Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

XOHimitsuOX

Corset prototype

Zero

I like the 2nd better also. Are you going to make a pattern or where you planing to try an sale them. Or just make it for the fun of it.

XOHimitsuOX
I like the 2nd better also. Are you going to make a pattern or where you planing to try an sale them. Or just make it for the fun of it.

The last option, just for fun. I'm always interested in figuring out how to do things or finding out whats out of my scope

RaveOfNightmares
Baldlylox, PrettyCranium & Traveller: I need to get my girls stamp of approval first. I got a few ideas, but i need more sewing practice to see if it will turn out well.

Heh, no problems at all sir. I was just being typical me with my grabby hands... whenever I see a gorgeous model wearing sexy stuff, I WANTS IT. Please take your time and make sure your girls are happy before you do anything else. You can't afford to have unhappy models.

Oh, and I adore the panties Kaori is wearing, those are NICE.

Billy

What Billy said. I also have a few girls who would love something like these, and a couple others who would end up being forced to wear them in spite of being uncomfortable with such things.

Beautiful work so far, I look forward to seeing more.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

AmuletSoul

I'm surprised this is a prototype, it looks GREAT! Almost like a bunny girl outfit

My Girls:

-Mini Dollfie Dream w/ HDD-01 "Razzlyn"

-Dollfie Dream II w/ HDD-02 "Aquafina"

XOHimitsuOX
I'm surprised this is a prototype, it looks GREAT! Almost like a bunny girl outfit

And it's staying a prototype

I haven't tried making any new clothes from scratch for a while. But i am making another DIY stand, just cause i need a stand with a large base.