Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Morilec

Restore Miku DD wig

Morilec

Hi everyone, 2/3 years ago at Miku's wig the elastic bands that kept the pigtails stopped, having no time and nothing to replace them at the time I put it aside and Miku put another wig, The other day I wanted to dress it with its original clothes and leaving the wig I found a disaster.

Photos not suitable for weak heart

Spoiler

IMG_0406.JPG.762fd11478f7229e2123e7455f471569.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG.eb0b0d297cf541ca4a96cda87f3ea53f.JPG

Do you know how I can fix it?! I am desperate

Thanks for your help

Jezrah

It looks like you have it on backwards for one thing. Otherwise it looks like you just need to comb it out and put hair ties back on.

• Like 2

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

RyuichiSakuma13

You could also contact Cotindoll and ask when is this wig coming back in stock.  Its the Onion Green color. 

I have one for my Miku, and its way easier to put on her than her canon wig.  I also got a few different styles in her color, so I could change up her hairstyle.  This is Miku's Cotindoll wig with a LOT of hair gel in it. 

Miku in pink bondage pants

I ended up washing the gel out of her twintails, but kept it in her bangs.  This is Miku's hair currently.

Time Lord Miku

Ryu

Edited by RyuichiSakuma13
Forgot something. lol
  • Like 1

Xiongmao

I like the shorter style Miku wig that has detachable twin-tails. It's a good alternative to the regular Miku wig.

Miku wigs are also sold by Volks and frequently appear on Yahoo Japan Auctions. This year we picked up unused sakura and snow Miku wigs for a decent price.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Morilec
On 5/25/2023 at 3:58 AM, Jezrah said:

It looks like you have it on backwards for one thing. Otherwise it looks like you just need to comb it out and put hair ties back on.

Yes, you were right, it's been years since I used it, ahahahah

On 5/26/2023 at 9:59 AM, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

You could also contact Cotindoll and ask when is this wig coming back in stock.  Its the Onion Green color. 

I have one for my Miku, and its way easier to put on her than her canon wig.  I also got a few different styles in her color, so I could change up her hairstyle.  This is Miku's Cotindoll wig with a LOT of hair gel in it. 

I ended up washing the gel out of her twintails, but kept it in her bangs.  This is Miku's hair currently.

Ryu

Thank you very much, I wrote to him, I await an answer.

2 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

I like the shorter style Miku wig that has detachable twin-tails. It's a good alternative to the regular Miku wig.

Do you have a link or can you tell me the brand?

However, these days I have tried to fix them with mini rubber bands and a brush to comb them, they are more decent, but still, horrible if I think of how they were originally, I think the only solution is to get another one.

RyuichiSakuma13
4 hours ago, Morilec said:

However, these days I have tried to fix them with mini rubber bands and a brush to comb them, they are more decent, but still, horrible if I think of how they were originally, I think the only solution is to get another one.

Honestly, I've been debating on getting some kind of string, wrapping the twintails and making them permanent in some way.  Perhaps with a light application of clear epoxy.  

Has anyone ever done something like that?  I guess I'll have to research on the site to see if anyone has.

Ryu

• Like 1

Xiongmao
21 hours ago, Morilec said:

Do you have a link or can you tell me the brand?

It's a Volks wig but I think they only sell them instore (Dream Choice). I bought this one from a forum member but this wig commonly pops up on Yahoo Japan Auctions. A similar one is widely available on AliExpress, but I don't know what the quality is like. I'll order one when I find the right colour.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Morilec
19 hours ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

Honestly, I've been debating on getting some kind of string, wrapping the twintails and making them permanent in some way.  Perhaps with a light application of clear epoxy.  

Has anyone ever done something like that?  I guess I'll have to research on the site to see if anyone has.

Ryu

The twine idea isn't bad, maybe using fishing line is better?

If you try, please keep us updated

2 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

It's a Volks wig but I think they only sell them instore (Dream Choice). I bought this one from a forum member but this wig commonly pops up on Yahoo Japan Auctions. A similar one is widely available on AliExpress, but I don't know what the quality is like. I'll order one when I find the right colour.

Oh, rip me. I don't have the patience to always wait and check, hoping that sooner or later they'll put it, thanks anyway.

RyuichiSakuma13
On 5/30/2023 at 3:04 PM, Morilec said:

The twine idea isn't bad, maybe using fishing line is better?

If you try, please keep us updated

I will.  😁

Ryu

• Like 1

HimboPrinceLuka

i managed to get an official miku wig from the japanese volks online store! it seems like they're in stock currently! idk if they ship to Germany but its worth a try!

Edited by HimboPrinceLuka
  • Like 2