Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

uoub

Obitsu 50 shoulder questions!

uoub

Hello there! I haven't made a topic in quite some time so bare with me if this is in the wrong place or something.

I'm currently working on an (extensively) modded Obitsu 50 which is my first vinyl doll. I have a specific body type in mind that I'd like her to have, which is going really great so far (!!) except for her shoulders, which are too wide for my idea... Her current set up is the Obitsu 50cm chest skeleton with the 50cm L bust from Parabox.

Is there a way I could cut out some of the vinyl around the arm holes so the shoulders would be less wide?

Alternatively, I also read that MDD busts can fit the Obitsu45. Since that shares the same chest skeleton part, could I buy an MDD bust and use that instead of modding the 50cm L bust? Would that even fit? I know I'd have to modify the neck hole for the Obitsu neck peg but that's doable for me!

Any help is appreciated and I hope I was able to explain myself clearly! If you need any more information or clarification please let me know haha

Thank you! 😄

chef_mai

If you want narrower shoulders, for the best appearance with no gaps or mods, you'll want to use a 45cm type Obitsu bust + 45cm torso, either from Azone or Parabox. I'm pretty sure you can safely attach the 48/50cm legs to that since I was able to put those legs on my Azone 45cm with no issues.

If you do this, keep in mind that you'll need to trim the neck piece down or buy a pre-trimmed one from Parabox.

An MDD bust might fit, but there will be a color mismatch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

uoub
2 hours ago, chef_mai said:

If you want narrower shoulders, for the best appearance with no gaps or mods, you'll want to use a 45cm type Obitsu bust + 45cm torso, either from Azone or Parabox. I'm pretty sure you can safely attach the 48/50cm legs to that since I was able to put those legs on my Azone 45cm with no issues.

If you do this, keep in mind that you'll need to trim the neck piece down or buy a pre-trimmed one from Parabox.

An MDD bust might fit, but there will be a color mismatch.

Thank you for the info and quick reply! I'll do some experimenting ^^