Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

skeuo

Should a 8-9" wig be fine on a DDH-05?

skeuo

Hey!

I have a DDH-05 coming in (first doll, yay!) and I've heard the head size is a little unusual- I've heard people say 8-9" fits, as well as 7-8". Should I be fine with an 8-9" without a wig cap? Feel free to share y'all's experiences with this head.

Jezrah

I have a boy with an 05 head and he wears an 8-9" wig from For My Doll with no need for a wig cap. The 05 is one of the older heads and it is slightly smaller than the newer heads, but imo it still fits better in the bigger size wig. I would be worried that a 7-8" would be too small unless it ran big or was very stretchy. 

• Like 3

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

skeuo
23 minutes ago, Jezrah said:

I have a boy with an 05 head and he wears an 8-9" wig from For My Doll with no need for a wig cap. The 05 is one of the older heads and it is slightly smaller than the newer heads, but imo it still fits better in the bigger size wig. I would be worried that a 7-8" would be too small unless it ran big or was very stretchy. 

Ah thank you! That's relieving to hear, it was hard enough to find a wig in the exact color I wanted, so I was almost prepared to have to do that all over again 😅

• Like 1