Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

How many Dollfie Dreams do you have?

Jezrah

I have three full girls and one floating head, with the two new Sabers on the way at some point. It's been about a year now since I got my first. I suppose you could say I acquired either three or four in the first year since the Sabers haven't arrived, and they'd go to the next year's count. But I probably won't get too many more (maybe ) unless I can acquire a unicorn or unless I really love a new release. Right now I'm just working on getting them a decent wardrobe and props. For pictures, I have a thread in the database.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

otakusan

Started in Sept 2010 with 10 full girls at home now, in order of acquire:

Rin Tohsaka

Asuka Langley Soryu

Yuu (Mio Akiyama)

Rina Ogata

Saber Lily

Yuki Morikawa

Marisa

Akira

Saber Alter V2

Saber Nero

Nothing else on order... that I remember of...

Iachion

I started collecting them in August of 2011. I have 1 girl at home, and I have a DDH-06 head plus another fullset on order.

My current family...

Airy

Future family members...

DDH-06 Head

Saber Extra (Expecting her in late August)

Edited by Guest

Poofiemus

I've currently just got two.

-Agatha Heterodyne, a custom 03 head on the DDDy body. She's modeled after the protagonist of the same name in the comic Girl Genius.

-Nanoha Takamachi, who is a Volks licensed fullset of that particular character.

I had an unusually long gap between adoptions, a year and a half, due to being a starving student. Well, that and being rather picky. I'm sure that my collection won't stop here, though. The main question is: which of my plots gets implemented first, and will Volks shoot any of those plots into oblivion before they can happen?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

JoltFiend

I have two, Neris and Haruka. Both Sabers *should* be on their way shortly, and all four will have been acquired within a calendar year. In fact, Haruka and the Sabers will be within weeks of each other. XD

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

iomi

by July, it will be one year for me that I got my first girls, so far I have:

Jun ( DD Neris )

DD Beatrice

Rina ( DD Rina Ogata )

Melon ( DD Yuki Morikawa )

Bunni ( DD Akira )

DD Saber Extra

DD Saber Alter

Toki (DD Rise Kujikawa)

8 girls so far xD !

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

Innocentsake

As of right now I'm in possession of one girl, Momoko, who is a pre-painted DDH-06 head on a Dynamite body. My first girl was actually supposed to be Saber Nero (hurray for tax refund money!), but we all know how thats been going Momoko was a DD girl who I ended up owning by chance when my husband allowed me to enter the lottery for the pre-painted 06 head (which he thought I wouldn't win bwuahaha) and of course once I won her and had her in my possession she had to have a body right?

Momoko was all put together in March and hopefully Saber Nero will arrive in another 3 months. So in a year I will have acquired two girls and that will be it for now. With so many things to pay for there would be no way to acquire anymore this year no matter how lovely they are So I hope Volks doesn't put out any "Must Have" girls for the rest of the year XD;;;

Now next year is a different matter ;D

manueli

I currently own only one DD, Beatrice. I'm planning to get more when I get a new job and enough money to afford these girls. I was thinking about going for MDD Cirno in the last event but ended up not ordering her since she wasn't quite enough what I am looking for... I'm thinking about investing in DDH-06 or buy a Mio dollfie in the future when I get my finances more stabilised... ^^

RaveOfNightmares

Currently at 17, although they're not all in the same place because of my Navy/medical situation. Hopefully I'll be able to have them all together before the year is up. I started in February 2011 when I picked up Mio second hand/unopened from ebay. I don't really keep track of how many I buy in a year, just what I can afford at the time. I also have no limit in place either. In no particular order due to my not being able to remember past the order of the first two:

Mio (Akiyama Mio) - on a DDIIIDy body

Makinami Mari Illustrious - DDII M

Hirasawa Yui - DDII S

Ritona Yoko - DDDy Yoko special

Lily (Saber Lily) - DDII M

Nia (Nia Teppelin) - DDII WS M

Momo (Moe 2nd) - DDIII w/DDS M bust

Arisu (ALNA WC Ver.) - DDDy WS

Arisa (ALNA) - DDDy

Akina (DDS Akira) - DDS M

Yukina (Yukino 2nd) - DDIII M

Ayaka (Aoi 2nd) - DDIII L

Harutama Niimi (Niimi Haruka) - on a DDII L bust body, I intend to have her on an MDD L soon

Airy - DDII M

Mariko Sensei - DDS WS L/Shapely

Saber Alter 2nd - DDIII WS M

Saber Extra - DDIII L

I listed body/bust types because some of them are not on their original bodies, such as Mio is actually on the body that came with Niimi, who is going to be on an MDD L bust body once I get my hands on one. I would someday like to add an MDD Al Azif to the group, but they don't show up on YJA or ebay very often, and the price tags in those places are above what I can currently handle.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

still_doll+vk

mind if I spoke in this topic? if so, I'm planning to buy one

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

[*]Taiwan Hetalia dollfie

Hypercurve

I have 11 altogether, after selling two floating heads. All of them are full girls except for my Miu and Neris who are still waiting for new bodies. It IS a slippery slope and DDs are like potato chips, you can never have just one ... lol

I plan to limit my family to 12-15 max, 4 more girls are on my wish list and I'm really going to slow down *yeah right like that's ever gonna happen* if I get lucky enough to bring them home.

I personally prefer non-fullsets, and most of my girls don't have their original bodies.

My current DD family (according to adoption date, first to recent) -

1. Miu Amaha

2. Saber Alter 2nd

3. Yoko

4. Saber Lily

5. Moe

6. Neris

7. Sakura Matou

8. Mariko Sensei

9. Akira

10. Mai Shiranui

11. Beatrice

Edited by Guest

Lumirei

I curretly own seven dolls although I only claim to really have six. Number seven is another version of my main girl I use for photostories since the character I based her off of is a story I was writing where she has a human and vampire form.

1. Lumiere (HDD06 on a DDII)

2. Yoko (Full Set)

3. Nia (Full Set)

4. Lilly (Full Set Saber Lily)

5. Vivienne (Full Set Neris)

6. Claire (HDD01 prepainted on MDD)

7. Lumiere vampire ver. (white HDD06 on DDII white)

I also have two dolls I am currently waiting to arrive

8. Saber Alter (Full Set)

9. Sakuya (Full set)

I also have two floating heads a HDD02 and a HDD04. the HDD02 is waiting for a DDdy III body before completion and currently doesnt have a name yet. the HDD04 is waiting for two HDD06 to come in stock so I can apply and send out for a faceup from someone. I also have a DDS with no head waiting for her arms and HDD06 head XD

Happily at home:Lumière, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Vivienne, Altria, Lilith, Claire, Sakuya, Sakura, Haruhi, Aurelia, Melty, Miyako, Unnamed 03, Mariko (student), Momo, Miku, Snow Miku and Asuna.

Awaiting: Kirito

neurocidic

1 (Neris) and 2 heads (DD03 & DD06). Haruka is currently on her way here and Rise should be here within the next couple months - whenever WLD gets their shipment.

milkytea

I started collecting Dollfie Dream in December 2011 (when I entered the lottery for Dolpa 26), and I have one doll (Ms. Mariko). I'm not interested in adding more dolls at the moment. That's not to say that I won't want others at some point in the future, but right now I'm very satisfied with the one~ ♥

Janeway

AnimatorAR your girls look cute.

As for me l have one and her name is Moka.

sharddarkness

I'm currently up to seven young, lovely ladies under my care. Well...soon to be eight since I have a Saber Alter version 2 on layaway at Dollfie World. How long? Ummm...geez I'm bad I haven't kept track. Well...my family grew pretty quickly over just two or three years I think...

Ash was my first DD, Syann was my second (even though she's a DDdy) quickly followed by Rain. Kyrene and Anessak followed sometime later, then my layaway for Neris ending with Didrika (a DDS).

6860343323_0d12673012.jpg

100_1968 by Sharddarkness, on Flickr

6860217771_10802772f9.jpg

100_2466 by Sharddarkness, on Flickr

7000993853_42bb379a9c.jpg

Neris by Sharddarkness, on Flickr

LordNoir

The problem with me is that once they have their own head and own character, they're "here" in my mind. The only reason they don't have bodies is due to Volks being out of stock.

Most of my dolls are just option heads.

Full Dolls:

Ichiko - Option 3/DDIIM

Haru-Haru - SQlabHibiki/MDDS

Tamami - Option 2/DDIIL White

Genko - Option 3/DDIIS White

Kogemi - Option 2/DDIIM

Rokuko - Option 4/DDIIM

Ringo - Option 4/DDdy

Chomiko - Option 3/DDdy Shapely

Haruki - Neris/DDIII male mod

Heads:

Ringomei - Option 3/ planned MDDS

Natsuo - Option 2/ planned Obitsu 60/65cm male

Nijiko - Option 4/ planned DDIIS/DDIIIS

Bought, not yet arrived:

Akiharu - Rise/DDIII male mod

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Nigoki

I have 8 lovely young ladies standing on my desk right in front of me:

Hirasawa Yui

Soryu Asuka

Makanami Mari

Tohsaka Rin

Saber Lily

Saber Alter

Moe

Suzumihya Haruhi

It's over two and a half years now since I started collecting, and I don't plan to stop any time soon .

x02wyvern

Currently have 4 daughers :

Reimu Hakurei

Morrisa Kirisime

Saber Alter 2nd

Sakuya (Shining Heart)

Waiting till October to see dear Volks has any surprise to us.

Misheru

HM House of Vinyl has several DD daughters at the present time and a number of Obitsus, too. My husband and I both collect.

We began collecting larger dolls in late summer 2010 when he bought me Miu Amaha for our wedding anniversary. She was going to be my only one. She has a few sisters now.

I tend to get dollies ... well, basically as the come along if I am able to. I enter the lottery when I can and if I am fortunate to get drawn, then I get one. I have bought girls used and done fix-up jobs. Some second hand if I come across a good deal. I don't worry about full sets or pristine condition, so I generally have a few more choices. I have some customs. Just a potpourri of girls. I love them all, so it is easy.

Since my husband and I share the hobby, gift giving is a breeze for us.

I will try to make an album here soon.

Currently - as of Jan 2013 - my DD part of our collection stands at 29 + 3 incoming and my husband has 12 DDs + 2 incoming (46 total including incomings). We also have 23 Obitsus and 2 resins between us. The bedroom is full.

Edited by Guest

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

twiggysbabe

@Misheru woow so many DD's O.O.

I own two Dollfies and one 40cm Parabox girl(with sleeping Princess head). I hope I will own three DD's in near future^^

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

Misheru

We love Obitsus, too. That sleeping princess head is adorable.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Talolili

Wow, I haven't updated in almost two years. I have six complete Dollfie Dreams and two floating heads (one is for sale!)

These are my complete girls.

Neris (Azumi)

Saber Alter ver. 2 (Renata)

Yoko (Yoko)

Sakuya/Maxima (Akemi)

The floating head is Ise my OC female Itachi.

Chihaya (Chi Chi)

Custom DDlll (Blair)

I also pre-ordered Miku but I'm not sure about keeping her.

Edited by Guest