Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

What Anime are you watching?

Psychomynx

i love to watch old Animes like Attack No.1 and so.

But at the Moment i watch K-ON

xiao2717

If you like magical girls + slice of life + morals, then I recommend watching Madoka Magica!

AerisAquata

Oh my god, you're evil.

littlebearries

Hahah, agreed.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox

I just finished up "Usagi Drop" and I must say that it was excellent. The look of the art was amazing even tho it's simple. The story and the characters were so great, I was hooked from the first episode. All the talk about this one made me want to watch it and I'm glad I did. Yes it was sad at times and yes, some of the characters were kind of jerks but overall, the main character and Rin were awesome together and I loved it. I wish it was longer tho as I'd love to see more of Rin's adventures.

And since I've heard nothing but good stuff about "Madoka Magica" I'm planning to watch that next. I'll try and start it on Friday and finish it over the weekend. Then I can finally see why there is such a huge fanbase on this show. I kind of know what to expect but I'm sure I'll be thrown a loop anyways.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JoltFiend

Since I've added a few more shows to what I'm currently watching, I figure it'd probably be easier to link you guys to my list. Some of those shows I need to catch up on, like Mawaru Penguindrum. I have a bad habbit sometimes of wathing a show, but then stopping because I'm distracted with other shows and I forget to keep up.

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/JoltFiend/anime?ft=qf&watching=1

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

kymaera
I just finished up "Usagi Drop" and I must say that it was excellent.

I haven't watched the anime, but if it's anywhere as good as the manga, I need to.

misskale
Since I've added a few more shows to what I'm currently watching, I figure it'd probably be easier to link you guys to my list. Some of those shows I need to catch up on, like Mawaru Penguindrum. I have a bad habbit sometimes of wathing a show, but then stopping because I'm distracted with other shows and I forget to keep up.

I'm sort of the same way with the being distracted by shows. I have Mawaru Penguindrum, Moribito, 12 Kingdoms, and Tiger & Bunny that I need to finish watching. I got distracted from them by Justified and Archer. >_<

Kumi

I haven't watched the anime, but if it's anywhere as good as the manga, I need to.

Anime afaik only covers the "small Rin" volumes so far. Maybe I'll watch it too.

Yesterday I slept only 3 hours, but I managed to read the whole manga at night.

All volumes.

Was totally worth it

Lizik-chan

Anime afaik only covers the "small Rin" volumes so far. Maybe I'll watch it too.

I'll dare to recommend watching this to everyone. I've just recently finished Uasgi as well and I was greatly impressed by this anime. Some moments make me laugh, and some cry. For some reason it has very delicate and gentle feeling to me. And makes me feel like the old sentimental full

Ravendruid

OOOhhh, What I'm currently watching? Oreimo, Hanamaru Kindergarten (I'm a sucker for anything moe), Lucky Star,Slayers Try, and the Wallflower.

As for my favorites, the top 3 are easy! School Rumble, Chobits, and Angelic Layer (in no particular order). After that, it varies a LOT depending on my mood and what else I've seen recently. Ouron High School Host club is way up there, as is XXXHolic, D-Gray Man, Clannad, Mushi-Shi, Strike Witches, Princess Tutu, Sgt. Frog, Angel Beats, and Best Student Council. I've seen a lot of others that I've liked, but that's more than enough list, for now.

Hmmm... Battle angels, Persocoms, and a main character who is a puppet, and here I am posting on a forum for dolls... coincidence? I know I can't be the only one who has seen some of the new brain-wave controlled toys and immediately thought "Cool, one step closer to my Angel doll!" I know if they ever come out with real persocoms, i would give up eating for a month, if necessary, to buy one!

I couldn't make up my mind on Ikki Tousen. Part of me loved it, and part of me hated it. Same thing with Baccano. The stories were interesting, but I can get a bit squeamish over too much gore.

My take on the whole Dubs v Subs debate? There are a lot of Subtitled shows that I like as subs, and I try to watch as many subtitled as I can, just for the language exposure, but I also find most Funimation dubs to be very watchable and am quite a fan of a few of their regular voice actors (Luci Christian and J Micheal Tatum in particular). It's also a lot easier to watch a dubbed show while doing something else, like sewing or cooking.

Mostly, at the moment, I do all of my watching on Netflix and Crunchyroll, so I'm pretty much limited to what's available there. I do watch on Hulu, occasionally, but for some reason their player annoys me. I've bought a few of my favorites on DVD though, so I don't have to worry about losing access to them.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

ayacchidere

I have a lot of anime I'm watching, but for this season I'm watching Black Rock Shooter and Nisemonogatari.

My favorites are Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Madoka Magica, Panty&Stocking, and Bakemonogatari, by the way. I'm a fan of SHAFT's style of animation, too.

Ravendruid

I really liked Baka and Test,too. I know I really need to get around to seeing Madoka Magica, but neither Netflix or Crunchyroll are streaming it and I can't afford to buy the dvds while saving up for dolls. Maybe in a month or two.

ayacchidere
I really liked Baka and Test,too. I know I really need to get around to seeing Madoka Magica, but neither Netflix or Crunchyroll are streaming it and I can't afford to buy the dvds while saving up for dolls. Maybe in a month or two.

Yay, more Baka Test fans!

Well, Madoka Magica is really good, but... just be prepared ^^;; I don't suggest seeing the spoilers before watching it since it'll ruin the fun about Madoka Magica.

baldylox

I actually just finished Madoka Magica and all I have to say is be prepared to have your guts wrenched. It's got some extremely depressing stuff in it. Not what you'd think a magical girl series should be. Still, it was a good show and I'd recommend it to anyone. After seeing it, I now know why so many people DESPISE Keubey.

Now to "cleanse the pallette", I'm watching "Fight! Ippatsu Juden Chan!" It's fun and light hearted with good fanservice in it.... a nice pick me up from the pit of despair that is Madoka.

Billy

Ravendruid

Thanks for the warning. I really like the deeply emotional stories, but only when I'm in the right mood and prepared for it. When I'm caught off guard, though, it can sometimes do a real number on me for days.

Galvatim

I'm going to start Madoka Magica tonight. I've finished up Rozen Maiden, Fate/Zero, and the first half of Guin Saga recently too.

Poofiemus

After watching the first season of Avatar the Last Airbender (not anime really but close enough) a friend of mine and I watched Madoka together. My third time, her first. The look on her face after the end of Episode 3 was priceless. XD Now we're watching Kino's Journey, a fairly quiet contemplative series, so we may balance it with Invader Zim. And I still need to finish Fate/Zero. Need to hit Wikipedia and figure out which episode I left off on.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

aaircrash
After watching the first season of Avatar the Last Airbender (not anime really but close enough) a friend of mine and I watched Madoka together. My third time, her first. The look on her face after the end of Episode 3 was priceless. XD Now we're watching Kino's Journey, a fairly quiet contemplative series, so we may balance it with Invader Zim. And I still need to finish Fate/Zero. Need to hit Wikipedia and figure out which episode I left off on.

Avatar is one of my favourite shows right now xD

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

baldylox

Heh, I bet you would have laughed at my face as well after Episode 3! I had the huge WTF look.

And I recently saw "Kino's Journey" and liked it alot. Very contemplative but also a few "holy sh.t" moments. Cool show.

Billy

Keilee

First off, my favorite anime is Chobits. It was one of the first I ever watched, and will always be special to me.

As for currently watching:

-Mezzo: Danger Service Agency - I watched this years ago and it's been so long, so I decided to watch it again.

-Kodocha - I started renting and watching this from Netflix awhile back and got to about the fourth or fifth disc before the next disc was pretty much permanently unavailable from Netflix. I finally just gave in and bought it off of Amazon, so I started watching it again from the beginning.

-Princess Tutu - Can't exactly say I'm watching this at the moment, since basically I queued it up on Netflix but then got involved in a few more shows, so now I'm wanting to finish at least one of two of the other series I'm part-way through watching first.

-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Before my friend (LordNoir on here) came to stay with me for the week, we wound up watching the first three episodes of this at her house and I pretty much fell in love with it instantly, so now I'm going to have to find the rest of the series to watch on my own.

-Hetalia - Another anime that LordNoir is introducing me to, we've been watching it while she's here and are about half-way through the episodes now, with plans to watch the movie later this week.

baldylox

I went on an anime bender this past week and weekend! I knocked out the following series:

Yamada's First time ( B Geta H Kei)

Murder Princess

6 eps of Kaze no Stigma

Yamada's First Time was hilarious. Watching a show about a high school girl wanting to get 100 sex friends by her senior year was just ridiculous. And awesome.

Murder Princess, while short, was fun. Pretty good story and nicely animated.

Kaze no Stigma is really interesting so far. Lots of action and cool animation effects in the fight scenes. I'll try and finish this up by this coming weekend.

Billy

JoltFiend

I marathoned through Steins;Gate over the weekend. I had watched the first episode when it was originally airing, but I really couldn't get into it because of the slow pacing. I decided to give it another try since I've been reading that it's good and have been seeing a lot of art featuring the characters.

I'm glad I did. My reward for re-watching that first episode and continuing was 23 episodes of awesome.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

wotafarce

Have had some time on my hands recently so decided to watch a couple of anime that I would'nt normally have.

I finally got around to watching Death Note as a few of my friends have been recommending it for ages and I have to admit I really enjoyed it, and I watched Ergo Proxy as one of the main characters (Lil Mayer) is going to be the basis of a planned customisation project, turned out to be a really good series, just my cup of tea.

I am currently hunting down episodes of Appleseed XIII as this is one franchise I have been following since I bought the manga in the late 80's early 90's

MissLadyBossy

I just wanted to share the latest ones that I recommend:

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!

Inu × Boku SS

Home: Alter (Anya), Sakuya (Layla), Extra (Sasha), Aoko (Nadia), Beatrice (Sophia), Alice (Elyse), Mariko (Madeline), Sailor Moon (Serena), Mercury (Ami), Mars (Rei), Jupiter (Lita), Venus (Mina), Transcendence Gray (Lexa) and Tea (Sloane)