Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

Averis

Photo submissions for site header

Elagabalus

Posting a suggestion here instead of making a mess with a new thread- I was backreading this thread and saw this comment:

On 3/20/2019 at 2:35 PM, baldylox said:

Once things calm down here from the big move, Averis and I will go thru submission photos and add them to the banner on the main page.  The plan is to have 15 to 20 pics rotating there for about a month.  Then we will repeat the process again.  This way we'll give everyone a chance to have their dolls featured.

Is this still an option? It looks like this hasn't been implemented. Would it be possible for us to have a new thread for header submissions each month and then have new photos rotated in at the beginning of each month? I've noticed that a lot of the banners are quite old. 
I think it needs to be new thread each month to serve as a reminder to all the users, lol. I had to dig a bit to even find this one, and I personally tend to ignore old threads so as to not necro them. Something like a thread made in August titled "Now accepting submissions for banners to be displayed for September 20XX". It also may be easier on everyone to display images for longer than a month? Maybe take submissions and change them every 3 months? It could be a fun community activity!

It would also be wonderful if we could get the approximate dimensions needed for banners! I see 2000px wide listed, but how many pixels tall?

• Like 3