Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Coffee

Figure Photography?

cfx

Ah, someone else has Risa Ebata Miku, or as I like to call her, Sheryl Miku...

4 hours ago, Heshiko said:

tumblr_pplmr3nHe31tfcta2o1_640.jpg

Out of curiosity, would you guys count the Medicom RAH line as figures or dolls? Never been clear on that one, since they're basically just big Figmas, Bigmas if you will, with (mostly) cloth clothing. Looking through my pictures I've realized that all my favorite "figure" photos are of them!

I consider RAH to be poseable figures like a big figma because they have molded plastic hair. I think it's an arbitrary distinction though, but it's how I consider them.

Heshiko
6 hours ago, cfx said:

Ah, someone else has Risa Ebata Miku, or as I like to call her, Sheryl Miku...

I consider RAH to be poseable figures like a big figma because they have molded plastic hair. I think it's an arbitrary distinction though, but it's how I consider them.

Haha yeah... I like her but she only looks good from one angle so it's always tough to position her.

Honestly the distinction was only really a question of whether they're on-topic in this thread 🤔

I'm just gonna agree with you that they are big figmas (bigmas... I really want that to catch on).

spacer.png

Edited by Heshiko

ArcticKitsune

On the hunt for more Busou Shinki images while curious to see if I can just attach images here.......

Just lurking, if anything.

Christmas in June? Just an image dump.......

1) Holo & Yuudachi

2) Yuudachi Christmas

3) Spice and Wolf VR hype.

I love my VR gear. 🧐

20171009_152927.jpg

20171225_182239.jpg

20190622_154114-1.jpg

Edited by ArcticKitsune
  • Like 1

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

Devonian

Everyone's photos are so creative, it's really inspiring me to break out my figures and take some of my own.

Chiakisenpai

Nice to know there's a thread for this! I love figure photography~

This was what I was working on today, 4th of July inspired Sonico photo:)

IMG_9032edit_.jpg

• Like 2

Conuresans

Not to revive an old thread but after months of hibernation on figure photos, got one in the mail today that finally got me to get off my lazy butt and take a few photos... Didn't help I also picked up some stuff for a card exchange where I err had the ability to get a few props for the holidays. 😅

resize.png

• Like 1

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Tasuke
On 8/14/2017 at 3:57 AM, finnleo said:

past month's batch:

First up a very saturated twosome, from when I was inbetween monitors, and it didnt look too bad... but now does look quite bad.. heh:

36062804906_4656526d87_c.jpg

figures429

i've an Arthuria of my own, the old AZONE Hybrid Active Figure 1/6 doll with cast metal armor and sword, extensively modified and enhanced;

Arthuria_Pendragon_11_12_20.jpg?width=19

Also;

HoiHoi_san_11_12_20.jpg?width=1920&heigh

Miku%20Hatsune%20Figma%20Custom%2011-5-1

Yuna%20Kagurazaka%208-3-19.jpg

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

finnleo
On 11/11/2020 at 5:24 AM, Conuresans said:

Not to revive an old thread

Raising a topic isnt a bad choise if it still server a purpose, just been a bit quiet on this section.

hrmm... @tasuke digging that photo up reminded me that:

A) its been almost two years since I took any figure photos ... and

B) I still have quite a few things in boxes to be even put on display even before my dead stop in purchases two years ago ... like 23 unbuilt Frame arms girl kits (Mostly duplicates for parts combining purposes ... I blame the ear choises on the Innocentia models), couple of bikini megumins, a few Tony Racing Miku's, the alter purple heart, a serval nendo, matoi ryuko figma, a few Aoba Suzukaze's,  NGNL Shiro, and some other good stuff ... and also a few Girls und panzer tank kits too for good measure

... maybe one of these days ...

Edited by finnleo

Veravey

Thanks for reviving this thread! I'd love to post some photos here soon~ <3 

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Anna-neko

oh this thread is back? Ok, lemme toss in something!

1) celebrate the independence of your nation by blowing up a small part of it DOT meme (Fallout content, I'm it)
50595155028_54ee9c64ae_c.jpg

2) 2020, a portrait
50595155038_43898acf0f_c.jpg

• Haha 1

OccultBeast

Figure photography what's up~  I've started collecting more figures in the last year or two, so I've started taking more photos of them as well.
Sharing my POP UP PARADE Hatsune Miku in here because I think she looks so good in photos!

2055452803_POPUPPaRaDe(5of5).png.b9d98080759c3514584298e3afe02845.png

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 4

OccultBeast
9 hours ago, Majikaru-Rin said:

2552381.png

Oh my gosh I LOVE this one!  It's so cute!

• Like 1

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Conuresans
On 11/12/2020 at 10:16 AM, finnleo said:

Raising a topic isnt a bad choise if it still server a purpose, just been a bit quiet on this section.

hrmm... @tasuke digging that photo up reminded me that:

A) its been almost two years since I took any figure photos ... and

B) I still have quite a few things in boxes to be even put on display even before my dead stop in purchases two years ago ... like 23 unbuilt Frame arms girl kits (Mostly duplicates for parts combining purposes ... I blame the ear choises on the Innocentia models), couple of bikini megumins, a few Tony Racing Miku's, the alter purple heart, a serval nendo, matoi ryuko figma, a few Aoba Suzukaze's,  NGNL Shiro, and some other good stuff ... and also a few Girls und panzer tank kits too for good measure

... maybe one of these days ...

True. I just bought the Frame Music Girls Miku as my first kit and I'm saving it for a rainy day. I definitely have a few figurines that I have yet to photograph as I haven't stopped purchasing them quite yet- I'm getting close to that point, however, as my dolls tend to get more attention even in terms of just looking at and fiddling with as it involves less pulling out the box and swapping the parts out. Not to mention, rising figure costs can only go so far before I could just wait and buy another doll or something else with that money as nendoroids are now $50-60 USD a piece without involving shipping >>;;; 

Also absolutely loving all the photos so far from y'all! 💙 ( @OccultBeast is reminding me that I wanted to try the Pop Up Parade selection... Might want to keep a closer eye on that as I was wondering about the quality.)

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

OccultBeast
4 hours ago, Conuresans said:

@OccultBeast is reminding me that I wanted to try the Pop Up Parade selection... Might want to keep a closer eye on that as I was wondering about the quality.

I only own one, but she is an absolutely gorgeous figure for only $35!  Her paint job is especially flawless.  I mostly collect Nendoroids and TAITO prize figures otherwise, and while I love my prize figures, the POP UP PARADE Miku is so much higher quality.  I own/used to own other $100+ figures, and she's honestly equal in quality to those.  It's definitely a figure series worth buying, in my opinion!

finnleo
13 hours ago, Conuresans said:

I just bought the Frame Music Girls Miku as my first kit and I'm saving it for a rainy day.

The miku collab kits are something I've been missing, and wanting since Humikane didnt go too nuts with it, the aesthetic works rather well.

But yea... rising cost of purchase was starting to become a bit off putting even when I had the budget for it... and now I think alter stuff is around the 200$ mark for the more elaborate stuff? ... yeap, imma gonna do custom doll stuff for that price.. heh.

Conuresans
On 11/14/2020 at 1:16 AM, finnleo said:

The miku collab kits are something I've been missing, and wanting since Humikane didnt go too nuts with it, the aesthetic works rather well.

But yea... rising cost of purchase was starting to become a bit off putting even when I had the budget for it... and now I think alter stuff is around the 200$ mark for the more elaborate stuff? ... yeap, imma gonna do custom doll stuff for that price.. heh.

Yeah that's one of the things I liked about them as personally, I haven't ordered too many of the Miku nendoroids as they felt too similar facially for what I wanted (I did however bite on the Miku With You 2019 one they came out with recently as her face felt completely different from what they've done thus far.) + I'm indecisive about non-collab models anywhere (with neemos being the exception, apparently?) so I figured it would be a safer bet for dipping my toes in. 

Alter stuff is definitely around the $200 mark and part of why I cancelled my Meltlilith PO- Even some of the older ones are floating at $150ish on a good day. @onion13@ I'm just sticking it with dolls and the Chitocerium series at this point tbh as I feel like that's enough for a while? (unless, somebody puts out stuff for a certain FGO Red-haired archer...) 

On 11/13/2020 at 4:13 PM, OccultBeast said:

I only own one, but she is an absolutely gorgeous figure for only $35!  Her paint job is especially flawless.  I mostly collect Nendoroids and TAITO prize figures otherwise, and while I love my prize figures, the POP UP PARADE Miku is so much higher quality.  I own/used to own other $100+ figures, and she's honestly equal in quality to those.  It's definitely a figure series worth buying, in my opinion!

Ooo gotcha, yea so far I have Taito's Sakura Miku and she's a cutie! I forgot I had the PuP Promare set on PO so I guess either way I'll get to look at them sometime next year? Fingers crossed as while I love having more proportioned figures like the figmas and scales, I still probably think it 100 times over before I actually commit to it, even if it's from a series I absolutely adore.  

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, Conuresans said:

Fingers crossed as while I love having more proportioned figures like the figmas and scales, I still probably think it 100 times over before I actually commit to it, even if it's from a series I absolutely adore.  

A mood! The problem with collecting Miku figures is that every time you turn around it seems like there's 87 more just announced, so I really have to be critical with which I pre-order. I think you'll be pleased with the POP UP PARADE series, though!

monkeypizzasonic

9bac6f313af18018d4f6d72edf988ce2.jpg

Took my Hetalia nendos to Epcot's Food and Wine Festival yesterday!

(I would have more pics on my Instagram, but the app is being cranky today. I'll report back when it work again.)

Chiakisenpai

I'm moving from Cali next month so I've been on a photo rampage, I took Paimon to the prettiest view I have found since moving here. It will definitely be missed 

IMG_2309.jpg

• Like 3

Testament

9feI4O9c7FWDB3NFc3u_bPmw60gHMnj4G-AtA10f

Habanero-tan!

• Like 2

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2