Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

still_doll+vk

hetalia dollfie dreams?

still_doll+vk

can Volks should make Hetalia girl DD's..or even Nyotalia ones!! for people who doesn't know hetalia this one is: 169324m.jpg these are hetalia girls and this is Canada girl version: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEnc_Yx37Clvn_jn0-a0nst5pbDsGYcZyhiVvZm8L3joP1ByKGu_O_gWfY and England

aph__nyotalia__d_alice_by_eshiza-d36x2r4.jpg

just tell me what you think please don't be rude/mean please express your opinion honestly and without hurting me

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

[*]Taiwan Hetalia dollfie

LordNoir

Volks won't make Hetalia DDs because the DD line seems to be meant to be geared morely towards the Japanese market, and on top of that, male buyers. Hetalia has never been a very popular show in its home country, which is one strike against it. Secondly, it's a show with a majority female fan-base, which is the second strike. Thirdly, none of the main characters (IE main 3 of the Axis or the main 5 of the Allies) are female, which is the third strike, as Volks tends to focus on easily recognizable characters when planning to release DDs.

Like in baseball, with three major strikes against it, the chances of Volks producing a DD based off of a character from Hetalia are slim to none, it's even less likely they'd do a character from Nyotalia, because Nyotalia is an off-branch of Hetalia that is even less popular than the original show.

However, I don't think this should be the end of all hope. After all, as it's been proven on this forum before, DDs are rather easy to customize. It wouldn't be too difficult for someone to make their own custom dolls based on Hetalia characters. I had a friend who was tempted at one point to get a DDdy body and an Option 4 head to make a Ukraine doll, so it certainly can be done, it's just not likely that Volks will ever produce one.

If it helps, it's even been shown on this forum that male DDs can be made, so even the main characters of the series could theoretically be made. XD I'm actually in the process of obtaining a head to begin work on a boy who will be cosplaying as Romania from APH, so just because it doesn't exist and Volks won't make it doesn't mean you can't make it yourself.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

BlueShuShu

i think they would look cute, but LordNoir has a lot of valid points x.x;;

still_doll+vk
Volks won't make Hetalia DDs because the DD line seems to be meant to be geared morely towards the Japanese market, and on top of that, male buyers. Hetalia has never been a very popular show in its home country, which is one strike against it. Secondly, it's a show with a majority female fan-base, which is the second strike. Thirdly, none of the main characters (IE main 3 of the Axis or the main 5 of the Allies) are female, which is the third strike, as Volks tends to focus on easily recognizable characters when planning to release DDs.

Like in baseball, with three major strikes against it, the chances of Volks producing a DD based off of a character from Hetalia are slim to none, it's even less likely they'd do a character from Nyotalia, because Nyotalia is an off-branch of Hetalia that is even less popular than the original show.

However, I don't think this should be the end of all hope. After all, as it's been proven on this forum before, DDs are rather easy to customize. It wouldn't be too difficult for someone to make their own custom dolls based on Hetalia characters. I had a friend who was tempted at one point to get a DDdy body and an Option 4 head to make a Ukraine doll, so it certainly can be done, it's just not likely that Volks will ever produce one.

If it helps, it's even been shown on this forum that male DDs can be made, so even the main characters of the series could theoretically be made. XD I'm actually in the process of obtaining a head to begin work on a boy who will be cosplaying as Romania from APH, so just because it doesn't exist and Volks won't make it doesn't mean you can't make it yourself.

so you're saying I can't make/either volks cant make hetalia DD's? the girls can be

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

Nightmare Tea

She's saying that while Volks probably won't make a Hetalia Dollfie Dream, you and anybody else are perfectly able to make your own!

still_doll+vk
She's saying that while Volks probably won't make a Hetalia Dollfie Dream, you and anybody else are perfectly able to make your own!

im not good at customizing DD's -_- I stink at painting and I'm a fail at them

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

LordNoir

There are plenty of artists who you could send a head for painting. It's really not an unusual thing to do if painting isn't your strong point.

DivinitaAria

I would also suggest commissioning someone to paint the head if you aren't confident. Besides, the cost of materials and what not really adds up, so it's much easier to just send the head

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

still_doll+vk
I would also suggest commissioning someone to paint the head if you aren't confident. Besides, the cost of materials and what not really adds up, so it's much easier to just send the head

like that would be cheap

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

LordNoir

Nothing involving Dollfie Dreams is cheap, unfortunately.

DivinitaAria

I'd say $30-$40 for a nice faceup is a pretty good price Otherwise you're stuck with a blank doll!

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

still_doll+vk
I'd say $30-$40 for a nice faceup is a pretty good price Otherwise you're stuck with a blank doll!

i rather go for a Saber Extra doll/head. I'm pretty sure though. Otherwise I shall go with your option

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

pichu10176

Don't worry, I'm planning on making a Nyotalia Japan someday so at least you know there is someone who is interested in making these characters if Volks isn't going to do it.

doki_[ulzzang]96
Don't worry, I'm planning on making a Nyotalia Japan someday so at least you know there is someone who is interested in making these characters if Volks isn't going to do it.

really? damn! im looking forward to that cause im doing a Nyotalia Korea someday, by the way. If you choose nyo!japan, do you prefer long or short hair for her?

Signature__Sebastian_Michaelis_by_PhoenixOfSadness.png

doki_[ulzzang]96
I would prefer her hair to be mid neck. That's how I usually see most of her pictures.

http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=3839&B_catalog_num=21.

make it quite longer, sakura's better in longer hair. Or better yet. If you could make one, i ll give you a tip. Why don't you buy both wigs?? I wanna make a Hungary or Fem!Korea dd as well

Fujico

I know I reeaaally wanna make a Ukraine DD! ♥ And maybe a Belarus to keep her company, but Ukraine is my number one!

She's definitely going to need a DDdy body!

At Home Saber Alter v.2, M.O.M.O.

Pikangie

Yeah, I would agree that they most likely never will do it. Hetalia's aimed towards girls and fujoshi, who seem to be ignored by Volks.

Not only that, but quite a bit of male otaku(Volks' most valued audience) dislike Hetalia for the reason that it generates yaoi fanart(Or they believe it is yaoi by canon).

I did make a custom DD/Obitsu hybrid with an Iceland cosplay(clothes and wig), though. It doesn't look exactly like him, since my doll is about 12-ish in appearance, but it was fun and worth it.

I'd post a link to the picture, but this forum seems to hate me and doesn't allow me to.

I'm also planning on maybe making some micronations(Wy and Kugelmugel would be cute on the MDD size) when my new doll comes in, if I'm feeling motivated enough. xD

doki_[ulzzang]96
Yeah, I would agree that they most likely never will do it. Hetalia's aimed towards girls and fujoshi, who seem to be ignored by Volks.

Not only that, but quite a bit of male otaku(Volks' most valued audience) dislike Hetalia for the reason that it generates yaoi fanart(Or they believe it is yaoi by canon).

I did make a custom DD/Obitsu hybrid with an Iceland cosplay(clothes and wig), though. It doesn't look exactly like him, since my doll is about 12-ish in appearance, but it was fun and worth it.

I'd post a link to the picture, but this forum seems to hate me and doesn't allow me to.

I'm also planning on maybe making some micronations(Wy and Kugelmugel would be cute on the MDD size) when my new doll comes in, if I'm feeling motivated enough. xD

Why? I mean there are guys who liked yaoi you know, but most people will make that are girls, I wanna make Wy and Fem!Romania as well

doki_[ulzzang]96
I know I reeaaally wanna make a Ukraine DD! ♥ And maybe a Belarus to keep her company, but Ukraine is my number one!

She's definitely going to need a DDdy body!

Bela is amazing, but choosing Wy or Fem!Korea and Fem!Russia is planning to make, but choose Fem!Russia, I cant choose any! But Wy is final to be honest

almostanangel851

Lord Nori makes valid points!! I admit the title through me off.. i thought it said something else.. @_@

unnamed6-3.jpg

french_[vanilla]1996

I love hetalia although I seen some owners making character dolls but in resin :p

GlassColoredRoses

Hetalia is an interesting concept but has never really been my cup of tea :/

Mimiyo3

Not trying to be rude, but if you don't care for it why post in a thread about it?

Anyways I totally want to make some Hetalia customs sometime. I'm hoping for a suitable sculpt + a smart doll eiji body to make this awesome dude.

tumblr_nv7f3jwbY61roc3oeo2_400.png

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

french_[vanilla]1996

Not trying to be rude, but if you don't care for it why post in a thread about it?

Anyways I totally want to make some Hetalia customs sometime. I'm hoping for a suitable sculpt + a smart doll eiji body to make this awesome dude.

tumblr_nv7f3jwbY61roc3oeo2_400.png

Don't worry, everyone has to share opinions and plus, it's quite related. I do love to make a Belarus custom if ever, but I have to stray off from her official design (face shape, eyes etc)