Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
fsshaer

Hello!

fsshaer

The DDH heads that volks sells should fit on the MDD body as well. You can always try looking for secondhand bodies as well.

Well, the price of a new blank HDD06 head from volks is just around $50 (http://www.volksusa.com/hdd06eo.html). I managed to nab a secondhand DDdy body for $175 only.

My friend got the 06 head as well and put her on a MDD body and the match looks great too.

I did the face-up myself on my girl, so that saved me a bit of money. ^^

Here's my girl, Ran: Ran-chan~

I really wanted a new doll. I have this horrible thing with second hands--I bought a resign MSD from an old friend of mine--she's yellowed horribly over the years but she's still beautiful to me. Anyway. Since I bought her from someone, I'm so scared to damage her. I don't know what it is, but I know that second hand and I do not mix well. I get too worried and I fuss over everything. I can't even bring myself to change the darling's eyes... I'd be too paranoid to enjoy the doll. My other doll, that I bought new, I am completely comfortable with. I don't get it. >A<' My fiance rags on me for that a good bit, hahah.

I would have bought a blank head but I've never done a face-up before. I'd end up spending money anyway commissioning one since I'm a chicken... I ended up purchasing the MDD Rena, tonight anyway. <:

Also I want to say that your girl is absolutely adorable, and the make-up you've done for her is stunning! It suits her very well, and I will never understand how you can do that! It just looks so. Fitting. She's lovely.~

chiseen
I really wanted a new doll. I have this horrible thing with second hands--I bought a resign MSD from an old friend of mine--she's yellowed horribly over the years but she's still beautiful to me. Anyway. Since I bought her from someone, I'm so scared to damage her. I don't know what it is, but I know that second hand and I do not mix well. I get too worried and I fuss over everything. I can't even bring myself to change the darling's eyes... I'd be too paranoid to enjoy the doll. My other doll, that I bought new, I am completely comfortable with. I don't get it. >A<' My fiance rags on me for that a good bit, hahah.

I would have bought a blank head but I've never done a face-up before. I'd end up spending money anyway commissioning one since I'm a chicken... I ended up purchasing the MDD Rena, tonight anyway. <:

Also I want to say that your girl is absolutely adorable, and the make-up you've done for her is stunning! It suits her very well, and I will never understand how you can do that! It just looks so. Fitting. She's lovely.~

Ah, I can understand how that may feel like.

Oh! Rena is so cute!! Can't wait to see your Rena~~~ :3

And thank you! I've had experience with bjd face ups, but it was my first time doing a DD face up.

I still need to tweak it and fix it when I have time. ^^;;