Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Who is on your want list?

PlasticFantastic
The head is the most important part for me - I was unlucky when one of Nia's heads went up on Yahoo Japan and sold for a ridiculous amount ;_;

I know what you mean... the head is what makes Nia Nia. Without it, it's a cosplay outfit basically. Still for that amount of cash, it's not terribly priced.

I think it's crazy that some of the heads that sell on YJA go for so much money. I mean $1200 USD for a Nanoha head? I saw that happen once before and I was told that was a good price. Seriously? Wow.

I feel for you on Nia, she's such a cute girl too. Maybe you'll get lucky and see one listed wrong for a good price.

Billy

I'm not particularly good at finding auctions that have been listed incorrectly. >_< I think I got lucky with Yoko's head because her default eyes were missing.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Zukin

The only dollfie that I would really like to have in my collection is Yoko.

She has the most darling face. Personally, I think she looks good in practically anything.

For now, I have my DDH04 head. I think that it looks a little like Yoko, so that makes me happy. I'd like to be able to at the least find Yoko's eyes someday.

littlebearries

She has the most darling face. Personally, I think she looks good in practically anything.

For now, I have my DDH04 head. I think that it looks a little like Yoko, so that makes me happy. I'd like to be able to at the least find Yoko's eyes someday.

There is a Yoko head for sale on flickr right now, and the girl is willing to do layaway and trades (I just bought a Yoko head from her, and it was a smooth transaction XD )

http://www.flickr.com/groups/dollfiedream/discuss/72157626721969088/

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
There is a Yoko head for sale on flickr right now, and the girl is willing to do layaway and trades (I just bought a Yoko head from her, and it was a smooth transaction.

So she had TWO Yoko's? Wow.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PlasticFantastic
There is a Yoko head for sale on flickr right now, and the girl is willing to do layaway and trades (I just bought a Yoko head from her, and it was a smooth transaction.

So she had TWO Yoko's? Wow.

Billy

She actually has three - one she's kept and the others she's bought solely for the bodies and sells off everything else.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Zukin

There is a Yoko head for sale on flickr right now, and the girl is willing to do layaway and trades (I just bought a Yoko head from her, and it was a smooth transaction XD )

http://www.flickr.com/groups/dollfiedream/discuss/72157626721969088/

Hmm, I'll have to look into that. I imagine that she wants much more than I'm willing to pay though. XD

littlebearries

Hmm, I'll have to look into that. I imagine that she wants much more than I'm willing to pay though. XD

I paid $400 for mine, including eyes... but part of that was decreased by trading her items that I had, which made it much less painful!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

mitsuki

Whole full set Yokos go for so much! Just her head isn't so bad.

Zukin

I paid $400 for mine, including eyes... but part of that was decreased by trading her items that I had, which made it much less painful!

That's not too bad, I'll have to do some saving and see if I can get one soon. ^-^

Pacino_83

I think the question with me is Who isn't on your want list. >_> I'm really into Magical Lyrical Nanoha. I already have Fate. I already seen some DD in person but when I saw Fate, I melted and broke down into the DD hobby. I have a lot of wants but I would really love to have Nanoha since I have Fate. I really want to buy all of Fate's clothes, wigs, and weapons but no one will spilt. I don't know how to use Y!J and I don't have good luck with Auctions.....I also want Yoko, Kanu, Rin, Escalayer, Nia, and alot others. But I have a tendecy to fall in love with dolls that are hard to get.

And also, that user is plan on selling her last Yoko head. I may buy it just buy a DDdy body but I think I can find her fullset that someone is selling where I live.

Parting with my lovely ladies.

Dolly

I'm not familiar with most DD characters, so it is mostly just the heads on my wishlist! xD

Airy, 'cause I want to put her on a DDDy body and make her a kitty girl!

Airi, her expression is serious yet so cute.

Saber or Saber Lily, I love both their faces and actually like her character a lot too. Though I think even her head would cost a fortune so she will likely remain my, as you say here, "unicorn". Maybe Volks will release Saber in the red outfit someday? A girl can dream!

Oh, and an HDD-02, I fell for that pretty face when I first saw the original Rei DD.

Yoko is a cutie too, I saw that head for sale as well and I wish prospective buyers good luck! ^^

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

PlasticFantastic
I'm not familiar with most DD characters, so it is mostly just the heads on my wishlist! xD

Airy, 'cause I want to put her on a DDDy body and make her a kitty girl!

Airi, her expression is serious yet so cute.

Saber or Saber Lily, I love both their faces and actually like her character a lot too. Though I think even her head would cost a fortune so she will likely remain my, as you say here, "unicorn". Maybe Volks will release Saber in the red outfit someday? A girl can dream!

Oh, and an HDD-02, I fell for that pretty face when I first saw the original Rei DD.

Yoko is a cutie too, I saw that head for sale as well and I wish prospective buyers good luck! ^^

You are in luck on the Saber Lily head! I saw one listed on YJA for only ¥55,000! XD

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

PrettyCranium

I guess I might as well add my wish to the list. Lately, I have seriously been lusting after DD Tamaki. Too bad she is so damn expensive, and rarely comes up for sale. Sigh.

DefectiveAngel

I would have to say my ultimate Holy Grail of all the DD girls that I want would be Sasara Kusugawa. But with the price she runs at...I really don't see me getting her anytime soon. Well more like in this lifetime...lol.

The girls that are bit more obtainable that I would love to have would be Mito Mashiro, Yoko Littner, Rina Ogata, and Airy from Shining Hearts. But my most recent girl Sakura Matou took most of my money, so it would be quite awhile before I would even begin trying to seriously search for the girls on my want list.

Strife212

Saber, Rin, Mikuru!

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

PrettyCranium

There's a new Mikuru on Mandarake for a really good price right now ... Just sayin' ...

iomi

I wish i could find rina ogata and pay for her through layaway , this is gonna be a rare find XD'

she's on my top wishlist atm~

after just paying for beatrice, i don't think i can afford paying full at once ><'

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

fenrir z78

Edited by Guest

PlasticFantastic
I agree with fenrir z78!

This does not surprise me seeing as how you have Kanu and her sister! XD

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Strife212
There's a new Mikuru on Mandarake for a really good price right now ... Just sayin' ...

I saw her, I'm bankrupt from Saber Alter at the moment though

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

MaxArcher

I think I need to add myself to the list of people who want a Tamaki. The more I see of her, the more I like her expression.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

TakamuraYui

I really want Sasara if she is less expensive...

Talolili

Let's see, I would love to have Saber, Yoko, Saber Lily, and Akira. I'd be happy with just their heads too, I need one for the spare DDDY body I have.

PlasticFantastic
Let's see, I would love to have Saber, Yoko, Saber Lily, and Akira. I'd be happy with just their heads too, I need one for the spare DDDY body I have.

You're in luck because there is a well priced Yoko head currently up on YJA! Not to mention the Yoko DDdy body!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg