Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AntElitist

Confession time.

AntElitist

Admit now. Do you hug or cuddle your girls? I was inspired by some people who cuddle with their girls so it inspired me to create this post.

For me, I must admit, I cuddle Mashiro a lot last time (She prefer my left arm cause it feels much more comfortable that way) while grabbing her warm tail. Everytime I see her I feel so "RAWLGAHGAHGHAGH" and so grabbing her for some skinship.

For hugging wise, everytime when I wanna hug Mashiro, I will go like, "I scare I break her or something." So ended up putting her a distance away from me, yet thinking "I WANNA HUG HERRRRRRRRR". So much feelings conflicting. So I settle for cuddling.

Now for some of you multiple dolls owner, what do you feel? Do you have this favourite girl you always like to hug/cuddle or you hug/cuddle every girls equally or none at all?

• Like 1

juu-yuki

Hugging and cuddling my girls never really came to mind for me. I don't find it weird at all but I just have so many fluffy plushies on my bed to hug. Hugging somewhat hard vinyl seems a little uncomfortable for me, not to mention the size difference.

With that said I guess I kind of hug them when I dress them (pants and skirts XD)? I like carrying them around the house in my arms. I also like it when they sit on my lap while I brush their hair.

Edited by Guest

Janeway

yup l like to hug my DDS and obitsu also l talk to them as well.

Mahoro

I hug my girls all the time. Feena is a bit of an attention whore in that regard now that the family has expanded quite a bit this year lol. Also, a lot of the time, they sit on my shoulder or something when I'm watching a show they enjoy too.

As for breaking them, cracks aside, they're a lot more durable than they look anyway, so thats never bothered me

leitan

only rarely. like i would say i have done it maybe under 5 times. reason is i only feel compelled to do it when i'm feeling very upset or lonely and my boyfriend isn't around (since he's the one i usually cuddle with when i need comforting). i also have 2 bodypillows (1 has a print of Rei on it, one is a normal one in navy blue, neither are lewd!) so there you go. it's really only something i do to deal with sadness.

Misheru

Yes...unashamedly admitting to this. XD

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Alphakitty

I don't hug my girls, but I do take them around the house with me! They all live in the bedroom, but I'll often take Lucy or Mari to watch tv with me or do housework. It's kind of silly but I like having them as "company" ^^;

• Like 2

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

archangeli

With that said I guess I kind of hug them when I dress them (pants and skirts XD)? I like carrying them around the house in my arms. I also like it when they sit on my lap while I brush their hair.

I think this is the closest I come to "hugging" my dolls too.

If I'm in the mood to snuggle something, I grab one of my cats

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Ravendruid

I hug Yuriko at least once a day, and occasionally cuddle with her, especially when it's too hot to cuddle with SK. Sometimes Tamayuki lets me hug him, too. Honestly, they're just too cute not too, plus that's one of the bigger reasons I preferred to get a vinyl doll rather than a resin. Most other parents hug their meat kids, so what's the difference?

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

juu-yuki

I think this is the closest I come to "hugging" my dolls too.

If I'm in the mood to snuggle something, I grab one of my cats

Yes that too. Cats are great for snuggling.

Nekopon

I hug them sometimes when I finish dressing them and I can't stand how adorable they look... "Oh Noumi! You look so damn cute! " *squeeeeeze!*

Keijogirl

Only doll that I sometimes hug is one of my resins, the rest get random interaction with me if they're just too cute to not hug or something :3

So, not so much on the huggings, but majorly with the talking to. I talk to my dolls when they're getting dressed or if I'm standing at a weird angle and they look strange or something. Not whole conversations, but yeah totally talk to them, like "What are you looking at?", "wtf is with that face?", "Nooooo...don't flop" "Why do you enjoy nosedives? Just tell me that please." XD

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Lumirei

I sometimes will cuddle or hug my girls usually its Lumière only because shes the only one I feel safe bringing outside the house so shes usually the only one with me xD

Happily at home:Lumière, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Vivienne, Altria, Lilith, Claire, Sakuya, Sakura, Haruhi, Aurelia, Melty, Miyako, Unnamed 03, Mariko (student), Momo, Miku, Snow Miku and Asuna.

Awaiting: Kirito

JChiibs

How could I not when I adopted the snuggle master supreme? Rarely is Tamayuki not snuggling with someone, and even then he still wants hugs all the time. Even Dolly is no match for him and wanders off from time to time. Watching the rover on Mars he was sitting right up against Yuriko while holding Dolly. He constantly wants to sit with me when I'm working on the computer. And at the moment he's cuddling with the sheep my grandmother gave me when I was born. He almost always has to tag around with me when I do stuff around the house for more than a few minutes, asking lots of questions about anything.

Rainie is rather outgoing and independent, but likes to pull up the blankets and sit with me to play Pokemon.

Naiomi is a more grown up girl and does a lot to be helpful (when she isn't taking her sister's clothes...) but she has given hugs a couple of times. Some of that I'm not sure if there is a little bit of distance just because she is waiting on finally having her own body instead of having to share Yuriko's.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Averis

I haven't done this (yet). I tend to treat my girls rather delicately (over-cautious). However, I have a fluffy cat that gets many hugs each day.

baldylox

I hug my girls daily. But to be fair, I have a system of making sure each one of them recieves equal time with me from day to day.

Every night, I go in the computer room and will spend anywhere from 2-3 hours online... checking forums, doing emails, listening to music, etc. All the while I have one of my girls with me. I started off by bringing in one a night in the order I adopted them, beginning with Manami. So each night I have a different girl in the room with me while I surf the web.

Sometimes they sit on my lap, other times they stand on my desk, watching the computer monitor. And sometimes they will sit on the desk watching me or the screen.

This sytem gives them all equal time with me and me equal time with them. And after the night is over and it's time for bed, I always carry whatever girl is with me back to where her sisters are and then give her a hug and tell them all goodnight. I also tell them all good morning when I leave for work.

So yeah.... I'm a big goof.

Billy

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ravendruid

Every night, I go in the computer room and will spend anywhere from 2-3 hours online... checking forums, doing emails, listening to music, etc. All the while I have one of my girls with me. I started off by bringing in one a night in the order I adopted them, beginning with Manami. So each night I have a different girl in the room with me while I surf the web.

Sometimes they sit on my lap, other times they stand on my desk, watching the computer monitor. And sometimes they will sit on the desk watching me or the screen.

This sytem gives them all equal time with me and me equal time with them. And after the night is over and it's time for bed, I always carry whatever girl is with me back to where her sisters are and then give her a hug and tell them all goodnight. I also tell them all good morning when I leave for work.

Billy

I've always been curious as to how you managed to make sure nobody felt neglected, with so many begging for attention. Especially since a few are certainly more assertive than the others. That's actually really sweet.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox
I've always been curious as to how you managed to make sure nobody felt neglected, with so many begging for attention. Especially since a few are certainly more assertive than the others. That's actually really sweet.

Heh, glad to help you answer that burning question. I started doing that when I got Ryomou, my seventh girl. I had been bringing them to watch TV with me beforehand but there was never any order to it. But after Mou-chan showed up, I knew I had to organize my time better so no one was left out. So ever since then, our rotation has stayed like that with one girl a night. As it sits now, the rotation time has grown to almost two weeks!

But you're right, I do have a few here that crave more attention than others but having it set up this way makes it fair so there really aren't many complaints. But I do get the occasional Manami or Miyuki poking their heads into the computer room on nights that aren't their turn. Silly girls....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

RaveOfNightmares

I hug and talk with my girls all the time, they're just too cute and sweet to not give hugs to. Mio tends to get more attention than the others due to being my first and favorite, although I have been trying to spread out the love for going places a little bit more recently. None of them have to actually beg for attention though, because they each get quite a bit of it.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Talolili

I've hugged mine a few times actually. It didn't strike me as odd but some people might see it that way.

AntElitist

wow thanks for the info guise. On another note, I must agree with Juu-Yuki that I also love the feeling when you have a girl sitting on your lap while you comb her hair *Sounds wrong though. *

Mashiro have some pretty hair I must say

Poofiemus

I usually don't hug my girls unless I'm carrying them. I think part of it may be because they both have long hair, so long cuddling periods tend to mess said hair up pretty bad. The other part is that I do honestly prefer something softer than the girls when I want something to snuggle, so usually Pancake gets snuggled far more often than they do--he also goes on more trips, because he's orders of magnitude easier to pack. I think Pancake is probably more spoiled than either Agatha or Nanoha as a result!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

puxlavoix

Great question

Phewww what a relief!! I been wondering for days if I was alone on this one.

Of course I do.

Also say hi to them when I get home back from work:

"- Saabeeerrrr!! Suuuukiiiiiiii!!! " >.< !!

They also like to watch movies with me from time to time and sometimes when nobodys home I like to carry them around the house with me.

Edited by puxlavoix

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

rukitron

I hug and pet mine a little.

>_>'

I also try to alternate who gets to go to doll meets, carrying all of them is a bit of a chore.

battrastard

I've never been much of a hugging person, even in real life. Like others here, the kids usually sit on my lap when I brush their hair, and usually I'll give them a pat on the head and tell them not to get into too much trouble while I'm at work. Same when I get home, a pat on the head and a greeting. Haven't done much as far as watching movies and such with them, thanks to having a couple of Big Folk who "tolerate" me having dolls, so they/we mostly stay in my room.

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"