The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

2nd Annual Dollfie Dream Halloween Party!

littlebearries

It's that time of year, folks!

Welcome to the second annual Dollfie Dream Halloween Party!

There are two different events going on here... see the red, bold text below to learn about each event.

PARTICIPATING IN THE COSTUME PARTY:

Mummies and witches, maids and bunnies... all are welcome to our Halloween Costume Ball!

Be it a homemade costume or store-bought, all are encouraged to come and show off!

(If you'd like to check out last year's Halloween Costume Party, please click the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1054&hilit=Halloween )

To join in on the costume party, simply post your girls in their Halloween outfits to this thread starting October 1st. DO NOT post before October 1st... to give people making their own costumes a chance to get them done.

**NOTE** If your girls don't have costumes, but would still like to participate in the Halloween fun, feel free to post a Halloween Themed photograph (examples: Them pigging out on Candy Corn, carving a pumpkin, posing with a jack o' lantern, etc, etc). As long as it keeps to the Halloween theme, it is more than welcome!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

katnaper

Here's mine In celebration of the season, the House will be having its first annual Halloween /Thanksgiving party and the girls have all agreed to dress up in costume.

First up from the House: Eri decided she will play Leina Vance from Queen's Blade. Being the resident techie, she decided she was going to make postcards of her housemates so they will all remember the occasion. She says she will be tweaking the H.O.N.'s photos so they have appropriate backgrounds. Hope you like it.

eriasleina2.jpg

Eri: So, what do you think?

Me: That's really nice but isn't that...

Eri: Yeah, Lily let me borrow her armor and I used some ribbons to simulate the leather. We all agreed that we have to use what we have around the dorm to do our costumes.

Me: What a lovely idea. But won't you be cold in that?

Eri:

Edited by Guest

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

katnaper
Eri is awesome! That is such a cool photo!

Thank you. She says she had fun putting it all together.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Singer Yuna

My Rise wanted to join the second annual Halloween party and she started to prepare her costume.

She couldn't decide if being Alice in wonderland again or try something new... she has lolita stuff and fairy stuff too... but... at the end of her closet Rise found a mysterious hat. So she took her tie and her jacket and found there were something missing, because she hadn't so many trousers! So the hat suddenly dropped a dotted leggings xD and she decided to go as a hypnotic magician with that mix of squares,dots and ribbons, black and white xD

8050204855_189a4dbc1a_c.jpg

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Pacino_83

[Very sory for the horrible pic]

Hitomi is a Maid, Fate is Panty, and Akira is in her default as a school boy/girl.

Halloweenedit_zpsb37339d9.jpg

Parting with my lovely ladies.

8068732276_d49e0f400d.jpg

Have A Pumpkin Cookie! by That Alrick Guy, on Flickr

Here's my Halloween shot! Our new little girl, Mattie, put on a mask and tried to go Trick or Treating. Unfortunately for her, she didn't know that it's only Oct 8th! So her very kind big sister, Candie, treats her to a pumpkin cookie so she won't feel so bad that she was a couple weeks early.

baldylox

I'll slowly be adding pics to this thread as I get costumes figured out for the girls. But the number one outfit I've been waiting for and drooling over since they were first released has finally arrived! It's the Cool Cats red Bunny Girl set and thanks to Jadepixel's kindness, I was able to get it for Manami.

8068807705_da7a458c15_z.jpg

DSC_8151 by balldylox, on Flickr

I have a lot more pics of her in this but for now, this is all you get. A huge thanks to Jadepixel for this! You've made Manami and I very happy!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

misskale

These are all so nice. There are some really clever things, like the ribbon for leather, in them.

I'm excited to see what else people put up!

MrFjmg03

YAY Halloween. I just discover this thread. All your girls look so beautiful.

I'm going to attempt to make Panchita a witch costume so she can participate too. she really wants to. I hope it looks good and not to bad

Innocentsake

Just right now as I was getting my laundry in the machines I passed by one of neighbors doors and saw they had some awesome Halloween props drizzled by their door and well I couldn't resist taking pictures! Though I was really scared someone would walk out of any of the surrounding apartments while I was doing so ^^;;; Had to use the term "Walkers" from The Walking Dead, almost done watching and loving it!

8070040837_dd9695f53e.jpg

What in the world...?! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: -In a hushed cry- S-Saber, what's happened?!

Saber: Isn't it obvious? -Lifts up her shinai and gets in a defensive position-

8070036276_fd7b0a3c0c.jpg

Walkers! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Saber: Walkers have broken through our defenses... this place is no longer safe.

Momoko: -Whimpers-

MrFjmg03
Just right now as I was getting my laundry in the machines I passed by one of neighbors doors and saw they had some awesome Halloween props drizzled by their door and well I couldn't resist taking pictures! Though I was really scared someone would walk out of any of the surrounding apartments while I was doing so ^^;;; Had to use the term "Walkers" from The Walking Dead, almost done watching and loving it!

8070040837_dd9695f53e.jpg

What in the world...?! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Momoko: -In a hushed cry- S-Saber, what's happened?!

Saber: Isn't it obvious? -Lifts up her shinai and gets in a defensive position-

8070036276_fd7b0a3c0c.jpg

Walkers! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Saber: Walkers have broken through our defenses... this place is no longer safe.

Momoko: -Whimpers-

Ha Ha cool picture. I love Momoko reaction

finnleo

im cheating a little bit (Seem to be spending most of the weekends crawling under my car than doing photos lately.. heh), and posting a photo from last year, but new for those who didnt look through my introduction post photo links:

Gintou and Beat doing a white witch, black witch cosplay:

hallow01.jpg

Moar photo's here, for those who havent stumbled onto them before.

katnaper

Lily decided she will be going as Enma Ai. Don't ask me why. I do know she's been watching that series recently. So here she is after Eri 'tweaked' her photo. We kept telling her she looked too gentle for a Hellgirl cosplay but whatever made her happy eh?

HELLGIRL2.jpg

Innocentsake

Thanks! Haha yeah I knew that's exactly how Momoko would react to a situation like that~

And I love Panchita's witch outfit! Very sexy ;D

katnaper

Oooh... Panchita is wicked cool. Great outfit

misskale
Panchita would like to join the party with her homemade Witch costume

That's a really nicely done outfit, especially for something put together in two days!

MrFjmg03

Thanks! Haha yeah I knew that's exactly how Momoko would react to a situation like that~

And I love Panchita's witch outfit! Very sexy ;D

Thank you I was going for the sexy witch look

Oooh... Panchita is wicked cool. Great outfit

Thank you To bad she isn't green

Panchita would like to join the party with her homemade Witch costume

That's a really nicely done outfit, especially for something put together in two days!

Thank you and the costume was really easy and cheap to do.

I used a black sock (New) to make the dress. I only cut the bottom part and cut it in shreds and put some holes where the arms were supposed to go. I fold the top and it look like a turtle neck. The hat I made it of black construction paper and then I just add some accessories that I got from the machines where you put 50 cents and get a random price

JChiibs
Thank you and the costume was really easy and cheap to do.

I used a black sock (New) to make the dress. I only cut the bottom part and cut it in shreds and put some holes where the arms were supposed to go. I fold the top and it look like a turtle neck. The hat I made it of black construction paper and then I just add some accessories that I got from the machines where you put 50 cents and get a random price

I do have to say that it is totally awesome! I never would have guessed the simplicity of her outfit especially because it looks really wonderful. A+ job!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

MrFjmg03

I do have to say that it is totally awesome! I never would have guessed the simplicity of her outfit especially because it looks really wonderful. A+ job!

~Sister Kyoya

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it:)

I did the same last year for my Tonner 11" Miss Piggy, but in her case I used an old sleeve of a sweater. I didn't had any more black sweaters so I had to go to wal mart and buy some black socks cheaper than buying a sweater. I kind of had to improvise something fast because Panchita really wanted to join and participate in the party

Here's another picture. I took some more pictures of Panchita with some props but I will post them later this month.

8078889376_b55a32c8d5_z.jpg

Edited by Guest

baldylox

Panchita as a sexy witch is awesome! And I'm wondering who the little Mummy girl could be....

As for my girls, Miyuki has decided to cosplay as one of her favorite video game fighters..... her own sister Mai Shiranui!

8081245642_d173cb2ba0_z.jpg

DSC_8210 by balldylox, on Flickr

8081265645_d798b3480c_z.jpg

DSC_8217 by balldylox, on Flickr

8081272027_e50efe08fc_z.jpg

DSC_8220 by balldylox, on Flickr

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.