Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

BeyondTime
32 minutes ago, Maia said:

Bellatrix’s work is so gorgeous and I never thought freya could look so cute!

Freya is badly underrated imo. Her product photos don’t do her justice. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Rajke

Nice update.

they are all three beautiful.

Bellatrix did a very awesome job with Lens face up. 😁

I agree about Freya, what a difference with the volks site. I honestly didn’t consider Freya before I saw your photo’s. 😀

Looking forward to your next update.  

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Veravey

Wow Freya and Len are absolutely stunning. I love them both so much.

Your updates are so heartwarming~ <3

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

baldylox
22 hours ago, MagicalRozen said:

Ah! I love @Bellatrix's work! I actually have a head I adopted from them coming my way myself! 🥰

The face-up they gave Len is amazing!! She looks so cute with the wig and eye combo you settled on Billy! The rest of your girls are absolutely amazing, but Len has a spark about her that I absolutely adore.

Is she going to keep the name, Len? If so, I think that's a wonderfully unique name for that beauty!

I love seeing all your girls, they bring me so much happiness, and I'm sure others feel the same way!

Thank you very much!  You are too kind! I totally agree about Bellatrix' face ups, she really has done some amazing things on other heads and this Len was just sooooo pretty to me.  I had to adopt her.  😄  I'm glad you like the eye and wig combo I chose, I'm super happy with it on her.  Once I had the eyes, the wig was an easy choice.  I'm just lucky I had it here to give her.  She will indeed keep the name Len.  It just fits her nicely and shows her past off too.  And thank you again for the compliments!  My girls and I certainly appreciate them!  <3<3 

22 hours ago, Maia said:

Bellatrix’s work is so gorgeous!  And I never thought Freya could look so cute!

Thank you!  I totally agree, Bellatrix is a wonderful artist and I'm very glad I could add one of her works of art to my doll family.  :)  I was of the same mind as you about Freya until I saw one in person at a doll meet.  Seeing her up close in her default setup was really an eye opener for me on her.  I never really tried to go after one even tho I liked her look but once Bellatrix told me she had one available, I immediately pounced on her.  LOL

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox
21 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Freya is badly underrated imo. Her product photos don’t do her justice. 

I totally agree!  She's one of those girls that look decent in Volks pics but look so much better in owner pics!  Too bad we don't see too many of them out there.

3 hours ago, Rajke said:

Nice update.

they are all three beautiful.

Bellatrix did a very awesome job with Lens face up. 😁

I agree about Freya, what a difference with the volks site. I honestly didn’t consider Freya before I saw your photo’s. 😀

Looking forward to your next update.  

Thanks so much!  Bellatrix is extremely talented and I'm really happy I could own one of her custom girls!  I'm glad you like Freya too, she's a really pretty girl that needs more love and photos!  😉 

1 hour ago, Veravey said:

Wow Freya and Len are absolutely stunning. I love them both so much.

Your updates are so heartwarming~ <3

Thank you very much!  I love those two as well.  :)  And you are too kind!  <3 

Billy

• Like 2

baldylox

Ok!  After a VERY long work week dealing with ice storms and such, I finally had time to do another update!  This time will only be 3 girls but one of them has quite the crazy story to her so this will be a long post with a bunch of photos.  I hope you're ready to see some fun stuff and pretty girls!  😉 

First up is my last Icon girl Iris!

51810354663_246a75a010_z.jpgDSC_0130 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I had the 3 other Icon girls already so I was ready to get Iris in this last go around of lotteries.  I put in for her and waited.  A day or so ahead of the lottery results, I got that little thing in my Volks home page of "Group" so I checked it and Iris was there!  So I was all sorts of happy I could win her on the first go!  Unfortunately, something happened on Volks end and that Group thing went away, the lottery winning emails went out and I didn't get one.  :( I was bummed out for sure because I really wanted to complete my Icon family.

51810974620_a05cc478ea_z.jpgDSC_0132 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Just after the Icons started going out to the winners, some popped up on Ebay and Facebook.  The Ebay ones weren't Lilac tho so I had to wait some more.  Finally TWO Lilacs showed up for sale on Facebook!  I scrambled to send messages to both sellers and finally got a reply from one.... that had already been sold.  😛 

51810594404_6a25eac2f5_z.jpgDSC_0133 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The next day the other Lilac seller got back to me and said she still had hers!  So we cut a deal and I adopted that one.  Sure, I paid a little over her retail cost but to me, she was well worth it.  😄<3  I just ADORE the Icon girls!

51810973965_41a71b6003_z.jpgDSC_0134 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I'm not a huge fan of this years outfit but she still wears it well.

51810973765_666b174996_z.jpgDSC_0135 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

For number 137, another local friend turned out to have my next girl.  I bought her as just the head and eyes so everything else I had to figure out.  Here's Nia Tepplin!

51809286897_f78e963e64_z.jpgDSC_0140 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Nia is a White Skin girl so I needed a WS body for her...... which I did not have in the size she normally came with.  So I had to figure something out.  Lucky for her and me, I had a spare WS DDdy body here as a backup for one of my other girls.  😄 

51809286657_7ce1f84bf8_z.jpgDSC_0141 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Obviously she's the grown up version of Nia with all those curves. 😉  I think Simon would be happy.

51810239846_5f02ca99e8_z.jpgDSC_0142 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Normally the body she comes with is all yellowed out, as is her head.  But this one's head is still in pretty good non yellowed shape so that was nice and made the DDdy body work well with her head.

51810591924_937e95fb58_z.jpgDSC_0143 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Nia is pretty outgoing and of course hangs out with my Yoko often.  But she's also into tech so Rei likes having her around to help with her projects.

51810350733_f3eb5b30a6_z.jpgDSC_0145 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Okay, here's the last girl for this post but man, does she ever have a story!  It's kind of long and involved but I promise it has a great ending!

So my friend out in Texas named Kat tends to send me random things sometimes because she either doesn't want them or can't figure out what to do with them.  She's like me and takes on projects but sometimes things don't work out.  This was a case of things not working out.  She asked if I wanted a head she had bought that was NOT what she ordered.  It seems the head had been modded and what she received was not what she saw pics of.  Instead of just tossing it, she asked if I wanted to do something with it and of course you know I said yes.  I asked for pics and she sent me these:

51838109351_d6ef10b46d_z.jpgIMG_7848 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51838220863_fbf7878fce_z.jpg20210601_184410 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51838109056_2d532c0a90_z.jpg20210601_184402 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I have no idea what this poor little 04 had gone thru or seen but man was she in desperate need of some love and attention.  I said to send her to me and I'd see what I could figure out.  When she arrived I took more pics.

51837158057_b9d5b97927_z.jpg20210601_184642 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51838220138_4e8033de5e_z.jpg20210601_184429 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51838846030_ddde7b082a_z.jpg20210601_184436 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51837158592_2a99f95f5f_z.jpg20210601_184447 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51838220463_619afc74ef_z.jpg20210601_184416 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

When I say she looked bad, I meant it.  :(  This poor thing was begging for help.  Normally I would have gone to my old standby of Eblktty to help redo this girl but she has quit the doll hobby for now and isn't doing face ups.  So I had to think of someone else who could help me and 04 out.  After doing some digging around and thinking, I decided to ask my friend Pawsitivity from Discord who did my girls Selena and Evelyn to help. 

Now, here comes the crazy.

I asked her about helping me with this project and she wanted to see pics first.  So I sent her the pics above.  We were on live chat on Discord when I sent the pics and I got dead silence for a few minutes.  I was like uh oh, I'm asking too much here or something.  But when Paws came back to chat, things went sideways..... but in a good way.  😉   She asked where I got it so I told her and she then sent me some pics.  These are what she sent me:

51838846490_32950a2a9d_z.jpgScreenshot_20210529-075122_Instagram by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51837158997_9b1a463f2d_z.jpgScreenshot_20210529-075129_Instagram by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51838465349_117f7ecbd5_z.jpgScreenshot_20210529-075136_Instagram by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51837158792_63847a8277_z.jpgScreenshot_20210529-075143_Instagram by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51838465664_a8942d93c7_z.jpgScreenshot_20210529-075111_Instagram by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I'm a little confused but then it hits me.  This head she just showed me pics of looks similar to the head I have in my hands.  Especially around the eyes.  Paws proceeds to tell me that SHE was the one who did this head over a year ago!  She sold it to someone and they kept it for a few months and then sold it.  Paws lost track of it after that.  So I decided to ask Kat about this and she did some tracking down and it seems that once Paws sold it, this head went thru THREE owners before Kat got it.  Somewhere along the way she got damaged and someone tried to redo her face and mouth and it didn't work out.  

This head was the first vinyl head that Paws had ever done mods to so she knew the mods to the mouth weren't perfect but as you can see from the pics, she was still pretty cute when she first left Paws. I was amazed that this head had made that kind of loop to resurface again so that Paws could see where it went.  That's when she hit me with the REALLY crazy bit.

She's like do you remember this head?  Of course I'm like no, I don't think you showed it to me before now.  She says no no, you KNOW this head. I made sure to show you the pics of it because.........

I BOUGHT IT FROM YOU.

@onion35@    I'm thinking huh?  When did I ever sell an 04 head?  

@onion15@   Then I remembered.

I had purchased 3 heads well over 2 years ago that I got cheap and wanted in case one of my girls ever got damaged.  Check out who is in the middle of the pic:

51838294998_764199f1ec_z.jpg2022-01-23_11-04-58 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Little miss 04.  So yeah, here's the breakdown.  I buy 3 random heads and sit on them for a year.  I sell the 04 to a friend for her to practice on.  She makes it cute and sells it.  It disappears.  Another friend buys it then sees it's terrible so she sends it to me.  This head has made a circle from me thru no less than FIVE other people just to wind back up in MY LAP.  If THAT isn't Dollie Karma and meant to be then I don't know what is.

So..... now what do I do with her?  I sent her back to Paws of course to have redone.  Paws cleaned her up and made her look amazing, even cuter than her first iteration.  And what does she look like now?  Well here she is!

51810352923_d7f93e566a_z.jpgDSC_0136 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51809287812_4122670314_z.jpgDSC_0137 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810592999_eabc9b8ffc_z.jpgDSC_0138 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810352238_33a015a759_z.jpgDSC_0139 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

😄

I just adore her.  But wait.  Doesn't she look a little familiar?  Like you've seen her somewhere before?  Maybe she's from something you know?  Like an anime or manga from the past?  Ohhh you almost have it.  😉   Let me help you.

51823169057_a61713eb88_z.jpgRin and Sesshy! by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51823169272_1b8b2a8405_z.jpgRin and Sesshy! by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51824833235_179d35c480_z.jpgRin and Sesshy! by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51824833250_40d7d09351_z.jpgRin and Sesshy! by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Yep, it's Rin from Inuyasha!  Sesshoumaru finally has his adorable little ward to protect.  😉 I've wanted a Rin in doll form ever since I first got Sesshy so I'm stoked to finally have her home and almost perfect.  I say almost because she still needs her iconic little yukata from the anime.  But I have some friends looking for the fabric so once we find it we'll get her all hooked up and 100% awesome!  I'm happy with the eyes and wig as they are really close to her look in the show.  I had to do some trimming and heat treating on the wig to make it look good but her poofy bangs and side knot are there! 😄

So that's the update this time!  I'm really happy with all these ladies but I am especially charmed by little Rin.  Not only because I love her character and have been wanting that girl in doll form for a while but because of how she came back to me after several years.  She came here as a blank and took a long torturous road in order to get back here and be who she was supposed to be and I find that amazing.  Needless to say when she got here, I spoiled her rotten.  She got a brand new MDDF3 body and new eyes and wig.  Then she got all kinds of clothes to try on before I got her set up in this yukata.

Anyways, thank you for looking and I'll try to have more updates for you soon!  We only have a few girls left to be at the end!  Well, for now that is.  LOL

Billy

• Like 12

Rajke

The 04 head turned out nicely. 😀 Also great story about her. Doll karma strikes again. 

I now really believe that there is some universal vortex that draws Dollfie’s to your home. 😆 

TheWhiteRabbit

Wow! She certainly was meant to be apart of your crew! What are the odds!! She turned out adorable in the end, she's a cutie. Very satisfying to see her completely transformed from the mess he was in. (the Icon is a beauty too!) 

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

dollieseance

no wayy, total dolly destiny!! she turned out so cute i might have to finally get around to watching inuyasha lol 

baldylox
On 1/23/2022 at 2:39 PM, Rajke said:

The 04 head turned out nicely. 😀 Also great story about her. Doll karma strikes again. 

I now really believe that there is some universal vortex that draws Dollfie’s to your home. 😆 

Thank you very much!  Paws did an amazing job with her for sure.  I definitely love how she turned out. And I kind of agree with you, there's definitely *something* at work that brings these pretties to me!  😉 

22 hours ago, TheWhiteRabbit said:

Wow! She certainly was meant to be apart of your crew! What are the odds!! She turned out adorable in the end, she's a cutie. Very satisfying to see her completely transformed from the mess he was in. (the Icon is a beauty too!) 

Thanks so much! It's crazy right?  I never would have thought something like this would or could happen but here we are!  😄  And I agree about Iris, the Icon girls are just so amazing to me!  I've never really liked a more realistic look for my dolls before but the Icon girls just hit all the right buttons for me and I simply adore them.  <3 

20 hours ago, lesbiangaara said:

no way, total dolly destiny!! she turned out so cute i might have to finally get around to watching inuyasha lol 

Ha ha ha right?  Thank you for the compliment! You definitely need to watch Inuyasha, it's a really fun show with wonderful characters and good stories.  Check it out!  😉 

Billy

Cazzie_Bliss

I love Rin's happy little face! Crazy how the 04 did a full circle o-o I truly do wonder how she ended up in that state before! (Also late to the party checking out this thread. Oops.) 

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox
6 hours ago, Cazzie_Bliss said:

I love Rin's happy little face! Crazy how the 04 did a full circle o-o I truly do wonder how she ended up in that state before! (Also late to the party checking out this thread. Oops.) 

Thanks so much! I really do like her.  I've got no clue how she wound up looking like she did when she arrived to me but I'm happy she's all redone and happy again!  Hopefully I'll get her anime accurate yukata this year so she can be perfect.  :) 

Billy

• Like 2

baldylox

UPDATE TIME!

It seems like it's been forever since I updated here but life has a way of beating you up and taking all your spare time and leaving you too pooped to post!  But I had a few spare minutes today to finally get some pics together and share of some of the newest girls to be welcomed into my doll family.  So please enjoy the new girls pics and info!

After Rin, we welcomed the very famous and sexy 2B to our home!

51810238771_3f812c90ea_z.jpgDSC_0146 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I got her as just her head and body and luckily I already had the rest of her setup so we were good to go!

51810238531_462b8272db_z.jpgDSC_0147 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I know ZERO about her video game character.  All I know is that she is known for her ample back end.  😉 

51809284767_9459e48679_z.jpgDSC_0148 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

It used to be that I really didn't like the more realistic DD sculpts but the newer ones are just really so well done, it's hard to not like them.

51810970125_393486d21c_z.jpgDSC_0149 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She does have her default wig but I quite like this long blueish purple one on her for now.

51810969880_82b4723b66_z.jpgDSC_0150 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

My 2B seems to be pretty quiet for the most part.  She keeps to herself mostly but does seem to gravitate towards my girls who like science and electronics.  I wonder why.  😄 

Complimentary booty shot.

51810589534_0faf9a9815_z.jpgDSC_0152 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

After 2B arrived we had a small lull in the adoption schedule.  But leave it to my old Canadian friend @salica to change that.  LOL  She had a couple of girls she was putting up for adoption and I couldn't say no to them.  One of them I kept in the family and the other one was a duplicate of a girl I already had.  She wound up being traded off for two other girls that are coming up.  So for now, we only have this beautiful girl from the Salica deal.  Say hello to Charlotte!

51810236766_0c038d0ac6_z.jpgDSC_0153 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Charlotte is a cocoa Unity.  She came with this wig and these eyes.  I really like that look for her.

51810589029_95517f761a_z.jpgDSC_0154 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Charlotte is super pretty and she's also super lucky.  How?  Because she is the only Smartdoll on the planet that has a perfectly color matched Adyka silicone bust.  😉<3  

51810588729_cf51813cc0_z.jpgDSC_0155 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

It's perfect for her character of being an older, mature girl that is very in tune with her life and knows what she wants.  She's super outgoing and loves sports, running and martial arts.  She's good buddies with all my fighter girls like Mai and Ryomou. Charlotte is extremely adept at Bruce Lee's Way of the Fist style.  :) 

51810588344_2fb243666c_z.jpgDSC_0157 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Her makeup is really well done too, I love it.

51810588034_5d7caa2813_z.jpgDSC_0158 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Don't play shy girl, we know you're not!

51810235231_75eaf1ecd2_z.jpgDSC_0160 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Next up we have a girl that I already have several iterations of and one exact duplicate.  But when you're asked to adopt a girl from a friend and she's a super good price, it's kind of hard to say no.  😄 

So here's Saber Alter number 2!

51809281407_775a4258aa_z.jpgDSC_0161 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Of course I had to do her up a little different so she would stand out from the Saber crowd.  😉 

51810967250_d78c05fc31_z.jpgDSC_0162 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I figured a longer wig would be nice for her and since I like ponytails.....  

51810966815_8b34745e20_z.jpgDSC_0164 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810233886_767f5e03ec_z.jpgDSC_0166 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810586079_a3b973c560_z.jpgDSC_0167 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

This Alter is pretty much the same as my other one except for she's a little more outgoing and obnoxious.   Of course she loves eating and has to sometimes fight Manami for snacks.  LOL

51810965600_0478f9e7b6_z.jpgDSC_0168 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

These next two girls were a real surprise.  I never thought I'd be able to get either of them, much less both at one time.  Say hi to Smartdoll Blue Prowess and Zombie!

51824454789_f81bb0f1c9_z.jpgNew blue girls! by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Prowess was a full doll and had a full setup.  Zombie girl, which I named Sakura after her obvious design after Sakura of the anime Zombieland Saga, was just a head when she arrived so I had to source a blue body for her.  Luckily I had some buddies helping me look and we got her one!  

51918685754_0626b7cc8f_z.jpg20220227_083846 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Prowess also got an upsizing to an Adyka silicone bust.

51918975435_91090cb05e_z.jpg20220227_083817 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

At a meet in Charlotte, we tossed around a bunch of ideas for a new name for Prowess and figured out a really great one.  She uses a silvery white wig because I wanted her to be a ghost girl.... to go along with Sakura being a zombie.  So of course ghosts haunt people and places right?  And they are usually either single spirits or they can be an amalgamation of many spirits.  In this girls case, she is the grouping of many many people who all share one trait.  They were all people who talked trash and caused problems at shows like the opera or musicals or any type of live show.   Think of Waldorf and Statler, the two old hecklers from The Muppet Show.  So of course, she says "Boo" like all other ghosts.  But since she's a heckler she drags it out like all those people in the so called Peanut Gallery.  "Boooooooooooo.  Boooooooo.  Get off the staaaaaaage. Booooooooo."

Hence her name.......  Peanut.  From Peanut Gallery.  😄  God I'm so bad. LOL

Here's sexy pics of Sakura.  So there.

51918976065_8994650579_z.jpg20220227_083637 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51918976290_4814267489_z.jpg20220227_083525 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Sakura is super friendly and loves to help people.  She used to be a nurse in her former life and she still enjoys doing things to help others.  SHe has a very bubbly personality and is adorable to hang out with. 

51917392402_0ea6d74993_z.jpg20220227_083518 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And that's it for now!  I still have quite a few girls to share here so keep an eye out for those updates!  I'm trying to have all of them done in the next 2 weeks.  Let's hope I can!  😉   Thanks for looking!

Billy 

• Like 11

BeyondTime
7 minutes ago, baldylox said:

After Rin, we welcomed the very famous and sexy 2B to our home!

Yeah, I need a 2B...

Love that outfit, sort of a maid outfit, but one that makes your head explode when she shows up for work. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

battrastard
12 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Love that outfit, sort of a maid outfit, but one that makes your head explode when she shows up for work. 

In other words, that's also known as Job Security..

20 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Hence her name.......  Peanut.  From Peanut Gallery.  😄  God I'm so bad. LOL

That had me rolling on the floor, Sir! =))

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox
34 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Yeah, I need a 2B...

Everyone needs a 2B!  😄  And thanks!  It's just a nice lingerie set but I guess with a headband and cuffs and an apron it could be quite the sexy little number.... Hmmmm....  😉 

21 minutes ago, battrastard said:

In other words, that's also known as Job Security..

That had me rolling on the floor, Sir! =))

Yep, you hit the nail on the head!  Gotta keep getting paid!  😄 And I'm glad you enjoyed the joke.  We were all cackling hysterically once we came up with that!

Billy

• Haha 1

Maia

Your 2b looks ravishing and she looks great with that wig.

Angered-Icon

@baldylox That is an adorable collection you have there. And the story with the 04 head is straight out destiny. I've had similar life situations and it really is awe inspiring in a sort of celestial way. She's super adorkable now! And I'm diggin Charlott there, I love the big hair look on dark girls.

Rajke

You got some pretty new girls in your family. Had to laugh about Saber. Feels like the Sabers arrive in an unstoppable time loop. 
charlotte is a cute addition. The flexbust is indeed a perfect match. 
@onion34@

baldylox
19 hours ago, Maia said:

Your 2b looks ravishing and she looks great with that wig.

Thank you so much!  I tried on several wigs before putting that one on her.  As soon as I had it on her, I knew she was keeping it.  😉 

19 hours ago, Angered-Icon said:

@baldylox That is an adorable collection you have there. And the story with the 04 head is straight out destiny. I've had similar life situations and it really is awe inspiring in a sort of celestial way. She's super adorkable now! And I'm diggin Charlotte there, I love the big hair look on dark girls.

Thank you, I appreciate it!  Oh yeah, that 04 really did belong here.... I just didn't know it at the start.  😄  That's cool that you've had similar happen to you! And thanks about Charlotte, she's my second cocoa girl and I just love her look.  <3 

4 hours ago, Rajke said:

You got some pretty new girls in your family. Had to laugh about Saber. Feels like the Sabers arrive in an unstoppable time loop. 
charlotte is a cute addition. The flexbust is indeed a perfect match. 
@onion34@

Thank you very much!  Heh, Saber is pretty funny.  All my Sabers are fun and interesting in one way or another, this new one just seems to be a bit more "loud" than the others I have.  And you're right, somehow there's no stopping a Saber that wants into your life!  Who am I to say no to destiny?  😄😉 

Billy

• Like 1

Pawjamas

Ahhhhh!! 😮
I was so into your story about your 'mystery' 04 girl that after I initially finished reading it, I had to go get the husband and show him!
Rin came out so beautifully, she looks so happy 🥰
After all that time and all the people... If that isn't dollfie-destiny, I don't know what is!!

Lovely doll family, as always- and always expanding! 😝

baldylox
29 minutes ago, Pawjamas said:

Ahhhhh!! 😮
I was so into your story about your 'mystery' 04 girl that after I initially finished reading it, I had to go get the husband and show him!
Rin came out so beautifully, she looks so happy 🥰
After all that time and all the people... If that isn't dollfie-destiny, I don't know what is!!

Lovely doll family, as always- and always expanding! 😝

Thank you so much!  Rin really did wind up belonging here with me after all!  It took time and some ups and downs but I'm really glad she's home and once her yukata is done, she'll be 100% complete!  I hope to have that within a month or two.  :) 

I'm at 149 now and I think a buddy of mine is going to make it 150 very soon.  LOL  She said she's going to make sure number 150 is a milestone so I'm looking forward to seeing what she's cooking up.  😉 

Billy

• Like 1

salica

Your Charlotte is so pretty , you found the perfect eyes for her . I promiss , I'll send you her original eyes soon , but I hope you won't change them  :)

Thanks for adopting her , now I know she will be loved as she deserve to be !

• Like 1

baldylox
4 hours ago, salica said:

Your Charlotte is so pretty , you found the perfect eyes for her . I promise , I'll send you her original eyes soon , but I hope you won't change them  :)

Thanks for adopting her , now I know she will be loved as she deserve to be !

Awww thanks so much!  And thank you for letting me adopt her from you!  <3 I really love her look and I'm happy I found those eyes for her.  I agree that they really do look perfect in her.  Take your time in sending her eyes, there's no rush.... and don't worry, she will be keeping the eyes she has now.  😉  

Thanks again for the kind words.  She gets lots of attention here and gets to wear all kinds of different clothes so I think she's happy.  😄 

Billy

baldylox

Ok, time for another update!  Last time we introduced the two blue girls.  This time we go back to the old boring skin tones.  😉   

This next girl came to me as just a head with eyes.  She kind of sat in a clear box for a little bit before I decided to get her a body and name.  Well, she already had a name, the one Volks gave her.  She's a pre-painted 06 head that Volks did a small release of called Magical Ruby!

51918966085_4194c09fc9_z.jpg20220213_150904 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

This is the promo pic of her from Volks.

52207730622_486580b8fb_z.jpgRuby 1 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And her info sheet.

52208741516_bdb1baa9ef_z.jpgRuby info by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I don't know if the wig she has on in the promo pic was included with her or just a random one Volks put on her but I didn't get it.  So I added the one she has now.

51918966015_1eff96a609_z.jpg20220219_144100 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I really like the o6 heads and she is no exception.  She's a pretty little thing!  

51917382687_199444e4d5_z.jpg20220219_144115 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's on a DDS body with a medium bust.  She seems to be pretty sporty and like athletics.  I think she's also secretly a detective but I can't prove it.  😉 

51918346591_ed122fa9a3_z.jpg20220219_145026 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Shortly after Ruby arrived I adopted this little MDD girl named Kaori.

52141527993_b1c763b75e_z.jpg20220324_134535 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She came from someone here on the forums and is a little sweetie.

52140484802_61ede934d6_z.jpg20220324_134609 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Kaori is an 04 head on a SWS MDD3 body with the small bust. 

52141993565_8e3b558945_z.jpg20220324_134732 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She likes dressing up and playing with plushies.  She also likes cats of all kinds and watching Discovery Channel and Animal Planet shows about them.

52141744544_239c9dcf02_z.jpg20220324_134744 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Next up we have this pair of pretties!  They were both adopted from the same person so they arrived at the same time.  Say hi to Ginny and Millhi!

51970582470_5449324b82_z.jpgNew dolls by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

We'll start with Ginny.  She is a custom painted Idolmaster Uzuki Shimamura.  Here's how she looks default from Volks.

51969020472_1422bd9774_z.jpgNew dolls by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Ginny was painted and designed to be Ginny Weasley from the Harry potter movies.  Since I don't care for HP, she's not that character for me.  But the name is cute so I kept the first part.

51970088758_4318f29288_z.jpgNew dolls by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

When she got here she had a medium bust but I upsized her to a Shapely large bust to make her a bit more different from before.  I think it works well on her.  And I love her eyes and freckles!  <3 

51970019626_f7b8c8dd6c_z.jpgNew dolls by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Along for the ride was her little sister Millihore Biscotti from Dog Days!

51970020851_6c188347a2_z.jpgNew dolls by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I didn't get any of her default things tho so I had to figure out eyes and a wig.  She did come with a cute wig tho so I used that on her for now.

51970582885_7cfb6d4d23_z.jpgNew dolls by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She let me know right away that she liked pandas so I got her this little outfit and a buddy to go with it.  😉 

51970088353_4ffb41bef0_z.jpgNew dolls by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51970019226_bc1ff35749_z.jpgNew dolls by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I think she likes them both.

51970582470_5449324b82_z.jpgNew dolls by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Next up is a custom girl that I really didn't get much say in when adopting her.  What I mean is that my long time friend and face up artist Eblktty kind of chose this girls path while painting her head for me.  I had the 09 head here as a blank for a bit and I wanted to do a mature styled girl with it but I wasn't sure exactly how to style her.  When Ebl came over to paint her, she kind of went her own direction and wound up creating a really wonderful doll.  I present to you Arayama Mizumori!

52140488462_fc71c205cb_z.jpg20220520_162705 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

You may be asking why she has such a long and odd looking name.  Well that's because at the doll meet where I introduced her as a nameless girl, everyone had their own ideas for a name.

52141531128_2a3e0bfc87_z.jpg20220520_162715 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

We wanted her to be a kitsune eventually but I had no ears or tails for her yet.  So we designed a name around that.  I wanted something that sounded old and reflected her outdoorsy origins. Others thought maybe using something water derived would be neat. And others liked the woodsy type feel for her.

52141997175_b7baa1315c_z.jpg20220520_162805 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52141529648_b6035e7340_z.jpg20220520_162838 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As you can see, she has split colored hair.  Gray on one half and black on the other.  This works in with ears and tails soon.  😄 Any ways, back to the name thing.

52141995760_047b8785da_z.jpg20220520_163047 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Yes she's old and she likes the styles of the past like kimonos and such.  But she's also very forward and even kind of pushy.  But she definitely gives off those "Ara Ara" vibes.  So that went into her name as well.  Her name comes from "Ara Ara" for the hot older woman vibes, "Yama" for the mountains she came from, "Mizu" for the waters in the mountains likes streams and lakes, and finally "Mori" for the actual forest she's from.  Put it all together so it sounds nice and you get Arayama Mizumori!  😄 

52140488497_a73c989943_z.jpg20220520_160625 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She did finally get her tails and ears tho.  Remember how I said she was old but not super old?  She's a two tailed kitsune and while she's got some years on her, she's not as old as my Inari, who is a 9 tails.  Still, Arayama keeps it real with her setup because it mimics her hair colors.

52208786371_fce105bef9_z.jpgArayama Mizumori by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52207777827_fb994ba707_z.jpg2022-07-11_07-55-47 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Eblktty also made these ears and tails for her.

52208788236_dd5c4a2fdf_z.jpg2022-07-11_07-56-22 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

So that's all the newer girls for now.  I do have 1 or 2 left to share but for now that's it.

But wait, who's the little one hiding behind Arayama?  You've seen her before but not all done up!  It's Rin from Inuyasha and she FINALLY got her anime correct yukata!

52209058089_9bbcb30f1a_z.jpg20220701_130014 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Ebl put a ton of work into this to make it look as close to the anime version as possible.  She hand cut and hand sewed the colored squares onto a yukata base and hand painted all the green bubbles/circles!

52209281235_77c4ca1154_z.jpg20220701_130120 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Here she is with Lord Sesshoumaru.

52207781297_d0861e0e66_z.jpg20220701_185559 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

52208790796_66c8ecc30e_z.jpg20220701_185620 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Now they both match the poster I have of them!

52209281450_1cf691250a_z.jpg20220701_185612 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I'm super happy with how that turned out, now I have the perfect duo with them!  <3 

Thanks for looking and we'll have another update soon!

Billy

• Like 12