Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

babybluebunnyboy

MDD Mochi-Ashi Underwear Sizing?

babybluebunnyboy

Heya!!
So, I see such cute mixes of undies that are feminine I'd love to put on my MDD MA I have on her way home right now! But, I truly have been unable to discern if MDDMA would fit SD sized or MDD sized undies for their cute caboose. I've seen some super cute custom ones on YA!JP but, I don't wanna take the bite and them not fit :,)
If anyone could show me them wearing either both, or help me of which exact size does indeed fit, I'd appreciate it so much!!

chef_mai

The safest bet would be to have your proxy ask the dealer on your behalf. I own a fair bit of MDD-sized underwear, and the sizing's all over the place. Small dealers, in my experience, tend to design their pieces to fit more snugly at the cost of compatibility.

There are pairs out there that explicitly advertise mochi-ashi compatibility, but they tend to be more elastic or would run pretty loose on regular MDD.

• Like 1

Xiongmao

My MMDs have a few underwear outfits I bought for them on YJA. I would definitely buy MDD sized outfits for them, as the others probably won't fit (especially around the chest). I didn't have any real problems on the bottoms. Like my DDdy girls, getting pantu to slide over those thicc thighs is time consuming, but they get there eventually.

This set is spectacular (and there was a crazy bidding war for it). The seller may put more sets up for sale. It was also available in DD sizes.

Mochi-ashi sizing can be hit or miss. I bought a few pairs of Volks shoes recently and some MDD/DDP shoes fit whereas the DD/MDD Mochi Ashi ones look like boats.

You can also get MDD replacement chest parts in different sizes. One of my girls is now, uh, enhanced.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

babybluebunnyboy
On 5/23/2023 at 10:50 PM, chef_mai said:

The safest bet would be to have your proxy ask the dealer on your behalf. I own a fair bit of MDD-sized underwear, and the sizing's all over the place. Small dealers, in my experience, tend to design their pieces to fit more snugly at the cost of compatibility.

There are pairs out there that explicitly advertise mochi-ashi compatibility, but they tend to be more elastic or would run pretty loose on regular MDD.

I actually don't use a personal proxy to receive or message to/with! I tend to just straight up use Buyee over anything else, as I just haven't had the exact need or want to use on as of right now!
But, thank you!! I know they would be kinda loose on a regular MDD, but I'm not sure what sizing would do for a MDDMA in regards to DDP/DDS/DD etc

babybluebunnyboy
On 5/24/2023 at 9:59 AM, Xiongmao said:

My MMDs have a few underwear outfits I bought for them on YJA. I would definitely buy MDD sized outfits for them, as the others probably won't fit (especially around the chest). I didn't have any real problems on the bottoms. Like my DDdy girls, getting pantu to slide over those thicc thighs is time consuming, but they get there eventually.

This set is spectacular (and there was a crazy bidding war for it). The seller may put more sets up for sale. It was also available in DD sizes.

Mochi-ashi sizing can be hit or miss. I bought a few pairs of Volks shoes recently and some MDD/DDP shoes fit whereas the DD/MDD Mochi Ashi ones look like boats.

You can also get MDD replacement chest parts in different sizes. One of my girls is now, uh, enhanced.

I appreciate this! I totally agree it can be hit or miss, which is why I was asking and hoping someone had photos :,)