The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

2nd Annual Dollfie Dream Halloween Party!

finnleo
I'll probably update this picture later. But everyone went for cosplay this year.

Those QB overalls are most excellent.

misskale
I'll probably update this picture later. But everyone went for cosplay this year.

Those QB overalls are most excellent.

I'm pretty happy with them too (and no I didn't make them, though I wish I could have). I showed that photo to my brother and he asked "Is that a bunny?."

I told him to ask a mutual friend if they go visiting her this weekend if that was a bunny.

MrFjmg03

salica I don't know who the little mummy is but she looks so adorable I love the costume and the setting

Balylox Thank you and Miyuki looks awesome and super sexy in that costume

Misskale All your girl look very beautiful in their costumes

baldylox

Aww! Misskale, your girls look so nice! I really like Yoko as Reimu, she's adorable! And Millhi as a magical girl is pretty darn cute too. But Alma is awesome in the QB outfit! Does it have the eyes and face on the hoodie too?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

salica
salica I don't know who the little mummy is but she looks so adorable I love the costume and the setting

Thank you !! And it is only the beginning , you'll soon see who is wearing the mummy costume and more

salica

8081647055_79a4d0c0c5_c.jpg

Halloween 2012 by misskale, on Flickr

Your girls are adorable !!!!!

misskale
Aww! Misskale, your girls look so nice! I really like Yoko as Reimu, she's adorable! And Millhi as a magical girl is pretty darn cute too. But Alma is awesome in the QB outfit! Does it have the eyes and face on the hoodie too?

Billy

Yep, it does! I was having problems adjusting it so that you could see them though without causing the wig to shift forward so you couldn't see her eyes. While they said it was DD sized, it's definitely too short on the DDdy and it seems about right on the DDS.

Your girls are adorable !!!!!

Thank you! The mummy outfit is so cute, as is the vampire bucket. What did you use for it?

salica

Thank you! The mummy outfit is so cute, as is the vampire bucket. What did you use for it?

I bought the little buckets at a dollar store , I got 6 of them for $1 . I was really surprised to find little cute buckets like that just the right size for my girls , it was my lucky day

DarkAvenger696

So my Girls were a bit nervous about sharing there outfits since I had to sew them myself XD but after much convincing and the chance of making cupcakes later in the month I got them to pose so without more babble here are my girls in there outfits ^__^

8084777324_f255b9dc88.jpg

8084778535_5e5b2cd5e8.jpg

haha and one cute/funny butt pic

8084779996_531a0950cc.jpg

8084781491_3ee1a937cb.jpg

Tygra

DarkAvenger696, you did a great job! They're so adorably cute!

katnaper
Here is my cute little mummy ,you can see more of her on my flickr account or here :

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/43599/a+mummy+and+a+witch.html

8082942113_084d1e9ed5.jpg

DSC_0747 by DDsalica, on Flickr

Nice. You take awesome pics. She's really cute.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

katnaper
DarkAvenger696, you did a great job! They're so adorably cute!

I second the motion. Great work.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

katnaper

8081647055_79a4d0c0c5_c.jpg

Halloween 2012 by misskale, on Flickr

Your gals are just way too cute in their cosplays. Love the bunny outfit!

katnaper
Panchita as a sexy witch is awesome! And I'm wondering who the little Mummy girl could be....

As for my girls, Miyuki has decided to cosplay as one of her favorite video game fighters..... her own sister Mai Shiranui!

8081245642_d173cb2ba0_z.jpg

Billy

Miyuki is smokin'!

salica
So my Girls were a bit nervous about sharing there outfits since I had to sew them myself XD but after much convincing and the chance of making cupcakes later in the month I got them to pose so without more babble here are my girls in there outfits ^__^

You are way better than me at sewing , they look great !

salica

Another costume , this one on Anastasia ...I know ,I have no talent for sewing

8090974959_933b53a5d8.jpg

DSC_0848 by DDsalica, on Flickr

Innocentsake

No~! She's such a cute lil ghost

And hey I got that same pumpkin bag for Saber and the candy corn one for Momoko ^O^v Really loving everyone costumes for their girls, so much creativity going on!

baldylox

Aww, the little homemade ghost outfit is adorable! It looks like she made it herself!

As for my girls, here's two more of them all dressed up. First is Saber dressed as Little Bo Peep! She has her sheep with her and also her sheep taming stick... thing. She thinks her sword looks cute just by adding some ribbons to it. LOL

8091964752_7f25f1ae36_z.jpg

DSC_8223 by balldylox, on Flickr

I got this outfit from Misskale and I think it looks divine on Saber. She even likes how it looks!

8091946062_7357965418_z.jpg

DSC_8229 by balldylox, on Flickr

And Sabers softer side snuggling with Lambchop.

8091928168_1013cd3269_z.jpg

DSC_8235 by balldylox, on Flickr

Now it's time for Nurse Mashiro to make you feel all better! She has her list with her so she can find out what ails you and then fix you up!

8091922348_bb3389492e_z.jpg

DSC_8237 by balldylox, on Flickr

Her big fluffy tail is swishing all around because she's happy to be helping people feel better.

8091919186_f27358b6ce_z.jpg

DSC_8238 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Make sure to eat an apple a day!"

8091898905_b4744c83ab_z.jpg

DSC_8244 by balldylox, on Flickr

More to come!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

DefectiveAngel

Nurse Mashiro is love! She looks terrific in that nurse outfit.

Little Bo Peep Saber is too funny!! XD I like her outfit it's super cute and at least she tried to make her sheep tamer stick ummmm less threatening. XD

Everyone's pictures are soooooo good! I really love all the outfits your girls have on too salica. ^_^

I need to get busy dressing mine up so they can celebrate this year.

salica

No~! She's such a cute lil ghost

And hey I got that same pumpkin bag for Saber and the candy corn one for Momoko ^O^v Really loving everyone costumes for their girls, so much creativity going on!

Thank you I am so happy that you like my little ghost !

You have been shopping at build-a-bear too That is where I took the pumpkin bag , but I haven't seen a candy corn one ...maybe next time

salica
Aww, the little homemade ghost outfit is adorable! It looks like she made it herself!

Thank you ! And yes it was suppose to look like she made it herself so I could have an excuse for my lack of talent in sewing

Saber looks amazing ! You should get frilly dresses like this for all your girls !! It really is a good looking dress .And Mashiro , I would love to have her as my personal nurse ! I would pass out every time she would shake her tail because of an overload of cuteness ...might not be a good thing

Error-Chan

here are my girls ( and the fiances girl) dressed up for Halloween.

Izzy is wearing Asuka's maid outfit

Error is a Home made catsuit with tail.

Asuka is dressed as a school girl.

Isolda is wearing a kimono.

p.s. don't mind her drink can.. she doesn't enjoy dressing up.

happy_halloween_from_my_girls_by_ladywolf2000-d5i2gmy.jpg

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Innocentsake
Thank you I am so happy that you like my little ghost !

You have been shopping at build-a-bear too That is where I took the pumpkin bag , but I haven't seen a candy corn one ...maybe next time

Bwuahaha yessssh~! Ever since I saw the cool things you picked up there I've been making sure to look around at my local build-a-bear shops ^O^ And for $3.00 each these Halloween bags were a must have! They even had a Hello Kitty bucket ($5), but it was a bit too big so I decided against getting it :3 Yes be on the look out for the candy corn one! It wasn't in the same place as the pumpkin bags at the store I went to so be sure to check every nook and cranny!

salica

Thanks Innocentsake I will look for that one too

Here is my Sakuno in her witch costume riding her broomstick !

8095157385_8d46ee84c1.jpg

DSC_0909 by DDsalica, on Flickr