Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

mitsuki
NO! You are NOT allowed to give me grief about 25 girls by 2015! I'm sure it'll be 2014.... get it right.

*chuckle* At least I was trying to give you another twelve whole months!!

Now you only have seven to gather/adopt or find in a box, those last four cuties!

(You realize, you've just limited your own timeframe?)

Now, I'll go back to my corner...... I have a Tail to work on......

haha The limit to the timeline appears to be no hurdle at all.

Two adorable additions! Congratulations!

PrettyCranium

Wow, two more! Soon they will be able to overpower you. Actually, I want to see a "Gulliver's Travels" style picture of you tied up and being held hostage by your rampaging army of DDs . . .

Congrats on both of them, they are cute, and with interesting stories.

baldylox
haha The limit to the timeline appears to be no hurdle at all. Two adorable additions! Congratulations!

Yep, that timeline was WAY too generous it seems. Thanks about the girls!

Wow, two more! Soon they will be able to overpower you. Actually, I want to see a "Gulliver's Travels" style picture of you tied up and being held hostage by your rampaging army of DDs . . . Congrats on both of them, they are cute, and with interesting stories.

Ha ha! I'm actually still wondering when I'll wake up one morning and be lashed to the bed by them. Thank you very much, I'm glad you like them!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ausra

Wow!!! Congrulations on 23 and 24 girls!!!! Umi is very sweet princes girl!!! Also golden girl Fate is cute too!!! Although many people tell you to stop buying DD but I say don't stop, your family always look so happy and big! =^O^=

baldylox
Wow!!! Congrulations on 23 and 24 girls!!!! Umi is very sweet princes girl!!! Also golden girl Fate is cute too!!! Although many people tell you to stop buying DD but I say don't stop, your family always look so happy and big! =^O^=

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my new girls. That's funny you said I should keep getting more girls! But if I do, I won't have room for me in my house anymore! LOL

Billy

Saluli

More girls for Billy, more pics and stories for us! Win-win situation!

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

baldylox
More girls for Billy, more pics and stories for us! Win-win situation!

Ha ha! I like the way you think! Thanks!

Billy

baldylox

I'm really up to twenty five girls now? Seriously? Good lord, I need an intervention or something.

Anywho, number 25 is finally complete! As usual, my main enabler Mitsuki helped me obtain Kiyomi's body so she's now complete and ready to go! Please say hello to my newest DDdy girl, Kiyomi!

9973886416_418882495f_z.jpg

DSC_0175 by balldylox, on Flickr

I really just love this girls face! She's so pretty!

9973904713_324608866e_z.jpg

DSC_0181 by balldylox, on Flickr

It also doesn't hurt that she can be a little flirty at times...

9973787656_a15eb3791b_z.jpg

DSC_0185 by balldylox, on Flickr

So there she is, all finished and looking awesome.

Thanks again to Moonfaery, Neilius and Mitsuki for all their help in getting Kiyomi together!

Billy

baldylox
25!!!!! Congrulations on 25 girl!!!! Kiyomi is very cute girl!!!! I very want know more about her!

Thank you so much Ausra! I'll try and get more stories with her soon so you can learn more about her.

nice they all look good

Thank you!

Billy

baldylox

Hey look, I adopted another girl! Amazing huh? You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now but noooo....

Actually, my newest girl Midori is a custom 05 girl that I'd been planning for a little while. I'll admit that the 05 heads weren't high on my list of wants until I started to look at them more closely. And once I saw one in person, I knew I'd have to get one soon. One of the local doll meet peeps, Somni, has an 05 girl and she is just stunning. I loved how mature she looked and how she could pull off the smoldering seductive look too.

After seeing her, I went and talked to Mitsuki some because I knew she had a LOT of 05 girls. She showed me photos of all her 05's and I was shocked at how lovely they were. How I hadn't noticed this before now was a mystery to me.

So this lead to how I got mine. Misskale and I were chatting one night and she mentioned she was doing a Volks Japan order. This was when the 05 blank heads were being first released so I asked if she could try to grab one for me. Luckily she was able to and when it arrived at her place, she was kind enuff to do the faceup for me too.

Here's Midori as she is now:

11658981136_9b2b36a1b3_z.jpg

DSC_0044 by balldylox, on Flickr

Since Midori means "green" in Japanese, she kind of needs a green wig. So I have one on order that will hopefully be here within a week or two. Then she will be complete.

As for her body, the DDdy she's on came from Mitsuki. The body really needed some attention tho, it was badly stained all over, especially the arms and hands. I did Oxy10 stain treatments on this body for two months before it finally cleared up! It was worth all the work tho, Midori turned out perfect in my opinion.

I'd like to thank Misskale and Mitsuki for all their help with Midori. I really appreciate you gals helping me get her finalized!

Billy

mrsmarks

You have such an impressive group of ladies! Congrats on your newest girl, she's very pretty!

baldylox
You have such an impressive group of ladies! Congrats on your newest girl, she's very pretty!

Thank you very much!

Billy

shinegamix

oh wow. very impressive family. but i thought you said you would stop at 20. maybe you are aiming for that 30 afterall

making my triumphant return

baldylox
oh wow. very impressive family. but i thought you said you would stop at 20. maybe you are aiming for that 30 afterall

Thank you very much! Yeah I know I said I'd stop at 20 but what can I do when such pretty girls make themselves available for adoption or creation? It's obvious I can't say no easily and that I'll probably hit 30 this year. It's not that I'm trying to by any means, these things kind of just.... happen.

Billy

baldylox

Looks like it's time to update again! I just adopted two wonderful MDD girls! Well, I kind of built one and then adopted the other...

First up is number 27. Her name is Kiririn and she's my little kitty girl!

14032836305_d38625ccfc_c.jpgDSC_1327 by balldylox, on Flickr

Kiririn is a default 04 Mayu head from Volks. She's using her default green eyes but has a pink Leeke World wig. She's on an Obitsu 40cm body using the L-bust. I adopted her from my enabler/friend Waha. He told me he had something to show me that I wouldn't be able to refuse.... and he was right. As soon as I saw her first picture, I knew she was going to be a kitty girl and also be my other MDD girls best buddy.

Speaking of her, my number 28 is actually a project I've had in mind for almost a year now. Last August, Mitsuki and Aeris sent me a white skinned MDD body for my Sprout to use for fun and stories. While she did use it a few times, I always thought that she needed to either go back to being an MDD permanently or that she needed a little sister to pester her and make her a bit more grown up. I finally decided to go for it and bought a blank WS 01 head from Volks US before they closed their store. I gave the head to Ebelkitty and she modded the mouth and did the faceup to mimic Sprouts... only I told her to make this one a little more angry and have more attitude. I think she succeeded.

So I'd like to introduce Sprout's little sister, Bud!

14029927061_2d826094b9_z.jpgDSC_1310 by balldylox, on Flickr

Like I said earlier, Bud is a WS 01 head that had her mouth sanded off and modded. Her faceup is by Ebelkitty and her wig is the one Sprout used to use. I have no idea who makes it. Her eyes are the same as Sprout's... Volks Animetic 22mm Madder Red. And she is on a WS MDD body, quite a hard to find body. And I just love this little bundle of anger to bits!

Almost at 30!

Billy

Talolili

Two new girls huh? They are so cute! Soon you will have 30 Dollfie Dreams.

I bet they have little parties when you sleep...

baldylox
Two new girls huh? They are so cute! Soon you will have 30 Dollfie Dreams.

I bet they have little parties when you sleep...

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my new girls. And yes, I'm at 28 girls now so I'm very close to the magic number 30! But I really do plan to stop at 30 because of space issues. That and I want to spend more time with the girls I have instead of adding new ones all the time.

And they're good girls, they don't try and party while I sleep.....

They wait until I go to work and THEN party!

Billy

Brighteyes

oh my God! *______*, this is the most amazing family I have ever seen, almost 30 girls!!!, and all so amazing beautiful!!!!, I do not know what to say....well, congratulations!!!, you must be very very happy with so many cuties around you!! *O*

I can not wait to see the moment you have 30!!, we have to make a party here!!!

2mw6wc1.jpg

baldylox
oh my God! *______*, this is the most amazing family I have ever seen, almost 30 girls!!!, and all so amazing beautiful!!!!, I do not know what to say....well, congratulations!!!, you must be very very happy with so many cuties around you!! *O*

Wow, thank you so much for the compliments! It's been a long road to get to where I am now but it's also been an extremely fun one to travel! And yes, I'm VERY happy to be lucky enuff to have so many beautiful and fun girls around me!

I can not wait to see the moment you have 30!!, we have to make a party here!!!

Ha ha! Don't worry, once I hit that mark I'll be sure to share with everyone.

Billy

creationdss87

Oh my! 28 girls?! It took me 10 minutes to go through all the posts. Anyone you have planned to buy as #29 and #30? ALL your girls are gorgeous! ahhh what fun it must be in your home, to have so many gorgeous girls hanging out ^_^ i can imagine the chaos at the same time x_x

baldylox
Oh my! 28 girls?! It took me 10 minutes to go through all the posts. Anyone you have planned to buy as #29 and #30? ALL your girls are gorgeous! ahhh what fun it must be in your home, to have so many gorgeous girls hanging out ^_^ i can imagine the chaos at the same time x_x

Heh, only 10 minutes?

And yes, I now have 28 girls.... wait, make that 29. I'll be doing an intro post in a day or two so you'll get to see her along with Bud and Kiririn then.

As for number 30, my plan is make her my last girl. I have decided that I *have* to stop buying girls and concentrate on the ones I have. Not only do I have space issues now, I also sometimes feel I'm ignoring some of the ones I already have and it makes me feel bad. So instead of constantly adopting more girls, I'm capping the family at 30 so that I can pay more attention to the lovely girls I already own and maybe spoil them more with clothing and shoes instead of more sisters.

Who will number 30 be? I want her to be Mirai Suenaga, Danny Choo's mascot character. She is supposed to be available very soon and I've been wanting one ever since he showed photos of her. So she will be my last girl if things go like I want them to.

And thank you for the compliments on my girls! I'm glad you like them and find them pretty. Sometimes they can be out of control and rowdy but most of the time they're a joy to be around.

Billy

Suzuna

WOW! I ducked out of the DD community for awhile and now Baldy is up to *28* girls! They're all lovely, and I'm looking forward to more in the future... because we all know you won't stop there!

baldylox
WOW! I ducked out of the DD community for awhile and now Baldy is up to *28* girls! They're all lovely, and I'm looking forward to more in the future... because we all know you won't stop there!

Ha ha! You can't take your eyes off me and my girls for a second! Thanks for the compliment, my girls and I appreciate it! And I do seriously plan to stop at 30 girls. I'm out of room right now so adding 2 more will really put me over the limit. That and I feel like I'm not treating my other girls well enuff anymore. So the plan is to stop adopting any more girls and spend my time and money on more clothing and doing more photos of them!

Billy