Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

vegablack

Arizona meet up anyone?

vegablack

I'm moving out to Arizona next month and was hoping to meet up with some doll people in the area. Anyone live out there who'd be interested? Somewhere close to Phoenix or Mesa would be good, but my friend would probably drive me if it's not too far too.

• Like 1

At home: Tomoe (HD03), Hotaru (Haruka), Setsuna (Rise), Rikky (Saber Alter), Kotori (HD06), Kanako (MDD HD04), Asahi (Lucy), Tsukiyo (Alice), Nozomi (modded HD01 MDD), Ninimiel (HD03 elf), Nene (Marisa), Miuna (HD07), Sylvie (HD06)

Poofiemus

There is a group of us in the Valley, and we do get together periodically. I think our next meet may be a little soon for you, on this Saturday. But we're very likely going to have another in the future too, so the odds are good that you can join in the shenanigans eventually! So, where in the valley are you moving to, if you don't mind my asking?

Home: Agatha Heterodyne (DDDy with Option Head 03), Nanoha Takamachi, Akemi Homura (Azone), Hatsune Miku, Abby Normal (Out of Base M02), Fate T. Harlaown, Yuuri Katsuki (DDB Kirito), Viktor Nikiforov (Smart Doll Eiji 2.0) Working on: Asphodel (MDD modded 01) and Baxter (MDD modded 01)

vegablack

I won't be down there until around August 20th but like you said, I'm sure there will be another meet up I can come to. I'm moving to Mesa. ^__^

At home: Tomoe (HD03), Hotaru (Haruka), Setsuna (Rise), Rikky (Saber Alter), Kotori (HD06), Kanako (MDD HD04), Asahi (Lucy), Tsukiyo (Alice), Nozomi (modded HD01 MDD), Ninimiel (HD03 elf), Nene (Marisa), Miuna (HD07), Sylvie (HD06)

kymaera

Welcome to the neighborhood. As P. said, the DD owners around here get together fairly often, so I'm sure you'll be able to catch us eventually.

vegablack

Thanks! I'm sure you're right and I'll be looking forward to meeting you all. It'll definitely be nice having some friends in the area other than the person I'm going to be living with, especially ones with adorable DD daughters.

battrastard

An early Welcome to EcchiZona!! I'm further south in Tucson. Hopefully, things are possibly going to look better in the financial/vehicle department by the middle/end of August for me, so maybe I can make a trip up there by the end of next month, myself..

kymaera

Glad to hear things are improving for you. Hope to see you soon.

Poofiemus

Yeah, we're gonna miss having you and Aebel at the tea party, as well as the chance to meet Maiko. Hopefully we can coordinate something in August or September--we gotta make sure the new guy meets nearly all of us.

Home: Agatha Heterodyne (DDDy with Option Head 03), Nanoha Takamachi, Akemi Homura (Azone), Hatsune Miku, Abby Normal (Out of Base M02), Fate T. Harlaown, Yuuri Katsuki (DDB Kirito), Viktor Nikiforov (Smart Doll Eiji 2.0) Working on: Asphodel (MDD modded 01) and Baxter (MDD modded 01)

vegablack

New girl. But yea definitely the more new friends I get to meet the better. If you guys organize something after the 20th on a weekend I should definitely be able to go and I'm sure my friend wont mind doing a bit of driving if we have to make it a bit farther away so everyone can be there. Thanks for all the welcomes! ^__^

Poofiemus

Whoops! Haha, also being female having been mistaken online for a guy, I have to say: "Irony, I has it."

I hope we can organize something without having too long of a wait. Sadly we had a pretty big gap between this meetup and the one before it, but with the novelty of a new person I'm thinking we may have to make a bigger effort to make it sooner.

In the meantime, at this next meet we'll have to take loads of pictures so you can attend vicariously.

battrastard
Glad to hear things are improving for you. Hope to see you soon.

Yeah, after the aircraft contract ended in May, I had to do something besides get unemployment.

So, I now work on RV's, repairing the sheet-metal and wood damage from tire blow-outs...

(at about a third or less of the pay...)

I did get a phone call a few days ago that the aircraft project may start up again, for about two years, in the next few weeks, and I think my work performance will get me back in the door.......

Time will tell.....

Yeah, we're gonna miss having you and Aebel at the tea party, as well as the chance to meet Maiko. Hopefully we can coordinate something in August or September--we gotta make sure the new guy meets nearly all of us.

Yep, I'm/we're gonna miss out on our first "tea party" *sigh*

Truly though, I think I can look at the last weekend of August or sometime in September with a positive light.. Maiko needs to get out and really meet you guys and Aebel is getting pissy about not being outdoors, on my head! *chuckle*

7654131320_8f022aac3b_z.jpg

IMG_0071 by rattbastard, on Flickr

*And, Tana just poked me in the rear, telling me to find a more efficient vehicle than the "Mud Monster"

so we can get out and about more*

kymaera

Good luck with landing the aircraft project and yeah, I think Tana is right..from the looks of things, it would be measured in gallons per mile instead of miles per gallon.

animagic4u

Oh Poofiemus had told me about you at our meetup yesterday!!

And we are now obligated to get together since the two of us were doing a sewing swap.

Can't wait to see ya! ^^

Dollfie Dream: Rei (DDdy, HDD04), Mikila (DDII, HDD04), Haruka (Ob50, DDS Millhiore), Shimamura Uzuki

Pure Neemo: Sayuri, Ayu, Alice

Resin: Terra, Koharu, Aki

vegablack

Everyone being so welcoming and wanting to meet up with me is definitely making me feel a whole lot better about moving all the way across the country. ^__^ Gives me something to look forward to and makes it a little less scary than moving out there only knowing 1 person. Thanks guys.

animagic4u
Everyone being so welcoming and wanting to meet up with me is definitely making me feel a whole lot better about moving all the way across the country. ^__^ Gives me something to look forward to and makes it a little less scary than moving out there only knowing 1 person. Thanks guys.

And I know you're going to love everyone because they're the most friendly people ever. ^^ I'm glad we could welcome you to our lovely state!

Dollfie Dream: Rei (DDdy, HDD04), Mikila (DDII, HDD04), Haruka (Ob50, DDS Millhiore), Shimamura Uzuki

Pure Neemo: Sayuri, Ayu, Alice

Resin: Terra, Koharu, Aki

vegablack

And I know you're going to love everyone because they're the most friendly people ever. ^^ I'm glad we could welcome you to our lovely state!

They definitely seem like some of the friendliest people I've come across. ^__^ Only 2 weeks now until I'm out there. It's going by so fast!

Poofiemus

Yeah, it is going so fast! Maybe we should start knocking around some dates and/or locations, so we don't end up with another 3-month gap between meets? I'm up for pretty much any time on Saturdays or Sundays, though I don't particularly like driving in the dark if I don't have to (ergo a daytime meet would be preferable but not mandatory).

kymaera

I'm also available on the weekends, but unlike the Poofmeister, I don't turn into a pumpkin at dark

vegablack

Weekends any time are good for me too. That's when I'd have a ride. XD

Indigo-Skies

I'm newer to the dollfie dream hobby and hope on getting my first girl pretty soon! I live in Phoenix :3 Could I be let in on some of the Arizona dollfie madness ~?

kymaera

Oooo...fresh meat. Err...I mean..I think we can squeeze you in

Indigo-Skies

Heh ^^;; thanks~ Do you guys have any like, specific facebook group or group on here or something I should watch for events?

Indigo-Skies

Ah okie poke :3