Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

mitsuki
She is very cute. I love that pose. You still need to update your signature.

I was thinking that the other day too.

She is really cute. I think she looks happy too.

baldylox
8 is enough... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... someone is in denial.

Denial aint just a river!

Yukino's adorable. I've always liked her, but sometimes she looks so sad. Don't you think?

Thanks! I agree that she can look sort of sad... but in a good way. She has a very thoughtful face in my opinion.

It's the slightly droopy eyes. But this Yukino looks happy!

Yes, I think that's a big part of it. And thank you! I think she's pretty happy now too.

She is very cute. I love that pose. You still need to update your signature.

Thank you sir! And yeah yeah, I'll go change it in a minute.

I was thinking that the other day too. She is really cute. I think she looks happy too.

Sheesh! I'll get right on it now! Dang!

Thank you for saying she looks happy now. I like my girls to feel loved and happy!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
Proud Papa of EIGHT Dollfie Dreams! Are yall happy now?

Yes!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox

Recall how I said I was crazy? I know I am now....

Please say hello to my newest girls!

This is Elisabeth ( a Mikuru ).

6014868513_0db2524bc9_z.jpg

And her sister Clara ( whose name shall be changed soon )

6014918869_ebfe006668_z.jpg

I adopted them both from Salica and I am loving them so much! Thanks Salica!

Billy

mitsuki

Congratulations! They are adorable! I am sure they will love it with you.

DefectiveAngel

Pfffft you aren't crazy, you just never realized that your home is actually a magical DD gathering place.

Wow 10 girls now, congrats on having such a wonderful DD family. All of your girls are beautiful and I think Elisabeth and Clara are perfect additions to your family. I'm looking forward to finding out what you will change Clara's name to. Perhaps one that starts with a 'M'?....lol. Sorry I'm only joking, but I had to say it. I know you will pick a wonderful new name for her.

Congrats again on the 2 new wonderful girls joining the family.

baldylox
YUP... you're crazy! Congratulations (again)!

Thank you sir! I know I'm insane but at least I have fun.

Congratulations! They are adorable! I am sure they will love it with you.

Thank you very much! I hope they can handle the zoo I call a family! I'm sure Clara will be fine but Elisabeth is a bit fragile to be dealing with Manami too much. I'm sure Mamimi will be a good buffer tho. Ha ha!

Pfffft you aren't crazy, you just never realized that your home is actually a magical DD gathering place.

LOL! Magical indeed. I just wish the magic extended to my bank account with regenerating funds!

Wow 10 girls now, congrats on having such a wonderful DD family. All of your girls are beautiful and I think Elisabeth and Clara are perfect additions to your family. I'm looking forward to finding out what you will change Clara's name to. Perhaps one that starts with a 'M'?....lol. Sorry I'm only joking, but I had to say it. I know you will pick a wonderful new name for her. Congrats again on the 2 new wonderful girls joining the family.

Ten. Double digits. It's a lot to think about. And they do take up some room now. I guess this means....

I have to buy more furniture!

Thank you very much for the kind words. I know these two will work out well and my girls will enjoy having them as new sisters.

As for Clara's new name, I wasn't planning on an "M" name for her. I *was* planning to call Elisabeth "Mikuru" tho. She will keep Elisabeth as her middle name but my girls will call her Mikuru since they have all seen the anime she is from. Plus, it's another "M" name!

I have been digging around for names online and while I love the name Tsubaki, it's been taken by my sisters DD so I can't reuse it on one of my girls. But I do have another name I love and that is Sango. I found this online:

SANGO (さんご): Japanese name meaning "coral."

I like that. Sango is the name of the demon hunter girl in the anime and manga "Inuyasha". She was always a favorite character of mine. So I'm really leaning towards Sango as Clara's new name. What do you think?

Billy

AerisAquata

Ooh! Sango is a PERFECT name for her!

She even kind of looks like Sango from the anime.

Waynio

And yet 2 more join the ranks!!! Your wallet must be having a nervous breakdown!!!

They are very adorable!! Great addition to the family. It looks like "Sango" (not sure if u finalized it yet) will give Rei a new friend and probably someone "normal" to talk to. ("normal" by her standards at least)

Wayne

littlebearries

I'm catching up to you, sir!

... which is totally something I didn't want to do....

I love your girls though

baldylox
Ooh! Sango is a PERFECT name for her! She even kind of looks like Sango from the anime.

Thank you! I was going thru a list of names online and "Sango" jumped out at me. That's when I remembered her from the "Inuyasha" anime. So Sango became her new name.

And yet 2 more join the ranks!!! Your wallet must be having a nervous breakdown!!!

They are very adorable!! Great addition to the family. It looks like "Sango" (not sure if u finalized it yet) will give Rei a new friend and probably someone "normal" to talk to. ("normal" by her standards at least).

Thank you sir! And yes, my wallet has died a thousand deaths by now. Poor thing needs a break!

So far Sango and Rei get along well. Sango is still keeping by Elisabeths side tho... I think she's still a bit wary of her new family. But I think she'll settle in soon.

I'm catching up to you, sir! ... which is totally something I didn't want to do.... I love your girls though.

Ha ha! Yes you are! And so quickly! By year send you'll probably surpass me! But thank you so much, I'm happy my girls bring you some joy.

Billy

otakusan

OMG.. i didn't realize yo u have 10 already.. congrats

littlebearries

Ha ha! Yes you are! And so quickly! By year send you'll probably surpass me! But thank you so much, I'm happy my girls bring you some joy.

Don't say that!!!! (But... you might be right... *weep*)

baldylox
OMG.. i didn't realize you have 10 already.. congrats

Ha ha! I still find it hard to believe myself! It's kind of crazy but I'm extremely happy I have such a nice little family. Thank you sir!

Billy

baldylox
Don't say that!!!! (But... you might be right... *weep*)

Says the girl who already has her "Neris" box lit up under her signature....

Billy

baldylox

Seeing as how a few others are updating their family albums here, i figured I would do the same. I went back and fixed the links I had listed on the first post so that pics show up in the thread instead. Saves time for people looking.

I also went back and fixed some spelling errors. It seems that I was a bit over excited in a few of my posts and I didn't check any spelling. Silly me.

I still can't believe how far I have come in just over a year. I never thought I'd own one DD, let alone ten of them. But I don't regret adopting a single one of them.

Billy

baldylox

UPDATE!!!

I was finally able to adopt one of my two Unicorns... Mashiro! I know I teased you guys here about having one before when it was just Elisabeth in Mashiro's clothing, but this time it's the real thing.

After I got the Mashiro default outfit, I was really wanting the wig to go along with it. So I asked the seller if they would be interested in selling it and they said they would think about it but they weren't sure. About 2 weeks later I got an email from them saying they were willing to sell me ALL of Mashiro! I was so excited about hearing that, I almost cried. And I could NOT pass up on her due to a really good price.

So here is my ELEVENTH daughter, Mashiro!

6455393837_de5644391d_z.jpg

6455563475_589527221d_z.jpg

I love my Mashiro so much!

Billy

Averis

Haha, Congrats! (now I know I can say that for real) She's adorable!

If this family grows any faster you'll need to build a new addition to the house.

Nightmare Tea

Your going crazy!

But she's cute, so it's okay!

I can't wait to see how you customize her up!

PrettyCranium

Congrats! I suspected she would stay, so I sent her a card in the exchange too. She's adorable.

DefectiveAngel

Congrats on getting Mashiro!!!!!

She is just so gorgeous, a perfect addition to your DD family. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of her and watching her personality develop through your stories.

OtakuDepot

Congrats Billy! I know you have liked her for a while now and she has been waiting patiently for her Papa!

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=603&p=9006&hilit=+papa#p9006

Even though that was 6 months ago, do I still get enabling points? hehe

I'm very happy for you as well as a bit jealous. Mashiro-chan is just so pretty, I hope she's fitting in nicely with your other girls. Congrats again!

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

aeris

Congrats!

I am sure she will be happy to stay!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana