The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Dollink

Hi all, I just got a type K head that I painted :) I ordered a big bust for her

i want to find a type O and N, I think I will wait Karen on mandrake this summer if I can have one :)

49362611383_d5b1a49d4c_c.jpg

49363285167_1515a127a9_c.jpg

• Like 4

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 1

myownlittleworld

Thanks so much Majikaru-Rin. This is my 3rd time getting AP girls. Unfortunately the first 2 had to go to pay some hefty Vet bills. I am back with tan Lena and tan Emma which are two of my most wnated so that's perfect. I have loved Nyx Whitestar's Lena for quite awhile!

K2, that pic is fabulous! I have seen the head chart but not the full body. I wonder if it is an illusion made by the big boobs or is the G bust/torso overall shorter than the H bust/torso overall length. It looks shorter in the pic.

Opalite Alien. I just made my first purchase from Mandarake and they are really great. I have known about them but never took the plunge. I am glad I did because the APs are less expensive than buying from Faithz due to the exchange rate BUT Faithz offers layaway so that makes them a great option too.

Testament, may I ask what sculpt Rikasa is?  

Edited by myownlittleworld
fix typos
  • Like 2

myownlittleworld
On 1/11/2020 at 10:38 AM, Dollink said:

Hi all, I just got a type K head that I painted :) I ordered a big bust for her

Wow, she is gorgeous! I saw her pic on instagram. I like her in the blonde wig.

Testament
2 hours ago, myownlittleworld said:

Testament, may I ask what sculpt Rikasa is?  

She's an old VMF50 Risa (Type D body), with a custom head.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Ahri
On 12/16/2019 at 8:44 PM, Testament said:

It's her default H soft skin.

Thanks! Your dolls are why I wanted to buy an AP!

• Like 1

Testament
3 hours ago, Ahri said:

Thanks! Your dolls are why I wanted to buy an AP!

Wow, I'm glad I've inspired your choices :)

• Like 1

OpaliteAlien

@myownlittleworld I appreciate the Testament for Mandarake! And the lower prices are incredibly tempting. But Layaway is also super helpful. I think I want to save up myself and buy outright if I can. May take awhile but I dont mind. 😀

• Like 1

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 4

Testament

Finally I updated my blog with the review of my Pink Drops #39 Marie. Old review made on a forum a long time ago.

Many photos have already been posted on these pages, others are unpublished. I'm sorry but the review it's in Italian... there's the google translate option, but I'm not responsible for the result... ^^'

If you please...

https://thebeautyandthemecha.blogspot.com/2020/02/pink-drops-39-marie-by-quarantotto.html

Tierparkzone

A while back I found an Ellie sitting on the shelf of an Azone store and just had to buy her.

The big Obitsu head allows her to fit right in with the Smart Dolls I have, as a little sister.

She is absolutely adorable.

fc7d261a99af6947fb8e24e8442a8d79.jpg

5fa78e53fe1d8a49b2ee9710648e8060.jpg

82e5a21e8b9d8612596e3e986d1f1e9a.jpg

fb266c946f864f5c88dac2d0c93734d5.jpg

As a new AP owner I have a question to the veterans: As APs feature full body blushing - if they get stained, the usual stain treatment methods are likely to mess with the blushing as well. Or - as they have body blushing - the parts are actually sealed and and thus also less prone to staining? Any information on this matter would be highly appreciated. So far Ellie has held up well, but I'd really like to know how caerful I have to be, when picking out clothes for her.

Edited by Tierparkzone
  • Like 4

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 3

OpaliteAlien

@Majikaru-Rin Ai is so cute!! I love her outfit and her expression. Out of curiosity, what do people typically use to stuff the body? Like cotton? 😯

Edited by OpaliteAlien

K-2
On 2/16/2020 at 8:12 AM, Tierparkzone said:

As a new AP owner I have a question to the veterans: As APs feature full body blushing - if they get stained, the usual stain treatment methods are likely to mess with the blushing as well. Or - as they have body blushing - the parts are actually sealed and and thus also less prone to staining? Any information on this matter would be highly appreciated. So far Ellie has held up well, but I'd really like to know how careful I have to be, when picking out clothes for her.

AP body blushing isn't sealed so they stain like any other vinyl.

Unfortunately vinyl stain treatments don't recognize the difference between blushing or face ups or a stain. Since the blushing sits on top of the vinyl, while the stain will soak in through the blushing, the blushing will be "stain treated" first before the stain underneath it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MVSig.jpg

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 1

OpaliteAlien
4 minutes ago, Majikaru-Rin said:

Thank you~! 😊 I think the general consensus is to use the type of stuffing/filler you find in a lot of pillows or stuffed toys (which is a polyester fiberfill).

Oh! Perfect! Very good to know! Thank you 🥰

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 2

monkeypizzasonic

Back again with questions (because I apparently like making things needlessly complicated for myself); are there any other dolls using the Obitsu50 frame that come in the same shade of tan as angel philia's? I've decided my dream girl is a tan Egyptian-style AP with the type-B muscle build, but my options rn seem to be:

-  Buy one of the current tan girls available on FaithZ/Mandarake on the 48 frame, then get the b-parts which were made for the 50 frame, then mod them on somehow.

- Buy a normal Obitsu 50/vmf50 body and b-parts and blush the heck out of them until they're tan.

- Stalk Mandarake for tan vmf50 girls and hope no one buys them before I save up the money and that they have a head sculpt i like.

- Save up $600 really fast so i can buy the Miu currently on Mandarake before she's sold, blush her tan. 

- Wait for the right tan body and head to magically appear somewhere.

- Voodoo.

Testament

Mumble.

Voodoo.

I don't know if the tan used in Azone,parabox etc is the same tan used for Angel Philias, even if it was, it's not blushed.

For me, I'll stalk Mandarake for something like this that randomly appears: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/DetailPage/item?itemCode=1112726120&ref=list&dispCount=240&keyword=angel philia body&lang=en

And then some Voodoo. Obviously.

The head is another story entirely...

nocturne
9 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Back again with questions (because I apparently like making things needlessly complicated for myself); are there any other dolls using the Obitsu50 frame that come in the same shade of tan as angel philia's? I've decided my dream girl is a tan Egyptian-style AP with the type-B muscle build, but my options rn seem to be:

-  Buy one of the current tan girls available on FaithZ/Mandarake on the 48 frame, then get the b-parts which were made for the 50 frame, then mod them on somehow.

- Buy a normal Obitsu 50/vmf50 body and b-parts and blush the heck out of them until they're tan.

- Stalk Mandarake for tan vmf50 girls and hope no one buys them before I save up the money and that they have a head sculpt i like.

- Save up $600 really fast so i can buy the Miu currently on Mandarake before she's sold, blush her tan. 

- Wait for the right tan body and head to magically appear somewhere.

- Voodoo.

I'm all for the voodoo, but while you practice your skills, you may consider this one:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k435021246

If you cannot get that one( through some purchasing proxy like FromJapan or Buyee) I would patiently wait for another MIU.

If you want to go from 48 to 50, you need an outer shell of thigh and shin and the knee bone, which are actually usually available as spare parts at Angel Philia, however even just those three items will set you back 11300yen plus handling fees, transport and customs.

However, as there is no B type body shell on a 48 frame, you will at least need the upper and lower torso parts as well, for another 8400yen.

So, if you'd buy a tan 48 doll to mod, you'd have to add 19700yen ++ on top anyway, so imho going for a Miu is the better idea.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

nocturne

Btw, don't worry if you didn't immediately get it, it's been on offer for a while already, usually for 1-2 days at a time and then gets re-offered.

monkeypizzasonic
2 hours ago, nocturne said:

Btw, don't worry if you didn't immediately get it, it's been on offer for a while already, usually for 1-2 days at a time and then gets re-offered.

Thanks for pointing me there; problem is that I'm not going be able to get the money it would take to buy a whole doll at once for another few months at least*. 😓 I'm really just trying to get a plan together for how I want to go about it so that I don't end up jumping the gun and buying something that ends up not working out.

*(Have to pay off my other dolls I brought over the holidays, finish my layaway, then there's a pre-order for another doll I really want in June, plus I have two floating heads coming in that will need bodies at some point, I might want to try and finish my planned resin crew first...at this rate it might not happen until next year!)

(But I also might be going to Japan next year, so if there happens to be something at Manadrake at that time I could buy it directly!)