The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Yumeiro

Excuse some noobish questions, but when it comes to angel philia dolls, are they prone to staining just about the same amount as any other vinyl dolls?
And is there anything you'd think a first time owner should know about them (like "stuffing/filling out the body") before purchase?

Testament

Vinyl is vinyl, I don't think staining has something to do with the softness or hardness of the material.

I own only AP/Obitsu, so I can't compare with volks. I don't know if I'm lucky or it's due to the fact that I dress them just for photoset and then undress them again, but for now, no staining.

Stuffing is not mandatory, but simple enough and useful to help the doll mantain its shape, I've stuffed Marie's legs and abdomen and the feeling is improved.

As usual, hard vinyl parts like hands, feet, lower legs, etc, can prove difficult to manipulate/insert, but heating them with an hairdryer is a lot of help.

There are some parts of the skeleton that are very prone to fracture, the shoulders (the cylinders where arms are inserted) will inevitably crack, but they're sort of fine until they broke completely.

The hip joint also is very prone to breaking. In both cases the culprit is the excess of vinyl that got stuck between the limb and the hole of the joint, so be careful and consider to trim this excess.

Luckily, spare parts are easy to find from obitsu (for obitsu50 and 48) and cheap.

Everything, anyway, is covered in K-2's laboratory.

Edited by Testament

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 5

baldylox
On 1/23/2021 at 5:03 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

My Galaxia is complete :)

37240947-23D1-4733-9396-4D74F19E6699.jpeg

You need to post more of this lovely girl as well as your others!  <3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MrFjmg03
On 2/3/2021 at 5:16 PM, baldylox said:

You need to post more of this lovely girl as well as your others!  <3 

Billy

I know I’m planning a sexy photo shot with the three of them :)

for now here in an old pic of Galaxia. I just love how she looks in this outfit. The red skirt is the one you send my girls as a gift but just flip backwards LOL

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 2

baldylox
6 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

@baldylox Do you know the top?

Pamela :)

E0BC0B95-6A21-418C-B75E-D8FE7BA77C10.jpeg

Well of course I do!  And she looks amazing in it!  I'm glad I sent you that one as it's probably one of the few that will actually contain her huge.... chest.  😄  Thanks for the pic!  I love how she looks.  <3 

Billy

• Haha 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

The_Folktale_Fox

IMG_20210212_135333_825.jpg?width=300&he

I forgot to post but my M girl in super whitey has arrived! I'm so excited! She's an absolute dream. I've been carrying her around the house since she's so much lighter than any of my resin folk. 

I wasn't very happy with the default face up since it just doesn't sit right with my other doll's aesthetic. So I did a few MSC coats and painted on top of it. Super happy with the result!

I'm not set on her name quite yet but right now I'm thinking Cybella Chizu Fig. I wanted both an English and Japanese name, hence the combo. 

I'm still trying to figure out where to get her some clothes from. I want some nice basic pieces to mix and match with my own makes but I normally don't buy any bjd clothes so I'm a bit out of my comfort zone. 

• Like 1

Corvus

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while.

Leather Goddess Makika (mostly TC Doll gear)

50167530923_8eacba2338_b.jpg

• Like 9

Testament

I love TcDoll stuff, I can actually make the black version of this attire.

Corvus
1 hour ago, Testament said:

I love TcDoll stuff, I can actually make the black version of this attire.

Testament - I'd love to see that getup in black! 

Any staining issues with the black version of those garments? 

Testament

I'll provide soon on my photo topic! XD

Well, with every black dress I've used on my APs, expecially TcDoll's,  no issues at all. But I must say that I left them on for some hours at max during photo sessions.

Roxanne

Wow Corvus, I'm in love with that outfit on your doll!

I love the shine on her body as well. She's absolutely stunning! 😍

My instagram! 

Tierparkzone
4 hours ago, Corvus said:

Any staining issues with the black version of those garments? 

From my experience, TC-Doll is a bit hit-or-miss. The fabrics themselves seem to be fine, but the threads they use sometimes are not. For instance, I have two of their black bunny suits (bought about one year apart). One leaves visible stains after a couple of hours - the other does not.

Over the course of a photo shoot you should be fine, though.

29 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Wow Corvus, I'm in love with that outfit on your doll!

I love the shine on her body as well. She's absolutely stunning! 😍

It's a shame they don't do the coat & harness combo anymore. Long coats are cool after all! - The harness at least is still around and (albeit listed in the 60cm section) still fits APs - provided a sufficiently large bust is used.

Roxanne
13 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

It's a shame they don't do the coat & harness combo anymore. Long coats are cool after all! - The harness at least is still around and (albeit listed in the 60cm section) still fits APs - provided a sufficiently large bust is used.

Thanks for the info! I actually did go and look at the TC-Doll site right after commenting since I really fell in love, but it seems the 60cm version is also sold out by now. 🙁

Does anyone who is familiar with this brand happen to know if they restock/remake sold out outfits? I know some shops do if there's demand, so I'm wanting to be hopeful haha.

My instagram! 

Tierparkzone
1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

Thanks for the info! I actually did go and look at the TC-Doll site right after commenting since I really fell in love, but it seems the 60cm version is also sold out by now. 🙁

Does anyone who is familiar with this brand happen to know if they restock/remake sold out outfits? I know some shops do if there's demand, so I'm wanting to be hopeful haha.

Yes, TC-Doll restocks their sold out items every once in a while. As long as the item is not moved from its main category to the "discontinued" category, it should come back eventually. The harnesses are just very popular and sell out quite fast after a restock.

Btw: I've also seen TC-Doll stuff pop up on Mandarake from time to time - so checking there may also be an option.

• Like 1

Roxanne
15 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Yes, TC-Doll restocks their sold out items every once in a while. As long as the item is not moved from its main category to the "discontinued" category, it should come back eventually. The harnesses are just very popular and sell out quite fast after a restock.

Btw: I've also seen TC-Doll stuff pop up on Mandarake from time to time - so checking there may also be an option.

Yay that's great news! Thanks so much for all the help, I really appreciate it. I'll be sure to keep an eye out! 💕

My instagram! 

Gabihime

I finally pulled the trigger and bought my brown Miu!  Way way way back when she was first released, I really wanted to get her, but it was just so difficult to get info on VMF50 dolls back then.

She’ll need some repair work done because her shoulder joints are cracked, but I am very industrious.

I’m excited because she’s my Gabriel’s girlfriend lol.  I’m sure she can’t wait to admire her muscles.

Testament
4 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

I have indeed both white and black harness for 60cm smartdoll and not obitsu 50 size (found on mandarake and bought on sight), but yes, they fit with some adaptation and additional boobness.

2 hours ago, Gabihime said:

I finally pulled the trigger and bought my brown Miu!  Way way way back when she was first released, I really wanted to get her, but it was just so difficult to get info on VMF50 dolls back then.

Congrats!

Corvus

Roxanne - thanks for the kind words.

Regarding discontinued TC Doll stuff, I've had good luck finding like-new outfits on Mandarake and even eBay. Ya just gotta be patient. 

As noted by others, the 60cm TC Doll stuff will usually fit the more voluptuous AP gurlz, but pants, leggings and stockings, etc. will be way too long, so either skip those or be prepared to make alterations as needed.

MrFjmg03

This horrible cold winter caused my poor Dulce’s boobies to shrink. On the plus size I was able to try this winter outfit on her that only fits in small boobies LOL

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 7

MrFjmg03

Oh, No! The horror! Now Galaxia boobies shrink. I think it might be contagious and not because of the winter!!!! 

P.S. in some more happy news I just bought a tan blank type H head and large bust 😛

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Gabihime

FLAT IS JUSTICE!

She looks really cute in the pink!

• Like 1