The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

myownlittleworld

Decided to sit back and wait for owner pics of the new super whitey skin. *goes to pop some popcorn and wait for pics* LOL 

Gabihime

Question for people who have been watching the VMF50 market for longer than two weeks: would it be more feasible to wait for a whole B type body in the tan/brown, or collect the parts piecemeal?  I’m debating which I should try.

Gabihime

Yes, I put them on alert!  I’ll watch for them then, thanks!

K-2

I know at one time Mandarake was a retailer for new Visuadolls.

MVSig.jpg

AnjoRaivando

I cannot for the life of me find like, the neck circumference of an AP/Obitsu 50 body! Does anyone know the neck circumference/head circumference of the Obitsu 50-04? I don't want to take her out of stain treatment (and I wont even be home for another 3 hours T_T).

K-2

AP/Obi neck circumferences are about 8-9cm, depending on which torso and where you measure.

The Obitsu Online shop says the 50-04 head's circumference is about 21cm.

MVSig.jpg

MrFjmg03

Does somebodknow how long faiths.com takes to ship an order? I order a bust on September 30 and according to the site it was going to be ship in about five days but I haven’t got a tracking number yet.

Testament
1 hour ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Does somebodknow how long faiths.com takes to ship an order? I order a bust on September 30 and according to the site it was going to be ship in about five days but I haven’t got a tracking number yet.

Well, I can tell you my only experience with them, it's a old order:

Payd 21 september 2018

Shippd 24 september 2018

Arrived in Italy 5 october 2018 

The order was 3 busts, one waist and flat feet.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Gabihime

So in case anyone is curious about silicone busts for VMF50 girls, I ordered one from imoneko and I’ll let you know how it is when it arrives!  I got the double soft large in ws.

• Like 2

AnjoRaivando
14 hours ago, K-2 said:

AP/Obi neck circumferences are about 8-9cm, depending on which torso and where you measure.

The Obitsu Online shop says the 50-04 head's circumference is about 21cm.

Thank you so much! <3

MrFjmg03

So sad. I got my Angel Philia body today but the seller never told me about the stains on the back. Also it shipped the body on the original box without an outer box to protect it. So the pink box got destroy.

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Sad 1

MrFjmg03

Happy to said the seller and I where able to come into an agreement and I will get partial refund by Thursday:)

For the ones that own angelphilia soft bodies. Is it a good idea to stuffed the bodies with cotton balls? I know people used pillow stuffing but I couldn’t find any so I end up using cotton 😛

Edited by MrFjmg03

littlecherishdoll

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but what VMF skintone is the best match for a Flesh/Fresh DD head?

I really want one of these girls... preferably in closer to an MDD size... I would love if she looked a bit chubby, as well! I will keep up the search on my end, but I'd love any recommendations! I have a genki girl flesh head that I'd love to have a squishy sexy body for!

F-15alice
3 minutes ago, littlecherishdoll said:

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but what VMF skintone is the best match for a Flesh/Fresh DD head?

I really want one of these girls... preferably in closer to an MDD size... I would love if she looked a bit chubby, as well! I will keep up the search on my end, but I'd love any recommendations! I have a genki girl flesh head that I'd love to have a squishy sexy body for!

One of my girl is FS DDH01 on a WS AP/VMF body 

E82F3E20-65EB-40AD-9053-A77B0F22C5E7.jpeg

• Like 2

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

littlecherishdoll
3 minutes ago, F-15alice said:

One of my girl is FS DDH01 on a WS AP/VMF body 

Oh wow.... she looks AMAZING.... and the match looks quite good, too! Thanks so much for answering my question... and for sharing your gorgeous girl!

F-15alice
58 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Can I use a C2 bust in a type H torso?

My girl Megatron (pic above) has C2 bust and H torso

• Like 1

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

Testament
10 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Can I use a C2 bust in a type H torso?

Yes, no problem, my Marie has H torso and I sometimes swap her H3 bust with a C3 that isn't so different from a C2.

16 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

So sad. I got my Angel Philia body today but the seller never told me about the stains on the back. Also it shipped the body on the original box without an outer box to protect it. So the pink box got destroy.

Acc... well at least you got a partial refund. I'm sorry for the box (criminal!), but at least the thights can be easily replaced.

FaithZ restock them periodically and on Mandarake there are always C type tattooed thights (not soft) in tan.

For the filling I use cotton balls in the upper legs and in the torso.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MrFjmg03
9 hours ago, F-15alice said:

My girl Megatron (pic above) has C2 bust and H torso

Thank you for the info. Your Megatron girl is gorgeous :)

22 minutes ago, Testament said:

Yes, no problem, my Marie has H torso and I sometimes swap her H3 bust with a C3 that isn't so different from a C2.

Acc... well at least you got a partial refund. I'm sorry for the box (criminal!), but at least the thights can be easily replaced.

FaithZ restock them periodically and on Mandarake there are always C type tattooed thights (not soft) in tan.

For the filling I use cotton balls in the upper legs and in the torso.

Awesome. Thank you for the info. I order a C2 bust from Faithz last week and it shipped yesterday. But I wasn’t sure it would fit the H torso. It was the bigger one they had on stock. I’m just going to wait until the have the huge one I want.

I did stuffed the upper torso and Upper legs with cotton balls too. Now the vinyl feels more firm :)

Gabihime

Are the soft and not soft tan pieces a good color match to one another?  Sometimes they look a little different in photos.  I’m wondering in case I do manage to eventually find an older tan girl.

I hope you can fix your pretty new girl up soon, Mrfjmg03!

And Megatron always looks amazing.  I can’t wait until Mona gets here so it can be dolly Frankenstein time lol.  She’s all paid off now so it’s just waiting for the shipment.  I should have held on and ordered her straight from Mandarake, then I’d have her already, but I was a little worried about her availability.

Although I’ve been think about what new clothes I want to buy for her, I’m also legit like “but why would I want to cover that amazing body?”  I have a feeling it’ll be doll nudist colony in my house, at least for a little while ahahaha.

• Haha 1

MrFjmg03
On 10/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Gabihime said:

Are the soft and not soft tan pieces a good color match to one another?  Sometimes they look a little different in photos.  I’m wondering in case I do manage to eventually find an older tan girl.

I hope you can fix your pretty new girl up soon, Mrfjmg03!

And Megatron always looks amazing.  I can’t wait until Mona gets here so it can be dolly Frankenstein time lol.  She’s all paid off now so it’s just waiting for the shipment.  I should have held on and ordered her straight from Mandarake, then I’d have her already, but I was a little worried about her availability.

Although I’ve been think about what new clothes I want to buy for her, I’m also legit like “but why would I want to cover that amazing body?”  I have a feeling it’ll be doll nudist colony in my house, at least for a little while ahahaha.

I think they are. The tan body I got yesterday only the torso and thighs are soft. The bust and the shins are not soft vinyl and the color is the same :)

I hope this helps :)

Congrats on Mona. I consider getting her but the super white skin wasn’t of my liking. Plus I want huge bust and I haven’t  seen any in that color yet. I end up buying a Type J head from Yahoo japan auctions. If God permits I might get her by the end of next week :)

this is the head I bought :)

Edited by MrFjmg03

Gabihime

Yeah, I got the soft L bust from Imoneko in original DD white in hopes of it being a good match for super whitey.  I am a huge fan of WS dolls.  I wish Volks had left original WS as a special order, along with SWS, in winter time.  Oh well, that means my MDD is going to be semi white skin.

That’s why when I saw Mona my heart went dokidoki lol.  I hope we do get some more option parts in the future though, but even if we don’t, I did snag what optional busts I could in Super Whitey from Obitsu.  I think between that and the silicon bust, I’ll be pretty satisfied.  I want to try sculpting and casting my own flexible body parts this year, and I’ll probably start with breasts for girls — although honestly there are so many beautiful ones for VMF already it’d really only be if I needed very white pieces specifically for Mona, or I got struck by inspiration for a bust I haven’t seen.

Testament

I just remembered something.

I have both an old C3 bust ("hard") and a newer C3 soft. They old one doesn't fit the H torso, the opening is not large enough and the bottom must be deformed to fit.

The new one instead is perfect fit, they are visibly different in the opening space.

I wonder if older and newer C torso also differ in this regard.

Gabihime

Ah, I was looking at them and it seems like the older torso is longer.  I bet they changed to the shorter torso to allow more range of motion, especially with the soft skin.  I ordered an extra small bust today because I really want to get an Azone Nanoha and swap out some parts for her.  I have a big Nanoha already (DD) but I want a smol one too.

Well, technically speaking Nanoha belongs to my husband Duriel, but everything that belongs to him also belongs to me!  Very convenient.  I’m so glad there’s so much good information on VMF girls now.  It makes it so much easier to figure out what to get.

My good friend just ordered her first Angel Philia girl as well.  We had both intended to buy smart dolls, but from the moment we saw VMF sculpts we knew that’s what we wanted.  She’s going to experiment with dying some Obitsu parts as a test because she really wants a dark skinned AP.  I’m pestering her to join this forum lol.

• Like 1