Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aquilla429

Mama Chapp dolls?

Rumiko

I own 5 MamaChapps and I have the 6th on pre-order ^__^

I seem unable to post pictures from my Flickr account...

aquilla429

I think there are posting limit's for pictures when you are a new member. Keep posting and soon enough, you can share your girls with us too! I think the count might be 20 posts?

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

Rumiko
I think there are posting limit's for pictures when you are a new member. Keep posting and soon enough, you can share your girls with us too! I think the count might be 20 posts?

Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know

ClockworkAngel

I looove Mama Chapp, but sooooo expensive! I'll have to seriously save up for one though

Petunia

I have one Mamachapp doll, the "Fox Maiden" (the brown hair version). I don't remember her official name. She was THE Mamachapp doll I wanted and luckily after months of checking Mandarake allmost daily, one popped up and I got her!

She's just the cutest little thing and her obitsu body is fun to pose too! I have never owned obitsu before.

There was just one little, or not so little think that came as a shock to me: Her fox tail was a real fur! Ofcourse I had watched a lot of pictures of the doll before purchasing, but it never even crossed my mind that the tail could be made out of real fur. I think that is something that should be mentioned somewhere. My boyfriend got really upset when I told him but luckily he didn't tell me to get rid of the doll (not that I would even if he asked) though he was really angry.

I'll post pictures when I get enough posts to do so.

chocomeijin

I love these dolls! I remember I asked Noppin if they could purchase one for me, but they said they couldn't I guess it worked out, they're a tad too pricey for me now!

Rainbowangel

I currently own one. Na-na dressed in a devil dress. I purchased her on eBay and she's adorable. I have two Azone Pure Neemo dolls but actually prefer the proportions of the Mamachapp dolls. The Azone Pure Neemo's are cute but their heads are rather small lol compared to the Mamachapp, her head size is more in line with other dolls I have. I'd like to get another in the future, perhaps one of the angel themed dolls.

Petunia

Here's some pictures of my Moko-chan.

a6e3c8e7-67db-47f0-8615-aafc0d9d430b_zpsjhvottdv.jpg

d143a8ed-dadc-4580-8b09-2cfd1ac29b43_zpsdkg6eljx.jpg

Tough nut to crack!

99fefe7f-e0e7-4357-aefd-7fa791aeabb7_zpshg8dj2mx.jpg

....Where am I?

fbc53d1e-a5f3-4049-b367-74afbfc976e1_zpsgdcl6kzm.jpg

Cydril

I know this is an ooold thread... but does anyone know if its possible to buy from the Mamachapp online store if youre not in japan? The website has no english so I couldnt tell. I have three of these girls (Konata not pictured) and I want more ! 😂

spacer.png

sinclair

I just came across this brand of dolls on eBay, and have never heard of them.  Exactly what size are they?  Could someone post a photo next to a MDD and or Pure Neemo M?  Are they 1/6 girls or 1/12?  Or something else?

Lynn

They seem to have a hard plastic obitsu body, so I'd say 21 or 24 cm + head. In any case, 1/6 scale.

Cydril

@sinclairtheyre either 21 or 23cm, depending on the head sculpt. Heres one with an Obitsu 24cm body/azone head on the left

qdfYATN.jpg

Those are all YoSD's behind them in my previous post.

Edited by Cydril

takatsuki

I love Mamachapp dolls. I have five now, two boys and three girls. Mandarake has a big selection at reasonable prices, so I am planning on adopting more over the year. They just have a cuteness that is hard to resist.

• Like 1

captainfluffy

I quickly checked out this thread as a guest, before signing up, then I bought my first Mamachapp doll. Iori in the white tee and shorts option, with short brown hair. I thought he was so cute, and I wanted to see what they're like before going for a more expensive or detailed one. But I'm already looking at adding a girl, Hiyo-chan.

I can't wait to get Iori in around a week, weather and the COVID situation permitting! 

• Like 1

captainfluffy

I have a question: other than the shoes that come with these dolls, which other brands work? 

Cydril

Parabox has a pretty good selection. (the thinner ones for 22/27cm). Ive also had decent luck with Licca shoes. Some for Blythe work, just not the hard plastic ones. Theyre a little roomy. Barbie shoes dont work at all.

• Like 1

captainfluffy

50946405866_cdfac4da73_z.jpg

One Iori is here, the other is supposedly due today as well. He's adorable, and I think I've been bitten by the Mamachapp bug. I want more! 

Cute fact; for this photo, he was standing with his left leg cocked, so only his toes touched the box he was on. He's an awesome poser. 

• Like 1

captainfluffy

My other Iori came yesterday, a couple of hours after his 'older' brother.

50947954646_cb2ecf37c3_o.png

However, his torso is quite loose when compared to the one holding him up. Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone know of a fix without completely replacing the body?

• Like 1

takatsuki

Yes, quite a few of my Mamachapp bodies have very floppy torsos. I found a YouTube vid that shows a cheap, easy fix. The YouTube channel is by gwenniemew. I have the supplies, but haven’t gotten around to fixing my girls yet. 

• Thanks 1

ohnoaiwa

Question about these dolls! is their hair rooted or is it a wig? 

I purchased one recently since they're so darn cute but sadly I don't know too much about them orz

Eiko82

Their hair is rooted. 

• Like 1

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)