Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

Photo Game: Associations

leitan

Hi all, this is the second photo game thread I will be posting.

Welcome to the Association Game!

This game is very easy to play. Let's start with someone posting a photo, so I will be the first to do that:

7901134928_7b6eff795f_z.jpg

thank you 3 by ___rei, on Flickr

So how do you play?

The next poster after me looks at my photo and chooses at least 1 element from the photo to copy (or multiple elements). They then post their own photo that contains their chosen elements. So for example some of the elements in my photo might be: blue hair, the color yellow, a frilly dress, butterflies, two-tone eyes, etc. (feel free to use any of these if you are the first to reply)

So the next poster will choose as many elements as they like, and then post their picture that is associated with mine in that way!

The Other Rules:

All photos must comply with the general rules of this board. Please do not post NSFW images or offtopic dolls and images. All images must contain at least one Dollfie Dream doll.

Do not recycle or repost the same image for different associations. Please also try to avoid posting the same image in multiple "Photo Game" threads. So if you posted a pic in the Dollfie Dream Theme thread, please don't post the exact same picture as an Association Game post. If you make a mistake and forgot what you posted it's forgivable, but don't do it on purpose!

Please don't doublepost. This means you can't follow your own picture with another picture. However, you can respond to the person who responded to your picture. So after poster #2 posts their Association picture, I can become poster #3, but I am not allowed to become poster #4 if i do that.

Please title your post with the elements you are associating with. In some cases it will be very obvious, but for subtle associations it is important that we know you are playing correctly!

You can't use the associations "She's a Dollfie Dream too" or "She's made by Volks" because that defeats the purpose of the game. Use common sense and if an association can be applied to every single photo ("She's made of vinyl!") then don't use it.

I hope you guys enjoy this game and that we get some participation!

Mod Edit: I updated the rules slightly to clarify that a Dollfie Dream is no longer required as long as the doll is considered on-topic by the standards covered in our Guidelines. The game pre-dates the transition to a vinyl-doll-centric forum, and the thread is no longer restricted to Volks dolls.

baldylox

Hairbands!

6968099580_17d10b016f_z.jpg

DSC_5512 by balldylox, on Flickr

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Anna-neko

girls with plants (sorry Lei, I'm totally hijacking your girl for this)

7799021606_a50615509c_z.jpg

leitan

ha, it's okay, i volunteered Mari to help me start the ABC Game thread!

those white lace stockings look very familiar....

7216109714_65c67be465_z.jpg

Anna-neko

lacey stockings are always most relevant to all interests (and there's enough junk in my backgrounds that someone should be able to pull their next theme easily)

8018194727_eed4892783_z.jpg

RaveOfNightmares

I see your default outfit, and raise you with an Outdoors.

7395952524_f1897ff299_c.jpg

DSCF4028 by Visual Cacophony, on Flickr

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

RaveOfNightmares

I also kick in with some glasses, and also a katana/sword.

8054828882_2924107ab5_c.jpg

DSCF5005X-Pro1XF35mmF1.4 R20120929 by Visual Cacophony, on Flickr

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Mahoro

Blond hair, flat chest :p

7919768510_bb9f892b96_b.jpg

Mahoro

Hair Accessory

7446062624_9da64f07d7_b.jpg

baldylox

Rin's wig!

5970350455_afda9bd0fa_z.jpg

DSC_1005 by balldylox, on Flickr

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.