The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

K-2
On 6/10/2021 at 5:02 PM, Mars said:

It could also be an azo2 g bust and I’m not sure which obitsu L bust.

020400730351.jpg

This is a stumper.

It's definitely not an Obitsu large bust; none of the Obitsu bust have that much nipple definition. The AZO2s don't have defined nipples either, unless Azone had Obitsu alter their sculpt. There is a definite "droop" in the right bust similar to the old VMF50 Type G but the nipples are too small and not pointing outward as much. The VMF50 Type B has a similar droop but again don't point so straight forward. They look about the same size as the VMF50 Type A but don't have the definition around the areolas. There aren't many busts that have the nipples pointed so close to straight forward as these. The VMF50 Type E nipples point forward but aren't as large. Is there any evidence of sanding on the nipples?

I'd need a profile shot to get a better handle on what this bust is exactly.

See what you think:

MVBustChart02.jpg

Click a couple times to enlarge to maximum image size.

Edited by K-2
  • Like 1

MVSig.jpg

Testament

XD Everytime I bought something, it's a dilemma.

Next time I'll do some photos, I'll provide more accurate details.

Thanks for your expertise.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

K-2
1 minute ago, Testament said:

XD Everytime I bought something, it's a dilemma.

Next time I'll do some photos, I'll provide more accurate details.

Thanks for your expertise.

No problem. It's one of those times where I thought I should be able to figure out which bust this was without looking it up, but I was wrong, even after getting my chart out.

Whatever type it turns out to be if you like it, it's perfect!

MVSig.jpg

K-2

After further review, I think that bust is one of the Dolly pop! replacement busts. Scan down this page to the two pictures of the busts/molds. I'm guessing its the medium sized one shown.

http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~dollypop/index2.html

Edited by K-2
  • Thanks 1

MVSig.jpg

Testament
6 hours ago, K-2 said:

After further review, I think that bust is one of the Dolly pop! replacement busts. Scan down this page to the two pictures of the busts/molds. I'm guessing its the medium sized one shown.

http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~dollypop/index2.html

I think you're right, Doc.

The one on the left:

genkei_hikaku_nanme_49140104.jpg

The only doubt I have is the collarbones, I have to check.

Rneiro

I believe I have the Dolly Pop bust you all are talking about. I’ll get a picture of it and edit it into this message later. I found some extra busts back from when I got my other Obitsu dolls. I should sell them.. I need more doll money.

Top Picture

From left to right: Dolly Pop 50 Huge Breasts, Parabox Soft L bust and Obitsu 60 default bust

Bottom Picture

From left to right: Dolly Pop 50 Huge Breasts, Obitsu 60 default bust, Parabox Soft L bust and Obitsu 50 default bust (slightly stained)

E3A31469-3686-4AFD-8324-946E4CFA7F99.jpeg

743FC497-3FE2-4A9D-A5AF-3679ED3F9A22.jpeg
I’m thinking about posting this on my Obitsu thread. They won’t be overly detailed like Vinyl Lab’s pictures, but it’s enough. Oh well. Tell me if you want more pictures from different angles of these busts.

I plan on buying another DP60 bottom and torso along with an Angel Philia C4 bust for GONN 1.0.

I wonder how a male doll would look with one if AP’s flatter busts. Would he look masculine or feminine? I would like another male doll in the future. I’ve been eyeing Parabox’s 40-50cm male doll bodies and anime style heads. I’ve been thinking about making GONN 1.0 into a male. 

Edited by Rneiro
Boob-A-Mania!

Maia

Dolly pop busts look really nice could they fit a dollfie dream or Dollfie dynamite

Rneiro
2 hours ago, Mars said:

Dolly pop busts look really nice could they fit a dollfie dream or Dollfie dynamite

I’m not sure. I would love to buy a Dollfie Dream and a Dollfie Dream Dynamite in the future!

Testament
4 hours ago, Mars said:

I don't think so. Not the obitsu50 version at least.

Edited by Testament

Maia

Congratulations  on reaching 100 pages in this thread.

Edited by Mars

Rneiro

You may have better luck fitting a DD or DDdy with a DP60 bust. 

Here is a picture of Meigana (Obitsu50) with a DP60 Dynamite bust. It was Meigana’s before I got her taller "little" sister, GONN 3.0 (Obitsu60), so it’ll have uneven cuts and look weird on GONN 3.0’s arm tubes.

I believe Dolly Pop has instructions on how to fit some of their products non-Obitsu-framed dolls like Dollfie Dreams. The website is very confusing, so you’ll have to scroll and hop around on multiple product pages to find and translate the instructions.

9D85021F-8DE1-44EE-96A9-FF3096F8C7FD.jpeg

monkeypizzasonic

Got my new girl! ...And promptly spent an hour messing around with the two bodies, because I really wanted small chest + muscle arms and legs. Ended up just swapping the arms and legs - the thigh fit is a little wonky, but it's going to be covered most of the time anyway.

and1.png.e404420fab406bc1a6daac147e6c4faa.png

Probably going to end up getting a different head and remaking the flat chest + b-type combo in tan if I decide I really want Genesis to have this look, but...androgynous/genderfluid/trans boy Angel Philia! Plus girl I can put in pretty clothes without sulking about having to cover up the cool arm muscles!

The doll also came with a custom type-o head -  I'll probably be selling it as it doesn't fit into my plans atm, but I thought I'd show it off anyway because she is very pretty:

apsiz.png

• Like 3

Testament

Wow, that's some eyebrowns!

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

My hybrid boy was wearing red white and blue so I ended up dragging him and Miu out for a 4th of July photoshoot. They've been giving me some heavy "demon twins amused/confused by the puny humans"-vibes...which is not entirely what I intended but I'm willing to go with it.

Courtmom

I'm super sad I had to sell my AP Hybrid. I'd love to see some photos of yours - if its not too much to ask- for cheering up purposes!

Rneiro

This is almost enough to build another doll! Most of these parts are new, except for the arms (not elbows) and hips are from Meigana when I replaced her old parts. Will it be an AP or regular Obitsu? I do not know..

9F416F4F-92DC-4EB8-BDA5-2314AA7134D9.jpeg

monkeypizzasonic

The neck piece on my hybrid SmD head has been acting up, so I tossed the type-o head back on for now. And spent entirely too much time changing their outfits. I feel like Shizuku should have the more risque outfit, but I like looking at Miu's muscles too much. 

Also, does anybody else have problems with the h-type body not sitting properly? Thinking of trading the torso parts out. 

20210718_121616.jpg

20210718_131429.jpg

XOHimitsuOX

Made some shirts to fit the G Bust and some mini skirts to go with it

DSC04386.JPG

• Like 6

baldylox
14 hours ago, XOHimitsuOX said:

Made some shirts to fit the G Bust and some mini skirts to go with it

DSC04386.JPG

Wow, the dead have arisen!  Been a while since I've seen you post good sir!  Glad to see you're still here and making awesome clothing!  These fitted shirts look amazing on your girls!  I love it!  <3<3  And they're gorgeous as usual.  😉 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

monkeypizzasonic

Which type of AP busts would be compatible with a regular Obitsu lower torso? Thinking of grabbing a normal 50/48 body in the Parabox sale tomorrow and adding a few AP parts.

Akito

I'm making swimsuit prototype. This test turned out much more "open model" than what I had in mind 😂 

Oh well, back to drafting... 

spacer.png

Edit: after two more prototypes. Still needs modification but it's getting there;

spacer.png

Edited by Akito
*added latest proto
  • Like 2

Here is my first Angel Philia, Ellie, I haven’t decided on a new name for her yet. She only has a bikini because I’m trying to find clothes for her.

spacer.png

Edited by Guest