Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

December - Photo submissions for site header

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, K-2 said:

Credit: Kizuna & Chitose

Ok, I'm sneaking one of these into this month. Billy and I were both in agreement earlier today that we definitely need some Kizuna & Chitose on our banner, but the prior ones you posted in 2019 didn't work with the size restrictions or one of them would already be up there.

I'm hoping we get some Iris Collects and other Obitsu / Azone / AP dolls too. I'd love it if we could see all the on topic brands represented over time.

Edit: Looks like Billy beat me to it and I failed to notice, so two got posted. XD

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ChrisFhey

I'd like to submit this one.
I think this aspect ratio should work relatively well on both desktop, and portrait/landscape tablet mode.

spacer.png

K-2

Did someone say OBITSUS?

MVHeader01.jpg

MVHeader02.jpg

MVHeader03.jpg

MVHeader04.jpg

MVHeader05.jpg

MVHeader06.jpg

Credit: MADh Vinyl

Edited by K-2
  • Like 4

MVSig.jpg

baldylox
46 minutes ago, K-2 said:

Did someone say OBITSUS?

MVHeader01.jpg

MVHeader02.jpg

MVHeader03.jpg

MVHeader04.jpg

MVHeader05.jpg

MVHeader06.jpg

Credit: MADh Vinyl

Dude I can tell you right now that the all catgirl school girl ensemble up there is going to be on for next month.  Done deal.  😄  The Star Trek one was a close second but I like the sheer number of catgirls in the other image more.  😉

And yes @BeyondTime I already put an image up there.  I'm old but I'm not slow.  LOL

Billy

• Haha 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
24 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Dude I can tell you right now that the all catgirl school girl ensemble up there is going to be on for next month.

That was the one I liked most too. 

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

K-2

From all that's been said about sizing, I'm guessing that what actually displays will differ depending on an individual's screen resolution and aspect ratio. There is a "minimum" size the image has to be and what is actually displayed is determined by the forum software based on the device it's running on.

Does that sound about right?

On 6/4/2021 at 6:10 PM, baldylox said:

Dude I can tell you right now that the all catgirl school girl ensemble up there is going to be on for next month.  Done deal.  😄  The Star Trek one was a close second but I like the sheer number of catgirls in the other image more.  😉

On 6/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, BeyondTime said:

That was the one I liked most too.

Thanks! Who can not like a middle school class of nekomimis?

Both of those images were ones I had on file. The catgirl assembly is from a calendar shoot and the Star Trek shot is from a MADh Vinyl episode. I was kind of amazed that they lined up and were proportioned just right.

• Like 1

MVSig.jpg

Testament

Nekomimis army is best army.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Misheru

Amen to that!!!

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Kotone

I thought these would be appropriate for July! I should take more horizontal compositions but for now this is what I have ^^;;;

beach time!!!2 (1).jpg

wena.jpeg

wena (1).jpeg

• Like 6

Meowjima

I volunteer myself as Tribute.

My photography game is still pretty novice.  I don't know if the lights are too much, though.

girls.png

• Like 3

Jezrah

I have a very July pic taken on last year's 4th, but I don't have a way to photoshop it.

51262592069_96e4635b01_k.jpg

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

BeyondTime

I've updated the banner with a few new images. In some cases I replaced the oldest images, and in others I replaced a member's image with a newer image from the same member.

I'm sure Billy will want to pick some as well, so I only added a few from the new submissions.

On 6/8/2021 at 10:41 AM, K-2 said:

From all that's been said about sizing, I'm guessing that what actually displays will differ depending on an individual's screen resolution and aspect ratio. There is a "minimum" size the image has to be and what is actually displayed is determined by the forum software based on the device it's running on.

Does that sound about right?

I think that is correct, and there are some tools in the banner settings that allow us to tweak things a bit. For example we can choose how the image will be displayed, and which region of the image the auto-sizing will try and center on i.e. Right center or Left top. Unfortunately, we can't manually position the image to get the best crop.

The forum software seems to do a thing where it detects a browser window’s size, and basically snaps itself to a new format better suited to tablets or phones. I know that's a pretty common thing in web development, but I also seem to recall that it's a pain to design for it.

BeyondTime

I thought I’d throw out some potential themes for August. These are suggestions and not limitations.

End of Summer in the Northern Hemisphere.

End of Winter in the Southern Hemisphere. 

Beaches.

Burgers and cookouts. 

Fishing.

Beer.

National Doll Day is Aug 1st. I couldn’t find a reference which exact Nation, but it’s either the US, UK, or Canada.

Augustus Caesar - For those looking for a challenge, August is named for old Emperor Augustus. 

• Like 1

apag22

A submission for next month! 

P7050261.JPG

• Like 1

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Waiting on: Isla Dolls Raspberry, Volks SDM-F-45, Volks SD-F-22

Testament

Summer submission (for August):

AM-JKLWetmdI_v9fPPYT-8XcVSIi72cJFVpyjgNAwqI3DAvwlVCS_-Exp2CMjCyaWpvVqmxn1rmx3dB07UkZMgOtpbf1DxaGIWsLidgnGYcI2mUhbQ_2KCMM149ORjGednUtfDa66-VbQQ6k26IIjd2RGojd=w1720-h387-no?authuser=0

• Like 3

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

AliensOfGold
4 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Phew - My beach background arrived just in time, so I can submit a couple fitting images for summer, too.

Where is that white bikini from?

Tierparkzone
16 hours ago, AliensOfGold said:

Where is that white bikini from?

The one that Saki (left) is wearing?

I picked it up at one of the doll conventions in Tokyo last year. It was a small seller and unfortunately I don't remember their name. I should have the paper sliver from the package somewhere but a surface search was unsuccessful for now. In case I come across it in the near future, I'll let you know.

But technically you should be able to tie up any string bikini top with rectangular patches in the same way.

apag22

1206187727_messages_0(15).jpeg.6eb809b3b8e587101b0b4663fddbcfa2.jpeg

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Waiting on: Isla Dolls Raspberry, Volks SDM-F-45, Volks SD-F-22

BeyondTime

Sorry was a bit late getting things updated, but here are some possible themes for September. These suggestions and not limitations. 

Back to School.

Start of fall.

Apples.

Teddy Bears.

Football Season  

battrastard

Iv'e got one for Sept. 

Might try for a few more, just to get back into the scene. 

51367649896_42139210db_c.jpgHeader submission by rattbastard, on Flickr

Edit:

Is it ok to submit some Picco Neemo "Lil' Fairy" figures? 

if so, here's this one: 

Cleaning Crew

Credit: battrastard

Edited by battrastard
  • Like 3

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

simsimmerton77
On 7/16/2021 at 10:16 AM, Testament said:

Summer submission (for August):

AM-JKLWetmdI_v9fPPYT-8XcVSIi72cJFVpyjgNAwqI3DAvwlVCS_-Exp2CMjCyaWpvVqmxn1rmx3dB07UkZMgOtpbf1DxaGIWsLidgnGYcI2mUhbQ_2KCMM149ORjGednUtfDa66-VbQQ6k26IIjd2RGojd=w1720-h387-no?authuser=0

Great shot and I just love Angel Philia!  Definitely something I'm saving for!

• Like 1