Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

baldylox
2 hours ago, TheWhiteRabbit said:

Another round of sweet girls! love it. The Icon's and Maria are my favorites from this round. I love the Maria MDD, I hope to stumble on one one day. The Icons are all so pretty. The exchange rate made them outside my budget when they were released, so I love seeing others Icons lol. Thanks for sharing as always! 

Thank you!  I'm with you on Maria, her doll form is just so sweet looking and cuddly!  :) I hope you can get one too!  I see them up on Mandarake often in various states of completeness so maybe one will pop up that belongs in your home.  <3   The Icons keep going up in price it seems, so far they hop up $50 each time they do a new lottery.  They're worth it to me but that doesn't make them easily affordable.

2 hours ago, Mars said:

My favorites are the icons and Selena 

Thank you about Selena!  She turned out really well in my opinion.  I'm glad you like her!  And the Icons are always so glamorous, it's hard not to like them.  😉 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Roxanne

I absolutely adore Selena! The DDH-03 is my favourite sculpt of all time. I especially love the eye shape!

I have zero talent when it comes to face-ups, so it was always my dream to find a Yukino one day. Or maybe I can get lucky and find a beautiful 03 custom head from a talented artist online somewhere. I keep hoping for my own 03 girl. Maybe one day I'll get lucky. Selena is absolutely gorgeous! 💗

My instagram! 

Meowjima

Your collection never ceases to amaze me.   I'm also constantly amused that occasionally you'll show off a girl I've never seen before in your collection.  I also love the fact that you are always 'adopting' girls, and in some cases, recuing them

Maia
9 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I absolutely adore Selena! The DDH-03 is my favourite sculpt of all time. I especially love the eye shape!

I have zero talent when it comes to face-ups, so it was always my dream to find a Yukino one day. Or maybe I can get lucky and find a beautiful 03 custom head from a talented artist online somewhere. I keep hoping for my own 03 girl. Maybe one day I'll get lucky. Selena is absolutely gorgeous! 💗

I love ddh-03 too I hope to find a Yukino 2nd ver or ddh-03 dcoord head

• Like 1

baldylox
17 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Thanks so much!  You have very good tastes!  😉 I think the 03 head is so sweet... it can look sad or happy or soulful or contemplative.... so many things it can do!  

I'm the same as you when it comes to face ups, I have ZERO talent for it.  That's why I seek out artists to paint my girls for me instead.  This way I get a gorgeous girl to share with everyone and the artist gets exposure and more work.  Everyone wins!  

As for finding a Yukino, keep looking on Mandarake, I see her pop up there quite often at decent prices.  Or if you want to have one specially painted a certain way, just buy a blank head from Volks, then the body you want for her and find an artist who's work you like and get a commission done.  Most artists are very fair with their pricing so it's normally not super expensive unless you go for someone very well known.  Then you WILL pay more but it will be worth it if you love that persons work.  Just be prepared to wait a while for popular artists to be able to work on your girl.  Some have waiting times of 6 months or more.

And thanks again about Selena!  <3 

7 hours ago, Mars said:

I love ddh-03 too I hope to find a Yukino 2nd ver or ddh-03 dcoord head

As I said to the poster above, keep an eye on Mandarake for them, they pop up nearly monthly or every other month.  Or if you want a more custom style, buy the blank 03 head and get one made.   Either way the 03 heads make for a great girl!  :) 

17 hours ago, Meowjima said:

Your collection never ceases to amaze me.   I'm also constantly amused that occasionally you'll show off a girl I've never seen before in your collection.  I also love the fact that you are always 'adopting' girls, and in some cases, recuing them

Haha, thank you!  I admit that sometimes I forget to take pics of my newer girls and then share them online.  Then I'll post one randomly and someone will do like you and go "Where were you hiding THAT one?"  😄  

As for constantly adopting them, it's a weakness.  I see dolls on Mandarake or Facebook that are pleading for another chance at life and I can't say no.  Especially when they are in bad shape or badly stained or missing/have broken parts.  I really enjoy fixing up a broken girl and getting her looking brand new again so she can shine and have fun at doll meets and parks and dress up in pretty clothes.  <3 I know it sounds silly to invest these feelings into inanimate objects like this but these girls are my creative outlet and my sanity.  Without them I'd definitely go nuts by not having an outlet for my creativity and need to fix things.  I'm just glad others enjoy my exploits and photos.  😉 

Billy

• Like 2

BeyondTime
On 6/3/2021 at 6:31 PM, baldylox said:

The next girl to show up was one of my most anticipated ones ever.... Sailor Jupiter!

How many times did Rei have to perform the recapitation procedure while you waited?

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
23 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

How many times did Rei have to perform the recapitation procedure while you waited?

Twice that I can remember...... but Rei said there may be some memory gaps due to the procedure.  😉 

Billy

PS.  Number 124 *may* have shown up today.  Maybe.  I dunno.  😄

• Haha 1

jazijaz

wow I finally met all your girls, I've been reading about how you have the biggest DD collection out there for years. I saw many sculpts I never knew before, like the Airy sculpt. Having 100+ beautiful DDs is like a dream!  the ones with freckles stole my heart 😍 all of your girls are so beautiful and well dressed. I struggle dressing my 10 DDs 😂 and when I dress one or two on the same day my whole body aches and I'm like done for the day lol I admire your collection and your dedication! 

baldylox
20 hours ago, jazijaz said:

wow I finally met all your girls, I've been reading about how you have the biggest DD collection out there for years. I saw many sculpts I never knew before, like the Airy sculpt. Having 100+ beautiful DDs is like a dream!  the ones with freckles stole my heart 😍 all of your girls are so beautiful and well dressed. I struggle dressing my 10 DDs 😂 and when I dress one or two on the same day my whole body aches and I'm like done for the day lol I admire your collection and your dedication! 

Thank you thank you!  <3  You are too kind! 

I know I don't have the biggest DD collection out there but I'm pretty sure I'm in the top 5 or 10.  😉   But it's not about that for me, it's about having fun with the hobby, finding deals, fixing up broken and unwanted girls and making lots of friends!  I love sharing pics of my girls and my finds online and with my local buddies.  And I like helping people out when I can.  And the girls let me do that all the time!  :) 

My secret to taking care of them is to take one every night and then have her sit with me for the evening.  I change her clothes, brush her hair, check her for stains and then have her sit in my lap or next to me while I'm online or watching TV.  This gives me one on one time with each girl so no one gets forgotten or ignored and I make sure to keep them all in good shape and looking nice too.  😄 

Thanks again for the compliments, I really appreciate them!  <3<3<3 

Billy

BeyondTime
22 minutes ago, baldylox said:

fixing up broken and unwanted girls

That’s one of the best part of the hobby.  

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
On 7/1/2021 at 7:04 PM, BeyondTime said:

That’s one of the best part of the hobby.  

For me it's probably the most fun too.  I really like being able to figure out how to do repairs or make something work in order to give a girl another chance.  It's also why I buy so many random bodies and parts.  Without those I couldn't have things on hand when I need them for a new girl or for when/if one of my older girls breaks.

Billy

• Like 1

Bellatrix

Holy moly, so many cuties! I am particularly enjoying the tan Lost Angel beauty. I like that shade of tan much better than current tan. I'd have loved to get that body to match with Kan'u's head, for a killer custom doll! (I feel like Dr Frankenstein, with all my mix&matched dolls with custom faces, lol) I think that train is long gone though, lol. Anyway, beautiful collection and girls as always <3

• Like 1

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Anna-neko

I am looking forward to  hearing aaaaaaaall about the FauxMiku!

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

Say hi to Sailor Mercury!

WOW, I never would have suspected you’d get a Mercury, she is a great doll. As you may have gleaned from my photos, she’s one of my favorite girls to dress up and photograph. Did you get her directly from Volks Japan? 

It’s really odd that she didn’t sell well, she was the most popular senshi in Japan owing to her academics and the role model she was to kids. Maybe they made a lot of her expecting a high demand that never materialized, and then Mars was the breakout favorite. 

Rajke

Nice update and nice to see one of the older Dollfie heads with rooted hair and painted eyes. 😍 They don’t appear often in their original state. 😃 I love your Mercury. Her face shows a lot of character. Can’t wait to see your next update.

@onion20@   This is a signature.

baldylox
2 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Holy moly, so many cuties! I am particularly enjoying the tan Lost Angel beauty. I like that shade of tan much better than current tan. I'd have loved to get that body to match with Kan'u's head, for a killer custom doll! (I feel like Dr Frankenstein, with all my mix&matched dolls with custom faces, lol) I think that train is long gone though, lol. Anyway, beautiful collection and girls as always <3

Thank you! Sanjie is a bit of an odd bird for sure.  I do love that tan color too, it looks really good in person.  I got her used on Mandarake in her box and complete with outfit for under $400 so depending on how badly you want the body, you can always stalk there for another one.  She doesn't show up too often tho, I think I only saw 2 or 3 available last year there.

2 hours ago, Chise said:

I am looking forward to  hearing aaaaaaaall about the FauxMiku!

Good!  I plan to do a full breakdown of her compared to a real one.  Unlike some other places that don't want any chat about fakes/bootlegs on their sites, I beleive that people NEED to know what they look like and what to look for so they don't get duped.  The more people that know how to spot a fake, the better I say!  If they don't sell then they may quit making them and that's good for everyone.

2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

WOW, I never would have suspected you’d get a Mercury, she is a great doll. As you may have gleaned from my photos, she’s one of my favorite girls to dress up and photograph. Did you get her directly from Volks Japan? 

It’s really odd that she didn’t sell well, she was the most popular senshi in Japan owing to her academics and the role model she was to kids. Maybe they made a lot of her expecting a high demand that never materialized, and then Mars was the breakout favorite. 

Oh yeah I like Mercury.  Not only is she cute, she was fun in the anime.  I did not get her new from Volks, I got her secondhand from someone in Charlotte.  She was complete and a good price so I figured why not?  😉 

2 hours ago, Rajke said:

Nice update and nice to see one of the older Dollfie heads with rooted hair and painted eyes. 😍 They don’t appear often in their original state. 😃 I love your Mercury. Her face shows a lot of character. Can’t wait to see your next update.

Thank you!  I really never paid attention to them before until I saw a Sanjie in owner photos.  She really looked nice and she was very different from anyone I owned so I decided to go after her.  And thanks about Mercury!  She really is a cutie.  😉  I should have the next update posted in a day or three.  😄 

Billy

• Like 1

BeyondTime
38 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Good!  I plan to do a full breakdown of her compared to a real one.  Unlike some other places that don't want any chat about fakes/bootlegs on their sites, I beleive that people NEED to know what they look like and what to look for so they don't get duped.

I think the key thing that forums don’t want is people buying recasts and showing them off in ways that encourage their purchase, and through that recast makers themselves. Enlightening people about the problems with recasts and recasting should be fine. The guidelines are a bit vague in the sense that the “posts about recasts” part could be read as forbidding any post on the subject of recasts, or as just forbidding those posts that appear to be normalizing recasts.  

• Like 2

baldylox
22 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I think the key thing that forums don’t want is people buying recasts and showing them off in ways that encourage their purchase, and through that recast makers themselves. Enlightening people about the problems with recasts and recasting should be fine. The guidelines are a bit vague in the sense that the “posts about recasts” part could be read as forbidding any post on the subject of recasts, or as just forbidding those posts that appear to be normalizing recasts.  

I get what you are saying but there are 2 forums I know of in particular that do not allow ANY talk about bootlegs/fakes/recasts at all.  And I personally think that makes zero sense.  If you can't get info about them or ask questions about them or see photos about them then how are you supposed to know they exist or what they look like?

But anyway, I saw a video listed on our forum earlier that had a really good breakdown on the Miku issue.  It was well done so I'll probably only go into things a little bit with photos and then quote that video for more in depth info.  I dunno, we'll see when I get time to do it.

Billy

TheWhiteRabbit

Another fine batch! I have the say I love the look you gave Nanoha, she's such a cute sculpt. Her and the Waha MDD's are my faves out of this lot. 

Nice to see more of the crew!

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

baldylox
On 1/9/2022 at 7:22 PM, TheWhiteRabbit said:

Another fine batch! I have the say I love the look you gave Nanoha, she's such a cute sculpt. Her and the Waha MDD's are my faves out of this lot. 

Nice to see more of the crew!

Thanks so much!  Nanoha kind of jumped out at me as being a little on the loud side but very fun to hang out with.  Her sass levels are pretty high but not problematic like some other girls I have here. 😉 So naturally she needed some bright eyes and hair to kind of show off with.  I'm glad they work for others besides me.  😄 

23 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Aaaahhhhhh it's Eimii!!!!!! I missed seeing her around!

Yes it is!  She was the last one to leave Waha's group.  I've adopted a few other girls from Waha in the past but she was always his number one and wasn't going anywhere.  But things happen and he wanted out of the hobby so he entrusted me with his last two little ones.  I didn't think I'd be able to adopt both at the same time but he made me an awesome deal on them and the rest of his clothing and shoes.  I'm really glad he felt I could take care of them, that means a lot to me because I know how much they meant to him.  So don't worry!  She is in good hands and has lots of playmates here along with plenty of clothing to change into.  Plus you'll still get to see her from time to time.  😉  I'm happy you like her!

Billy

• Like 3

baldylox

EDIT - I tried to edit something in this post and I kept getting errors.  After discussing it with Beyondtime, we decided to just delete the last update post and re-add it down here at the end of the thread.  Sure, it looks silly but hey, it's better than not being able to fix the boo boo from the last post.  😉 

Well it's been a while since I added to this thread!  There's been a few additions since the last girls I added here so let's add some more!

The last girl I had up was Selena so that means the next one in line is Sanjie!

51810260216_a757ec927d_z.jpgDSC_0058 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Sanjie is one of the oldest DD girls on a DD2 body.  She was in the first wave of girls made when the DD2 body first came out.

51810259991_3a3421ee20_z.jpgDSC_0059 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She is also the only other production girl to have tan skin.  Her skin tone is the same as Kanu.  

51810585824_feb2bc0916_z.jpgDSC_0060 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She also was one of the Lost Angel Story girls who came with painted on eyes and rooted hair.  No swapping eyes or wigs for her! She has a ponytail in back.

51810259776_4948d19775_z.jpgDSC_0061 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As I said before, she is on the DD2 body and has a medium bust.  It's too bad there are no options for different bust sizes in this color.

51810611554_5dbc67d648_z.jpgDSC_0062 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810259186_783375be60_z.jpgDSC_0063 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Next up we have number 124, a Smartdoll girl named Gaia!

51810258986_c44c3bd247_z.jpgDSC_0064 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Gaia is basically a tan Mirai but she's on a full Cortex body except her bust.

51809305792_116ac2e71d_z.jpgDSC_0065 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810258481_798dc7f6c1_z.jpgDSC_0066 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She came with her default Cortex bust but I swapped it out for a vinyl large one.

51810990170_f85135165e_z.jpgDSC_0067 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The girl that was adopted next is one I got specifically to match up with a previous girl I already owned.  Say hi to Sailor Mercury!

51809304647_069e8e3415_z.jpgDSC_0070 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810257431_64d8e7c5b5_z.jpgDSC_0071 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I admit I never watched a LOT of Sailor Moon but I did watch quite a few when it was on Cartoon Network.  From the episodes I saw, I got really attached to Jupiter and Mercury.  Jupiter is my favorite by far but Ami here is a close second.

51809304207_beb393854d_z.jpgDSC_0072 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's a real cutie and enjoys dressing up casually almost all the time.  She'll get fancy if need be but most often she prefers to dress down.

51810368333_6a8c394a43_z.jpgDSC_0074 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's not quite as outgoing as Jupiter but she still knows how to have fun.

51810608654_78e3da5611_z.jpgDSC_0075 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The next girl to arrive here was an oldie but goodie, Nanoha! :) 

51810987730_d08efe9b0b_z.jpgDSC_0076 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810367658_78aefce401_z.jpgDSC_0077 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She didn't have her default eyes or wig so for now she has this setup.

51810607819_9b6ca052ef_z.jpgDSC_0078 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51809302302_ce7388efef_z.jpgDSC_0079 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Nanoha is a bit on the flighty side and seems to get into trouble quite often.

51810986690_1e5768de9f_z.jpgDSC_0081 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She means well but has a clutzy side along with curiosity that's a bit on the high side.  Hopefully her buddy Fate will help keep her out of too much trouble.  😉 

51810366448_360b4ef63c_z.jpgDSC_0082 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810254576_3571540e85_z.jpgDSC_0083 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Numbers 129 and 130 are special little girls to me.  They used to belong to my good friend Waha over in Sweden!  First up we have Hazuki!

51810606259_8695780fa1_z.jpgDSC_0084 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810365598_f65bdf54f9_z.jpgDSC_0085 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She is a custom 01 head done by the artist Cototono.  She is on an MDD3 body with small bust in NS.

A little shy, she likes to hang with her sister Eimii and a few of the other MDD girls.  She doesn't seem to really trust any of the bigger girls except for Sprout.

51810253356_73f339c4a9_z.jpgDSC_0089 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Here she is with her companion and sister from Sweden Eimii.

51810605134_1395498cdb_z.jpgDSC_0090 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810364598_3a87cd148a_z.jpgDSC_0091 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Eimii was Waha's number one.  She is also a custom 01 head but she was painted and customized by Momo Man. She is also on an MDD3 body with the small bust.

51810364398_8763c5e64b_z.jpgDSC_0092 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's more outgoing than Hazuki is and enjoys board games and stuffed animals.

51810252241_0ff4289951_z.jpgDSC_0093 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She reminds me of Sasara with her little "ooo" mouth.  😄 

We have another small girl up next and she's a very obnoxious thing.  LOL  This is Fuuka!

51810983280_97cf1324ae_z.jpgDSC_0095 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Fuuka is my only Mochi Ashi MDD girl.  

51810983075_ab6a771e3a_z.jpgDSC_0096 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She is a SWS girl and uses a DDH10 head custom painted by Niya Miya on Etsy.

51810603219_ca3ac5f9f7_z.jpgDSC_0097 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Look at those chonky legs!  <3 

51810362813_defb212ff8_z.jpgDSC_0098 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Fuuka likes to think she is an idol so she is always singing and dancing around.  She drags her other MDD sisters into her schemes and tries to have them help her run concerts and such.

51810602549_73f61f3c2b_z.jpgDSC_0100 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Coming in at 132 is another 05 head girl that I just adore.  This is Yumi!

51810250356_6eb8f57a42_z.jpgDSC_0101 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810981760_f0b6b9b351_z.jpgDSC_0102 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She gives off the mature woman vibe to me so I made her a teacher type.  She seems to enjoy it.

51810361563_4fa912b78b_z.jpgDSC_0104 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I left her default faceup because I like the older styles a lot.  She came to me with this wig and eye setup so I left them on her.  It works well with her teacher vibe so I'll keep her like this for a while.  :) 

51810361273_ac712710e1_z.jpgDSC_0105 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And last for this post is number 132.  She came to me thru a close friend and we have an understanding that if he decides he wants her back then I'll sell her back to him.  But for now she's mine!  Say hello to Mako!

51810601279_2332b20415_z.jpgDSC_0107 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810601014_30a2aa0612_z.jpgDSC_0108 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She did not have her default short wig and eyes but she came like this.  I like the look on her so she's stayed like this.

I'm normally not a huge fan of curls but she has 2 big ones that look good on her.

51810980565_b2fbbdb169_z.jpgDSC_0109 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The 06 girls are so pretty!  I just love this head sculpt.

51810360198_eea83748eb_z.jpgDSC_0110 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51810359783_2320ce60a3_z.jpgDSC_0111 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

So that's it for this update.  I have one more update I'll do later this week that get us up to speed with where my doll family is at right now.  And there are a few real cuties coming up!  😄 

Thanks for looking!

Billy

• Like 3

baldylox

I've tried multiple times to make the last post of my new girls but the forum keeps giving me errors.  So in hopes of making this post and getting the rest of my girls listed here, I'm doing small batches of them over multiple posts.  Please bear with me on this!  :)

So we left off with number 132, Mako.  That leads me into a trio of special girls!  Why are they special?  Because I was allowed to adopt all three of them from my good friend in Italy, @Bellatrix !  She has beautiful ladies in her family so I was extremely happy to be able to have a few come live with me.  😉 

First up is Ranka Lee from the Macross series!

51810248046_80db7161ae_z.jpgDSC_0112 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She is in her default body setup along with her secondary wig and default eyes.  I like her as her character so that's why she stayed like this.

51810247791_df7a703a6f_z.jpgDSC_0113 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Ranka is very outgoing since she's a star.  And of course she enjoys singing whenever she can. 

51809294187_9e22c8ac38_z.jpgDSC_0114 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I chose her braided wig because one of my other girls uses her regular one.  😉 

51809293782_5c39f19542_z.jpgDSC_0115 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She hangs out with the other Idol girls I have here like Sheryl and Akira and Alna. 

51810598344_9c3329d4bb_z.jpgDSC_0117 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Next in the trio is another Macross girl.  No not Sheryl!  I already have her.  😄  It's Freya Vion!

51810246196_7f5c9cf372_z.jpgDSC_0118 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She didn't come with any of her default things except for her outfit so I had to find eyes and a wig.  I think I did pretty well.  😉

51809292522_476e6b61cb_z.jpgDSC_0119 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51809292207_21de7247f0_z.jpgDSC_0120 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's an adorable sculpt and I love her shy smile.

51810356993_d02d69aea9_z.jpgDSC_0121 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Freya is also pretty personable and likes to sing.  But she also enjoys reading a lot and spending time with the MDD girls.

51810356778_f78a816232_z.jpgDSC_0122 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Last but not least, the trio is rounded out by this pretty one.

51810976785_28b26513af_z.jpgDSC_0123 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She has a little bit of an attitude and is a big tomboy.

51810596679_dd28648fa0_z.jpgDSC_0124 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Have you figured out who she is yet?  Here's a hint.  She used to be an entertainer but has since stopped after her big makeover.  She kept some very famous company in the electronics domain of songs and entertainment.

51809290927_86af981df6_z.jpgDSC_0125 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

That's right!  She used to be a HE!  It's Len Kagamine the Vocaloid!  <3 

51809290682_a0de54bf85_z.jpgDSC_0126 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Bellatrix redid his faceup and turned into a beautiful girl!  I bought her as just a head so I had to give her a body and eyes and wig.

51810355393_023047a3f6_z.jpgDSC_0127 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She did an amazing job on him/her.  I got lucky with the eye and wig choice because it only took me 3 tries on the eyes to find the right ones.  And once those were chosen, there was only one wig I had that would work out like I wanted.  Ha ha! 

51810595589_0bd51fd908_z.jpgDSC_0128 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I put Len on a DD3 M-bust body and I think it worked out very well.  I just love her to bits!  She's so..... BRIGHT.

51809289857_f941485086_z.jpgDSC_0129 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

So that's it for now, I will try and update daily with more girls until we hit the end.  Thank you for looking!  :) 

Billy

• Like 7

MagicalRozen

Ah! I love @Bellatrix's work! I actually have a head I adopted from them coming my way myself! 🥰

The face-up they gave Len is amazing!! She looks so cute with the wig and eye combo you settled on Billy! The rest of your girls are absolutely amazing, but Len has a spark about her that I absolutely adore.

Is she going to keep the name, Len? If so I think thats a wonderfully unique name for that beauty!

I love seeing all your girls, they bring me so much happiness, and im sure others feel the same way!

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, And Others That May Come And Go.

Maia

Bellatrix’s work is so gorgeous and I never thought freya could look so cute!