The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Rneiro

Do official AP clothing generally fit well on both flatter and colossal bust wearers or does it depend on the outfit?

Testament
6 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Oh, No! The horror! Now Galaxia boobies shrink. I think it might be contagious and not because of the winter!!!!

tenor.gif

QUARANTINE! NOW!1!!1!one

2 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Do official AP clothing generally fit well on both flatter and colossal bust wearers or does it depend on the outfit?

Well, for what I've seen, all the official AP clothes have super flat chest in mind.

There's no official dress for colossal AP chests for what I know. That covers them, at least.

Edited by Testament
  • Haha 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Tierparkzone
2 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Each of their clothing items usually comes with a list of which bodies it fits. It should look somewhat like

★推奨対応ボディ:上胴/ Type-C1,E,F,H,H2 、下胴/ Type-H

with 上胴 meaning the bust part and 下胴 meaning the lower body part. If it reads 全種, it fits all.

MrFjmg03
On 2/23/2021 at 12:37 AM, Gabihime said:

FLAT IS JUSTICE!

She looks really cute in the pink!

Thank you. I have this outfit for a while but I couldn’t try it in my girls because it only fit the small bust. So I decided to be brave and change their huge bust to small so just I can see them with those cute outfits I have. I do love how awesome Galaxia looks on it and the color really suit her. I need more pink clothes for her :)

On 2/23/2021 at 1:49 AM, Rneiro said:

It depends on the outfit. But in my experience you will need a special outfit to fit the huge bust option.

On 2/23/2021 at 4:09 AM, Testament said:

tenor.gif

QUARANTINE! NOW!1!!1!one

Well, for what I've seen, all the official AP clothes have super flat chest in mind.

There's no official dress for colossal AP chests for what I know. That covers them, at least.

LOL I WILL!!!!

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

baldylox

Your girls look great with small chests!  Of course I prefer the larger ones but hey, variety is the spice of life right?  😉 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Rneiro
14 hours ago, Testament said:

tenor.gif

QUARANTINE! NOW!1!!1!one

13 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Each of their clothing items usually comes with a list of which bodies it fits. It should look somewhat like

with 上胴 meaning the bust part and 下胴 meaning the lower body part. If it reads 全種, it fits all.

12 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Thank you. I have this outfit for a while but I couldn’t try it in my girls because it only fit the small bust. So I decided to be brave and change their huge bust to small so just I can see them with those cute outfits I have. I do love how awesome Galaxia looks on it and the color really suit her. I need more pink clothes for her :)

It depends on the outfit. But in my experience you will need a special outfit to fit the huge bust option.

LOL I WILL!!!!

B4090FA6-6EB9-4B10-BC59-687AB8BB37E6.jpeg

14 hours ago, Testament said:

It’s funny you say that. I was looking  at AP’s black and white Heroine suits and saw both modeled on a colossal bust and flat bust wearer.

I wanted to buy one for Meigana because she has a new DP60 dynamite bust + 60cm parts coming in the mail. 

AP clothing will not fit a 60cm body. I’d have to remove Meigana’s DP60 parts and replace them with original 50cm parts so the clothing will fit.

I tend to break internals in the process of disassembling and reassembling Meigana, so I shouldn’t even think about buying anything that requires a large amount of disassembly to wear.

I better look at Mandarake’s 60cm clothing section for DDdy clothing that could fit. Will DDdy clothing even fit her?

I don’t see a thread dedicated to the type of doll I own here. Do I have to create my own thread?

Testament
On 2/23/2021 at 12:09 PM, Testament said:

18 hours ago, Rneiro said:

It’s funny you say that. I was looking  at AP’s black and white Heroine suits and saw both modeled on a colossal bust and flat bust wearer.

Well, but as I said: "That covers them, at least."

And Heroine Suit is this (on my Monica):

ACtC-3cGneEOCKtVPdMyemTuESyWgWafzG2Ryi7UA8oLLZ70uas9pSzxP4OTfACiPmY8oknsFhbu7kANP0RPUj-6eJkppZi4UVG8cFcil56BJjRV2hkFKoiDgwe8LWCMZeyEb4WLOr03toHzwxlbjK83szQ4=w0-h0-no?authuser=0

I've managed, with some difficult, to fit even an H3 bust in there, but they're in plain sight.

• Like 3

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Rneiro

Ouch! That is a tight fit!

I think Meigana should wait until next winter to wear a heroine suit!

You know, because the novel Shrinking Boob flu (nSBf) is rampant during the winter season!

• Haha 1

MrFjmg03

Abuelita  made it home. She is my new AP head a type H and large bust 😛

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

Rneiro

Is that the H3 bust? And is it the thing holding her up in this picture too??

MrFjmg03
On 2/26/2021 at 7:20 PM, Rneiro said:

Is that the H3 bust? And is it the thing holding her up in this picture too??

Yes, is the H3 bust it came with the head and best thing I pay for both what I paid for the H3 bust I order from faithZ a few months ago... I love the bjdsale hashtag on IG.

Abuelita is a sexy old party granny LOL

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

Rneiro

I didn’t know that hashtag existed! I have to check it out soon. I also didn’t know sexy old party grannies existed either, I shouldn’t read into it..

I’m on FaithZ looking at an AP white blushed upper and lower arm set to go with Meigana’s new DP parts. I’m also trying to fix one of her eyes at the same time as it has gone loopy.

• Like 1

Rneiro

Okay, so I searched the bjdsale hashtag on IG but nothing popped up. Did I enter in the wrong thing?

Rneiro

I clicked on the IG shopping bag button and then entered it in. Was I supposed to search it on my feed?

MrFjmg03

Yes you are supposed to search on your feed under tags. Then click recent and it will show you the most recent sale posts.

Rneiro
2 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Yes you are supposed to search on your feed under tags. Then click recent and it will show you the most recent sale posts.

Now it works! It’s like I entered another world. Thanks!

Edited by Rneiro
  • Like 1

MrFjmg03

My Abuelita got her wig :)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

Cauldroness

Ah she's delightful! I love how different she looks from the rest of the APs.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

BeyondTime
18 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Lil' demon Ellie:

I’ve never been a fan of the traditional Angel Philia head sculpt aesthetic, but this one is very cute. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Tierparkzone
5 hours ago, Cauldroness said:

Ah she's delightful! I love how different she looks from the rest of the APs.

4 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I’ve never been a fan of the traditional Angel Philia head sculpt aesthetic, but this one is very cute. 

While I do like the head aesthetic of usual AP as well, both in style and in scale they don't really fit in with DDs and Smart Dolls. The Elle/Ellie head doesn't have that issue - and on top looks adorable.

I'm just super happy, I stumbled upon the same wigs they used in some of their promotional shots for her - albeit the pink version was mostly featured on Elle, I think.

MrFjmg03

My gorgeous lady. I was able to fix the length of the legs. I had to cut 2cm. Now she looks perfect.

Edited by MrFjmg03

BeyondTime
9 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

While I do like the head aesthetic of usual AP as well, both in style and in scale they don't really fit in with DDs and Smart Dolls.

I think a lot of my dislike of AP comes from the face-ups and not the sculpts in and of themselves. The lips are often so pouty, and it makes them look overly sensual to me. Some of the sculpts go a lot farther in playing to that aesthetic than others. I’ve seen some redone faces that are more appealing to my own tastes.

That said, dolls are there for the enjoyment of people and lots of people enjoy AP. I just like more of a cute look, or in the case of SD an everyday girl makeup look for lack of a better way to put it.  

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction