Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

AerisAquata

Yay for permanent Mashiro-chan~

I bet you're really happy you finally got her! Now all you need is her Hakama outfit!

Galvatim

Mashiro is here to stay? Congrats! I'm happy you got the chance to add her to your family!

baldylox

Thank you everyone for the kind words and comments! I still can't figure out why nobody thought she was actually staying with me! Do I mess with yall THAT much?

Regardless, Mashiro is a permanent additon to my family and she's great. So far, she really likes Yukino and Elisabeth. But she hasn't had too much interaction with the other girls just yet. That will be coming soon tho!

Again, I'm happy everyone likes Mashiro and I plan to spoil her just as much as her sisters! Since this will be her first Christmas here, we'll make sure she has a good time.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Saluli

Billy has quite a radar on find pretty girls!

Yay for a ever growing family!

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

baldylox
Billy has quite a radar on find pretty girls!

Yay for a ever growing family!

Ha ha! Dollfie Radar? That sounds interesting! Thank you very much!

Billy

geminidoll

Congrats Billy - Mashiro Mito looks like she fits in with your family purrrrrrrfectly.

Hope you and the girls have a fabulous & very merry Christmas!!!

baldylox
Congrats Billy - Mashiro Mito looks like she fits in with your family purrrrrrrfectly.

Hope you and the girls have a fabulous & very merry Christmas!!!

Thanks so much! I'm still giddy over being able to add Mashiro to my little family. Look forward to seeing her and the rest of the girls decorating the tree!

Billy

baldylox
She is a cutie! Gratz!

Thank you!

Billy

baldylox

Well, it's time to add number twelve to the roster! I present to you, Sprout!

"Can't a girl get some rest around here? Sheesh! Get out of my room!"

6893894192_a645e39286_z.jpg

DSC_5476 by balldylox, on Flickr

Most of us know Sprout here on the boards as being the angry but adorable MDD daughter of Littlebearries. But a few things led to others and I was able to adopt her from Heather. I love Sprout and her attitude so much!

Here are some shots from an alternate intro setup I did that I will be sharing eventually here.

S - "Well, this body doesn't suck nearly as much as that short, stubby one did."

7028036747_da32c3ca20_z.jpg

DSC_5456 by balldylox, on Flickr

"If you get any closer to me with that camera, it's going to get repurposed as a paperweight."

6881955642_63e35e0d7d_z.jpg

DSC_5464 by balldylox, on Flickr

Sprout is a great girl but she can really be stubborn sometimes and she has a kind of bad attitude. But I still adore her and I hope she fits in well with all her new sisters!

Billy

di-chan123

12....Thats amazing! You are one lucky guy to be surrounded by such cute little ladies ^^

congrats~!

scripple

Congrats on getting Sprout. I look forward to her causing trouble around your place in the future.

Traveller

So Sprout has finally arrived.

A new body but the same personality.

Me thinks that your days are numbered with trying to do any Low Angle shots when Sprout's in the picture

baldylox
Aww, she's very cute~ I hope she fits in just fine!

Thank you very much!

12....Thats amazing! You are one lucky guy to be surrounded by such cute little ladies ^^ congrats~!

Thank you! 12 is a big number for sure and I *never* thought I'd have this many. But you're right, they're all super cute!

Congrats on getting Sprout. I look forward to her causing trouble around your place in the future.

Thank you sir! I'm sure she will offset my rainbows and kittens atmosphere just a tad.

So Sprout has finally arrived. A new body but the same personality. Me thinks that your days are numbered with trying to do any Low Angle shots when Sprout's in the picture

Yes, she has made her debut! Her attitude and personality will remain intact as well, even tho she has a new body, she'll still be Sprout. And I agree that anytime I am brave enuff to try for a low angle on Sprout, I think I'll be swiftly dealt with in a bad manner. So maybe I should refrain from trying for a while to let her get settled more.

Billy

Kumi

Twelve girls... sigh... anyway, quite a big and nice family You have here

PS. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=33#p137 - Manami is 01 girl, not 02 (Aoi / 1st Rei mold)

baldylox
Twelve girls... sigh... anyway, quite a big and nice family You have here

PS. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=33#p137 - Manami is 01 girl, not 02 (Aoi / 1st Rei mold)

Thanks! It's a huge family in my opinion.... so many girls to take care of and split equal time with so no one feels neglected!

I have no clue why I typed 02 for Manami because I *know* she's an 01, just like Mamimi. I guess I was in a rush back when I first made that post. I went back and corrected it tho so thanks for pointing it out.

Billy

baldylox

Sheesh... another update? What's wrong with me?

Anyways, it's time to add my newest girl to the roster... Saber Extra! Since she is my only Saber, she will be called Saber. She is patterened off her alter ego, the Roman Emperor Nero. At first, she will be kind of bitchy and crass but she'll warm up over time due to her "master" Yokos influence.

7387900098_16308b86b9_z.jpg

DSC_6644 by balldylox, on Flickr

7397705454_37aaf8a37b_z.jpg

Nero fiddling..... by balldylox, on Flickr

Billy

sofiel

aw your story about yoko was so heartwarming~

what a nice family!

Saber makes a nice addition~

baldylox
aw your story about yoko was so heartwarming~

what a nice family!

Saber makes a nice addition~

Thank you very much! I think I have more emotional attachment to my first 3 girls than any of my others. Well, except Ryomou since she was also very special to me and the way she arrived was completely crazy.

Billy

otakusan

Congrats on Saber love the pose on the 1st picture

baldylox
Congrats on Saber love the pose on the 1st picture

Thank you sir! I wanted to be a bit different with her "entrance pose" so I opted for kneeling instead of standing. I'm glad you liked it.

Billy

DefectiveAngel

Wooooooooooooo then there were 13!!!! Congrats on being able to add your long awaited Saber to your fantastic group of girls! She is really gorgeous and I'm excited to see more lovely pictures of her. ^_^

But 13 is such an odd number you can't surely be stopping at 13. =3 I think you need a few more, perhaps bump your family up to an amazing set of 20. XD

baldylox
Wooooooooooooo then there were 13!!!! Congrats on being able to add your long awaited Saber to your fantastic group of girls! She is really gorgeous and I'm excited to see more lovely pictures of her. ^_^

But 13 is such an odd number you can't surely be stopping at 13. =3 I think you need a few more, perhaps bump your family up to an amazing set of 20. XD

Thank you so much! You'll see more of her soon, I promise! What you WON'T be seeing anytime soon is 20 DD's at my place. Are you nuts? I have too many as it is! There's no way I'll ever get 20 girls. I already feel guilty about not giving all of them enuff attention, with 7 more it would be even worse! SOrry but a bakers dozen is how we will stay for a long while.

Billy