Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

DefectiveAngel
Wooooooooooooo then there were 13!!!! Congrats on being able to add your long awaited Saber to your fantastic group of girls! She is really gorgeous and I'm excited to see more lovely pictures of her. ^_^

But 13 is such an odd number you can't surely be stopping at 13. =3 I think you need a few more, perhaps bump your family up to an amazing set of 20. XD

Thank you so much! You'll see more of her soon, I promise! What you WON'T be seeing anytime soon is 20 DD's at my place. Are you nuts? I have too many as it is! There's no way I'll ever get 20 girls. I already feel guilty about not giving all of them enuff attention, with 7 more it would be even worse! SOrry but a bakers dozen is how we will stay for a long while.

Billy

You are very welcome!

Hee hee if you feel so guilty about not giving them enough attention how about sending Mashiro and Yukino my way. =3

I'm only kidding of course! Well maybe not so much on Mashiro *puppy dog eyes* OKay okay I'm joking I would never take her from you. And I think you do a great job giving your girls equal attention even with 13. ^_^ They are the 13 luckiest girls ever to have a great Papa like you!!!

baldylox
You are very welcome! Hee hee if you feel so guilty about not giving them enough attention how about sending Mashiro and Yukino my way. =3

Hmm, prolly not gonna happen. BUT, if worse came to worse, I'd let you know first if those two were to be rehomed.

And I think you do a great job giving your girls equal attention even with 13. ^_^ They are the 13 luckiest girls ever to have a great Papa like you!!!

Thank you very, very much. That really does mean a lot to me. I know I spoil them all rotten but it sometimes gets overwhelming to have 13 girls to take care of and pay attention to. I have no idea how people with more than me manage it.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox

Yet again, I open my home and wallet to another girl!

Please say hello to Reiko!

7817178198_ac5456608f_z.jpg

DSC_7527 by balldylox, on Flickr

Reiko is my 14th girl and she is basically a clone of my Rei. But Manami got a little more involved with the cloning process than Rei would have wanted and Reiko changed up a little. So now Reiko has small bits of Manami in her veins and it bugs Rei to no end. But overall she's a very close copy of the original.

Reiko was painted by Littlebearries and she did a fantastic job as usual! I just love her look.... she is very close to Rei's default look but with Manami's eyes and a hint of a smile.

Here they are together for comparison:

7817263202_b773c81ecb_z.jpg

DSC_7534 by balldylox, on Flickr

Reiko is very loyal to Rei since she is her creator and she acts just like Rei about 70-80% of the time. But that other 20%, she shows traces of Manami to her and it's quite funny.

Here she is in her new kimono:

7983976401_1bdbcd3d04_z.jpg

DSC_7769 by balldylox, on Flickr

So there we have her, my Rei V2. I hope to have her in more stories and pics very soon!

Billy

baldylox
Reiko

"Hello Otakusan. Thank you for taking the time to say hello! Mistress Rei has already shown me photos of your lovely family and we admire them a lot. They always look so beautiful in your pictures."

Reiko

baldylox
Reiko is so adorable, especially in her kimono!

Thanks so much!

Billy

baldylox

How this happened I really can't say but I think it all boiled down to my inability to say NO to incredibly adorable MDD girls.

I have now just added not one but TWO MDD girls to my family! Please welcome Minako and Kino!

First up is my 15th daughter Minako. I actually had her in the planning stages for about 2 months or so. I had been seeing MDD girls around for a while and I really liked them but I feared having to deal with the MDD1 body since it's prone to damage and getting all floppy. So I was holding off on buying an MDD until the MDD3 bodies were available.

But Misskale and I were talking about her MDD1 body that she was selling and one thing led to another and I wound up buying it from her along with some really nice clothes and extra parts. After that I needed to find a head and figure out who she was going to be. Since I had tried Manami and Mamimi on an MDD body before and thought they were cute, I decided on adding a little sister for them to the family.

Mitsuki helped me find an 01 head and had it sent to Littlebearries for the faceup. I couldn't think of anyone else who could do my new girl justice in keeping with how my Manami and Mamimi looked.

So she finally came home to me and made her debut in time for Halloween!

8127523774_c2e0fcb04e_z.jpg

DSC_8492 by balldylox, on Flickr

I think she really fits in well with my girls and she'll be a lot of fun in stories. I look forward to see how she acts with her new sisters.

Speaking of sisters, I was also able to add my 16th girl to the family without even trying. It seems that Mitsuki thought that MDD girls NEED to be paired up in a family in order for them to feel at home and have someone their size to play with. So she set about sending me another 01 head she found on YJA. I had no clue she was doing this either so when the head showed up it was a complete surprise!

But as soon as I saw the head, we made a connection and I knew she was meant to be part of my family. It took me some time to choose a name but the name Kino kept jumping out at me so that's what she was named.

As for a body, Mitsuki again came to the rescue and provided me with one at a price I could not turn down. So her enabling prowess is still number one.

8120245573_c8349029f6_z.jpg

DSC_8453 by balldylox, on Flickr

Kino is VERY shy and sticks to Minako like glue. Kino was an orphan and Minako played with her a lot where they used to live before coming here so they are pretty close and Minako is really protective of Kino. But Kino will open up a bit if she's given attention or gifts. She loves stuffed animals and tends to get super girly and giggly around them.

So there are my newest additions to the family! I'd like to share a huge thanks to the following people who helped me out with these two as well as keeping quiet about them while I made my secretive and cryptic posts.

Littlebearries

Misskale

Mitsuki

Hypercurve

Hihihellokitty

Thank you guys!

Billy

bethykins
:o they are both so cute! Congrats on adding two adorable MDD girls to your family, i love them<3!!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

baldylox
:o they are both so cute! Congrats on adding two adorable MDD girls to your family, i love them<3!!

Thank you Bethy! I'm glad you like them.

Billy

mitsuki

Congratulations! They are both totally adorable! I love the idea of these two being inseparable. I can't imagine a MDD on an adventure alone but two together is just magical.

Ravendruid

They do make a great pair. I agree that MDDs don't seem to do well alone. Tama-chan is constantly snuggling with somebody, either one of his sisters, Dolly, or his mommy. Maybe being smaller just makes them more nervous? Plus they always look extra cute when paired with someone. Besides, if I was as cute as either of them in your house, I would DEFINITELY want somebody else around to watch my back.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox
Congratulations! They are both totally adorable! I love the idea of these two being inseparable. I can't imagine a MDD on an adventure alone but two together is just magical.

Thank you Mitsuki! You had a lot to do with these two becoming a part of my family so it makes me very happy to hear that. And now that both of them are here, I can't see them NOT being together all the time.

They do make a great pair. I agree that MDDs don't seem to do well alone. Tama-chan is constantly snuggling with somebody, either one of his sisters, Dolly, or his mommy. Maybe being smaller just makes them more nervous? Plus they always look extra cute when paired with someone. Besides, if I was as cute as either of them in your house, I would DEFINITELY want somebody else around to watch my back.

Thank you sir! I still think one MDD in a family, especially a BIG family would be okay. But after seeing these two together and paying more attention to others MDD girls, two of them is the way to go for sure.

And while I'm not too sure of what you mean by "having their back", I think with this much adorable walking around, their older sisters may pounce on them for cuddles and hugs more often than they may expect or want.

Billy

Ravendruid

And while I'm not too sure of what you mean by "having their back", I think with this much adorable walking around, their older sisters may pounce on them for cuddles and hugs more often than they may expect or want.

Billy

That's pretty much what I meant. Just Yuriko, by herself, van be a bit much for poor Tamayuki, sometimes. I can't imagine how overwhelming it would be to be constantly fawned over by 14 kawaii-crazed girls, some of whom can be rather...persistent. I can almost imagine Manami grabbing Minako and carrying her all around the house, like a giant teddy bear.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox
That's pretty much what I meant. Just Yuriko, by herself, van be a bit much for poor Tamayuki, sometimes.

Heh, I figured so!

I can't imagine how overwhelming it would be to be constantly fawned over by 14 kawaii-crazed girls, some of whom can be rather...persistent. I can almost imagine Manami grabbing Minako and carrying her all around the house, like a giant teddy bear.

And I think you're right about all the girls and Manami in particular. When Mamimi first arrived, she fawned over her for weeks on end. So when she meets these two, she'll prolly do JUST what you said and carry Minako around like a stuffed animal and snuggle on her constantly.

Billy

battrastard

Y'know all those times I (jokingly) gave you grief about reaching 20 before 2013?

I TAKE IT BACK!!!!!

Just kidding! It's really neat seeing all the lil ones that arrive at your house....

Especially how they've seemed to get along so well... *rainbows and kitties, indeed, No-one can argue the powers of the Sprout Fan Club!!*

Such an awesome flashback of just the past couple of years!

I may *and often have* jokingly give you grief about the amount of Kiddos that show up there, I can truthfully say I don't think they'll find a better "Home"........

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox
Y'know all those times I (jokingly) gave you grief about reaching 20 before 2013? I TAKE IT BACK!!!!!

Ha ha! You and a few others keep telling me my magic number is 20. I've fought to avoid it for sure but the way things keep presenting themselves to me, it seems that number may not be far off.

Just kidding! It's really neat seeing all the lil ones that arrive at your house....

Especially how they've seemed to get along so well... *rainbows and kitties, indeed, No-one can argue the powers of the Sprout Fan Club!!*

Thank you sir. I know I don't have the drama some other families have but I'm kinda glad I don't. We sometimes get little "hiccups" here and there but they all work themselves out quickly.

Such an awesome flashback of just the past couple of years!

I still wonder how things would be had I never gotten more than my original three of Manami, Rei and Yoko. Instead of more sisters, those three would have MEGA amounts of clothing and accessories! LOL

I may *and often have* jokingly give you grief about the amount of Kiddos that show up there, I can truthfully say I don't think they'll find a better "Home"........

Thank you very much for the compliment sir! I appreciate it. I do try and provide a good home for the girls. I guess I just need to up my cookie purchases....

Billy

killerchan

im so jelly of your girls! i can see why your so broke and happy hahaha!

mostly im just broke and sad (because i dont have any DD's yet v.v; ) i hope to one day be as happy (lol and maybe not so broke! xD; ) as you! i love your sprout the most! i wish i could get one myself!

resin boys and vinyl girls, thats what i love!

baldylox

mostly im just broke and sad (because i dont have any DD's yet v.v; ) i hope to one day be as happy (lol and maybe not so broke! xD; ) as you! i love your sprout the most! i wish i could get one myself!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy seeing my girls, especially Sprout.

Don't worry, things will come together for you in time if you're after a DD of your own. It took me quite a while to get my first. And after I got her, I really thought I'd never buy another. You see where THAT got me tho.... LOL

If you do get your own DD, like it or not, you WILL be broke because you'll spoil her rotten just like I do with mine.

Billy

killerchan

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy seeing my girls, especially Sprout.

Don't worry, things will come together for you in time if you're after a DD of your own. It took me quite a while to get my first. And after I got her, I really thought I'd never buy another. You see where THAT got me tho.... LOL

If you do get your own DD, like it or not, you WILL be broke because you'll spoil her rotten just like I do with mine.

Billy

yes i do have two girls, ones in post and the other is my dream DD moe! and i just bought her! xD; now waiting on confirmation!

resin boys and vinyl girls, thats what i love!

baldylox
yes i do have two girls, ones in post and the other is my dream DD moe! and i just bought her! xD; now waiting on confirmation!

Ohhh nice! Congrats on them both! Please make sure you share pics of them with us once you have them home!

Billy

tsunamidelta

My god,

I remember when you first got Manami from DeadlyGambit.. Now you got so many. Impressive sir, quite impressive. I'm sure they bring you a lot of happiness judging from everything I've seen.

baldylox
My god,

I remember when you first got Manami from DeadlyGambit.. Now you got so many. Impressive sir, quite impressive. I'm sure they bring you a lot of happiness judging from everything I've seen.

Ha ha! Ah yes, those were the days of my innocence in the world of DD's. Those were the good old days for sure. But you're right, my girls DO make me very happy and I'm super proud of all of them. And I'm glad you enjoy what you've seen of them.

Billy

Alphakitty

Ah, I can't wait to see how the new MDDs interact with your current girls! I think some little sisters will fit in just right. No one can resist the cuteness of an MDD!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

baldylox
Ah, I can't wait to see how the new MDDs interact with your current girls! I think some little sisters will fit in just right. No one can resist the cuteness of an MDD!

I can't wait either since I don't have anything lined up specifically for them. I figure I'll get these two and let them go about their business and see what happens. Should be fun tho. And it took a while but I finally fell victim to the MDD charms! They are just too cute to not have in a family!

Billy