Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

Welcome!

Lysrid

Hello! For many years, I was dreaming about to have a DD one day and finally this dream come true!

• Like 2

Bloodember
Hello! For many years, I was dreaming about to have a DD one day and finally this dream come true!

Who did you get?

Rosesta

Hello! I've been lurking for years, but I just ordered my first dollfie and I figured I could finally make an account.

• Like 1

Tasuke

hello, i'm new here as well. 27cm. OBITSU-based girls are my bag, and i hope to share them with you all...

• Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Paprika

Hello! Known of Dollfie Dreams since the release of Yoko, but didn’t venture that far to join the community.

• Like 1

Testament

Hi!

I'm from Italy and after I've took my time lurking around I've set my mind and registered.

I'm here to learn about dolls world

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Vanitytoy

Hi!! I've just registered, I bought my doll (a MDD 13-01) on Akihabara a few days ago! 

• Like 1

CharmingCherry

♡Hello! I ordered my first doll a few days ago, and I’m really excited to meet her and all of you! :3♡

• Like 2

Saku

Hello everyone ^^ I am new here and I stop by to tell you that I am very happy to find a forum for dollfie dream and smartdoll
right now I have a dollfie dream and a smartdoll
and I'm waiting for a dollfie dream head

see you around here :)

Mizentropy64

Hello!

I am so excited to be here as I thought, after signing up, that I would probably never have a vinyl doll due to the Smart Doll discussion about the designer. I was just getting ready to order my first Smart Doll when I caught that thread. I read every single post with an ever increasing sense of dread....and loss! I felt like I couldn't buy a Smart Doll in good conscience. But after thinking about it, I know that we all lose our way from time to time in life. It isn't until time passes that we look back and realize just how awful we were to those around us. My life has not been perfect, and I know I am still a work in progress. So...I did order my doll today, after all! And I am so excited because I had a request and I just found out that the additional item was added to my order. The Smart Doll company, designer, and all his fans are in my thoughts. There are all kinds of imperfect people in the world. Better to have compassion and show mercy and forgiveness than to throw stones. Think of the good times you have with your dolls and your doll friends. Who wants to miss out on that!

I hope this doesn't get me booted, but I just wanted to put that situation in perspective. So hello and welcome to anyone new here and ....in the same breath good bye, just in case!

KingyoNingyo

Hello! I'm Kingyo, I joined a couple of weeks back. I sew and somewhat recently taught myself to knit. My main hobby is making doll clothes.

• Like 1

Melrose

I've been a lurking on this forum (the old forums?) for many years and I finally broke down and made an account.

I have both bjds and vinyls, though I'm still pretty new to the vinyl portion of the hobby. 

Thanks for having me

• Like 1

pboardman

Hi! I just got my first Dollfie Dream and am so excited. I hope to learn lots more about them and hope to collect more in the future. 

• Like 2

captainfluffy

I've made my own topic to introduce myself, but I might as well just say 'hi' here as well.

Hi! 👋

EarthlingKiara

Hello everyone!

I am so happy I found this forum! ☺

Shamrock

Hello!  I always forget to post in the welcome area!  I am new to BJD and only have three Dollfie Dream dolls (Lina Inverse, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars and Dream Choice Tan color Shamrock).  I really want a nice ball-jointed male doll and a super dollfie, but I would rather have a better place to display my three ladies!  I hope to learn more community!

Thank you!

• Like 2

ChrisFhey

Hello Shamrock,

Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully you'll be able to figure out a good spot to place your girls.
And I'm quite envious of your Tan doll. I'd love to get a tan girl myself some day. :3

Glitt3rgalaxy

Hello! Just joined yesterday! Currently have a Smart doll and an Angelphilia. Happy to be here and learn more!

Lottiesagelesslands

Hi I'm new and have no clue how this works. I'm a doll collector of other dolls and have been a fan of smart doll since 2014 and will be buying one finally when I've saved up the money.

Twiggy

Hello, everyone! :)

The only dolls I ever collected were Monster High and I always wondered about how a BJD would feel and how different would it be to have one around, especially in the 50/60cm range. I mean, that's huge for my standards.

In the last months I'm slowly learning the terminology, all the acronyms, manufacturers and such. Sadly, 'overwhelming' would be putting it lightly.

Anyway, I began lurking the Smart Dolls a little, just enough to take a detour towards Obitsu and its VMF offspring, and then I've landed here. For now, please tolerate me if I drool over your doll photos (heh, it would be worse if I'd do it in person), just enough until I welcome my first girl in my grubby hands.

• Like 1

Kaya

Greetings!

I've been lurking on this website for about a month now and I finally created an account! I currently have one Smart Doll. It's nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

frollywoggy

Heyo! I've been hanging around for a bit and decided I should make an account instead of just quietly watching.

I don't have any dolls (at least none that I can mention here), but a DD Mochi Ashi is top on my wishlist.

I'm excited to meet you all, and be part of this amazing community!

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

Hiruma

Hello from Canada! I'm Hiruma and I'm still deciding on which Dollfie to adopt as I'm interested in doing custom makeup and making clothes/accessories, etc. Will be my first time working with a doll at that size so I'm looking forward to finally taking the plunge and getting to work. Nice to meet you all! 

• Like 2