Jump to content

Jezrah

Veravey

di-chan123

ChrisFhey

Tierparkzone

Kotone

puxlavoix

Chiakisenpai

apag22

DesertPhantom51

BeyondTime

Deyja

Monty

MADh Vinyl

Chise

Testament

Yami Usagi

Kizuna & Chitose

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Recommended Posts

Rneiro
Posted (edited)
On 10/7/2021 at 6:52 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

My new girl Heather. She is an obitsu/angelphilia hybrid:)

BB7E1A0D-9C62-41B4-8D53-E52FD7C0D158.jpeg

5F252EDE-A86B-40B6-A41F-BC6CEEB87816.jpeg

Succubus-chan’s head came in today! It’s Parabox Luna D, the same heads Meigana and Wilhelmina have.

Although they have the same heads, all of them look different due to how they were painted with a paintbrush (by hand)!

I’ll post pictures of her once I finish my homework, fix her thigh connectors and choose a wig for her. The thigh connectors and leg joints become wobbly very easily due to the curvaceousness of her thighs (AZO2) and the lack of *stabilizers on her shins.

*A stabilizer is a hole with an area to keep the leg sticks straight and unable to shift from place to place.

Edited by Rneiro
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenAnna

I sold my Angel Philia Ellie doll because even though I like anime dolls, I couldn't bond with her. I'm thinking of getting a Angel Philia with the S type head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jezrah
8 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

This is how she looks naked :)

ED34F8D8-8982-4022-B47F-9E26B269313E.jpeg

Which body version is this? I like the torso and thigh combination. 


32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rneiro
Posted (edited)

Here is Succubus-chan! That’s her nickname. I haven’t come up with a name for her yet.

I‘ll edit, watermark, and post these pictures on Instagram later..

DDFBD3A4-F08A-48F7-AF03-BCCD3679ABE2.jpeg.81ff613da562d68fef14b1ca3ff1ed7e.jpegC280B21E-4350-4DF8-A434-C6983DFA3EF9.jpeg.3ecd232bba261145bcabd6b868a7be8a.jpeg

I didn’t have any light-colored wigs that looked good on her..

This is my first time trying out a mismatch eye color combination! They are Parabox 20mm Anime Basic Eyes Iris G in purple and red. 

I want her to look interesting and less basic. 98% of my doll eye stash are Parabox’s Anime Basic Eyes Iris A or G. Basic is literally in their name!

Does anybody know where to buy unique-looking and affordable* eyes without killer shipping prices? I have already checked Mandarake, DOLKUS and Etsy.

*Meaning 800 yen (7 dollars and something cents USD) or less.

Edited by Rneiro
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrFjmg03
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Which body version is this? I like the torso and thigh combination. 

It is an obitsu/Angelphilia hybrid. The bust, torso and thigh are the type H Angel Philia body parts in whitey vinyl:)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rneiro
Posted (edited)
On 10/7/2021 at 6:52 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

My new girl Heather. She is an obitsu/angelphilia hybrid:)

BB7E1A0D-9C62-41B4-8D53-E52FD7C0D158.jpeg

5F252EDE-A86B-40B6-A41F-BC6CEEB87816.jpeg

My mind just finished processing your pictures! Is this your.. 8th AP? 

Is she Obitsu 50-05 Lurisa (Lerisa)? I don’t remember her name.. It was on the tip of my digital tongue! I ran across her character and head sculpt description on Obitsu’s Doll Division part of the site. 

Did you buy the head blank and paint it yourself?

I want to try doing faceups on my own blank heads. However, I’m hesitant to do so because I ruined 3-4 heads with craft knife mis-cuts and/or skin-deep dark paint stains.

Awawawawawa.. Khadijah, why do you ramble on and on like this?

Hey! Look! It’s a miracle! I’m comfortable enough to use my real name on here! Oh. Again with the rambling, Khadijah?

Edited by Rneiro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrFjmg03

@Rneiro

 

Yes, she is the 50-05 head AKA Yurisa head. I bought her blank at the beginning of the year from 1999jp. I look for the Yurisa head or doll for a LONG time. I finally got lucky and find the head blank at a not high price. The shipping was more expensive than the head LOL. But after I got her I just had her for a while as a blank floating head with no plans to get her a body. So, I gifted the head to my friend. My friend gave her this gorgeous face up but then decided to downsize her collection and she send the head as a surprise gift along with a trade we did. Then she sold me her 48cm Obitsu body for $100 and I got the AP parts from FaithZ and that’s how Heather was complete. FINALLY.

I named her Heather because her face up reminds me of the 80s and I like the 80s movie Heathers with Winona Ryder :)

 

She will be my 6 AP girl. The first in whitey vinyl all my other five girls are tan. But I consider her more an obitsu really :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rneiro
17 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

@Rneiro

 

Yes, she is the 50-05 head AKA Yurisa head. I bought her blank at the beginning of the year from 1999jp. I look for the Yurisa head or doll for a LONG time. I finally got lucky and find the head blank at a not high price. The shipping was more expensive than the head LOL. But after I got her I just had her for a while as a blank floating head with no plans to get her a body. So, I gifted the head to my friend. My friend gave her this gorgeous face up but then decided to downsize her collection and she send the head as a surprise gift along with a trade we did. Then she sold me her 48cm Obitsu body for $100 and I got the AP parts from FaithZ and that’s how Heather was complete. FINALLY.

I named her Heather because her face up reminds me of the 80s and I like the 80s movie Heathers with Winona Ryder :)

 

She will be my 6 AP girl. The first in whitey vinyl all my other five girls are tan. But I consider her more an obitsu really :)

It started with "Y" and not "L"! It was on the tip of my digital tongue!

Hmm.. where can I find friends like that? On here..? 

You gifted a blank canvas to your friend and she regifted you a masterpiece! On top of that, she sold you her Ob48 body for $100! Number 8’s glittery purple eyeshadow and platform shoes hint at the 80s. Teehee.. I'm very excited for you!

A hairspray can-shaped carrying case would go perfectly with her!

I consider Meigana an Obitsu first, Parabox second, DollyPop third, and Angel Philia last!

I only got to see a few minutes of Heathers. I’m so confused.. They all had the same first names, yet knew which Heather the other Heathers were referring to.

It’s reminiscent of a "Josh/Joshua Festival" that took place in the western United States.

I am considering either H5 or H3v2 for my Dollfie Dream. I already have H3v1 on Meigana, so..

How do the H5 bewbs look from above, below and the sides? I love creating hybrids!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrFjmg03

@Rneiro

LOL so many first than AP. I love your triples they are very beautiful and congratulations on your most recent girl. I love her open mouth :)

 

Honestly the H5 is my favorite AP bust. So hard to find in stock I got lucky the one I ordered for Heather was in stock. As soon as I order the bust it was out of stock so that mean I ordered the last one FaithZ had.

The H5 bust is huge but it has a more natural feeling to it. I like how the boobs look kind of saggy:) Heather and my girl Pamela had the same H5 but and it looks awesome 🤩 

80CB7C55-0A9F-47C9-AB1C-6C26335EED8B.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaada
On 10/9/2021 at 5:28 AM, Rneiro said:

Here is Succubus-chan! That’s her nickname. I haven’t come up with a name for her yet.

I‘ll edit, watermark, and post these pictures on Instagram later..

DDFBD3A4-F08A-48F7-AF03-BCCD3679ABE2.jpeg.81ff613da562d68fef14b1ca3ff1ed7e.jpegC280B21E-4350-4DF8-A434-C6983DFA3EF9.jpeg.3ecd232bba261145bcabd6b868a7be8a.jpeg

I didn’t have any light-colored wigs that looked good on her..

This is my first time trying out a mismatch eye color combination! They are Parabox 20mm Anime Basic Eyes Iris G in purple and red. 

I want her to look interesting and less basic. 98% of my doll eye stash are Parabox’s Anime Basic Eyes Iris A or G. Basic is literally in their name!

Does anybody know where to buy unique-looking and affordable* eyes without killer shipping prices? I have already checked Mandarake, DOLKUS and Etsy.

*Meaning 800 yen (7 dollars and something cents USD) or less.

For anime style eyes? What size? if over 20+ then I may know somewhere.

spacer.png

I recently ordered these eyes for my vampire MDD. Taking their sweet time to arrive, hoping by the end of the week.
I also saw some cute pumpkin style ones too I might pick up.

EDIT- They arrived today! Heavily considering ordering a few other colours, they are too cute!
spacer.png

Edited by zaada
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaada
On 10/10/2021 at 9:10 AM, MrFjmg03 said:

@Rneiro

LOL so many first than AP. I love your triples they are very beautiful and congratulations on your most recent girl. I love her open mouth :)

 

Honestly the H5 is my favorite AP bust. So hard to find in stock I got lucky the one I ordered for Heather was in stock. As soon as I order the bust it was out of stock so that mean I ordered the last one FaithZ had.

The H5 bust is huge but it has a more natural feeling to it. I like how the boobs look kind of saggy:) Heather and my girl Pamela had the same H5 but and it looks awesome 🤩 

80CB7C55-0A9F-47C9-AB1C-6C26335EED8B.jpeg

You can get a lot of big busts from pink drop, a bit more interesting with the variance in nipples if that's something you're interested in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Testament
On 10/10/2021 at 1:41 AM, Rneiro said:

How do the H5 bewbs look from above, below and the sides? I love creating hybrids!

On it! On my photo topic.

  • Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaada
On 10/8/2021 at 8:34 PM, QueenAnna said:

I sold my Angel Philia Ellie doll because even though I like anime dolls, I couldn't bond with her. I'm thinking of getting a Angel Philia with the S type head.

I don't know if anyone mentioned to you that S, or Kumi has only been released once so far. A blank head hasn't be released. Best bet would be to put out iso's for the doll or for trading the head if you have any AP spares you aren't interested in :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenAnna
3 hours ago, zaada said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned to you that S, or Kumi has only been released once so far. A blank head hasn't be released. Best bet would be to put out iso's for the doll or for trading the head if you have any AP spares you aren't interested in :)

oh, okay, thank you. I'm still new to Angel Philia so I didn't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaada
2 hours ago, QueenAnna said:

oh, okay, thank you. I'm still new to Angel Philia so I didn't know.

It's no worries! I mean, if you want to hold out, they will rerelease the doll at some point and eventually a blank head. She's one of the harder sculpts to get being so new so be careful of people trying to inflate the price :) Might be worth putting an alert on Mandarake in case one pops up on there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaada

Someone put me on a doll ban because I just bought someone's entire AP collection T-T of 3 dolls, 2 spare heads, and body parts.  

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Testament

Whut?


banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rneiro
1 hour ago, zaada said:

Someone put me on a doll ban because I just bought someone's entire AP collection T-T of 3 dolls, 2 spare heads, and body parts.  

I’ll help reduce your collection.. I want my first AP! I love my Obitsu-Parabox-AP hybrids, but I still want a base AP doll! Have you taken pictures yet?

I also have the perfect meme from Instagram! Be right back~

https://www.instagram.com/p/CURdzdDr3Ho/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Edited by Rneiro
Instagram doll meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaada
7 hours ago, Rneiro said:

I’ll help reduce your collection.. I want my first AP! I love my Obitsu-Parabox-AP hybrids, but I still want a base AP doll! Have you taken pictures yet?

I also have the perfect meme from Instagram! Be right back~

https://www.instagram.com/p/CURdzdDr3Ho/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Hahahahaha
The pictures aren't the best, so I'll wait until my husband gets them to take photos T-T I'm sending all my doll purchases to the states since I'm moving there. It's definitely a conundrum deciding whether I'm more excited to be reunited with my husband or my dolls hahaha  I'll end up with like 5 dolls and a whole lot of parts waiting for me.

Some of the dolls were a little beat up, so I'm looking forward to fixing them up and giving them new life. Not sure if I'll keep one of the heads since it's a type O which I already have. But the dolls are an R, K and N sculpt wise (spare O and H heads). They didn't come with boxes or anything, the person I bought them from has moved on to different dolls and I think just wanted to clear it all out. I swear I only started collecting APs again a few months ago and I've somehow managed to collect almost all the sculpts
 
 

Edited by zaada
Correcting my wording, not really looking to sell the girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaada
1 hour ago, Testament said:

Whut?

It was a joke haha like don't let me spend anymore money on dolls

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Testament
6 hours ago, zaada said:


Some of the dolls were a little beat up, so I'm looking forward to fixing them up and giving them new life. I'm not sure if I'll keep them all, especially since one of the heads was a type O which I already have. But the dolls are an R, K and N sculpt wise (spare O and H heads). They didn't come with boxes or anything, the person I bought them from has moved on to different dolls and I think just wanted to clear it all out. I swear I only started collecting APs again a few months ago and I've somehow managed to collect almost all the sculpts 

Mmmh I may be interested in a type N head if it's Yuuna's... 


banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaada
53 minutes ago, Testament said:

Mmmh I may be interested in a type N head if it's Yuuna's... 

Not looking to sell sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Testament

No problem!


banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.