/2023 at 10:30 AM, DeadlyNova said:

I ordered it. I felt like I would probably regret it if I didn't, because I absolutely adore it! 

IKR?  After seeing what all the past Snow Miku outfits are going for, I thought that it was best to go ahead and order it for my Miku.

Oh, I found a video with Miku singing while dressed in her Fuyuurara outfit!  Its even cuter than on the site!

Ryu

• Like 1

DeadlyNova
5 hours ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

IKR?  After seeing what all the past Snow Miku outfits are going for, I thought that it was best to go ahead and order it for my Miku.

Oh, I found a video with Miku singing while dressed in her Fuyuurara outfit!  Its even cuter than on the site!

Ryu

Ahh, she's so cute!! 🥺