Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Zukin

Aoi and Rei enjoying their presents from Baldylox.

This picture is so adorable! I love those tiny books.

jun97

Thank you! Baldylox did a really good job on those books, and they even had nice glossy covers.

baldylox

Thank you! Baldylox did a really good job on those books, and they even had nice glossy covers.

Thank you sir! I'm really happy Aoi and Rei-chan are enjoying them!

And now, I must share one of my best photos of Rei:

5107751997_4ab5129fc9_z.jpg

I just love how she looks in this natural light. I wish I could replicate these conditions again for more pics but I can't no matter how much I try. But that's ok.... I got quite a few shots like this that I am really proud of.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

AntElitist

PEXPC.jpg

Just forged a katana for her!

Milk

The last days it was so hot but now it's cold again, so I decided Victoria can have a piece of clothing I wanted to give her in autumn. After all I don't like this colour so I might buy the light pink version of it as well. Dunno what to do with this one then.

5900601512_2a28af6f84.jpg

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Pupi

So many lovely pictures >< Your girls are ALL beautiful: they receive so much love from their owners, that's why they are more charming!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

iomi

@ yami, Victoria looks soooooo pretty i love that wig on her XD ! I can totally see her with a nice looking black bag that would fit her look, but she still looks lovely with that top ^^ heh

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

Milk
@ yami, Victoria looks soooooo pretty i love that wig on her XD ! I can totally see her with a nice looking black bag that would fit her look, but she still looks lovely with that top ^^ heh

Thank you! I love that wig as well since it now doesn't slip off anymore, thehe. But you're right I should try to look for nice bags to make my wallet cry even more...!

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

baldylox

Here's a super random picture that I have been kind of reluctant to post. I hope it doesn't bother anyone. Here's the story behind it:

Last year I went to Japan. I stayed with a friend in Osaka who told me to bring cash if I could since there are no checks or debit cards used over there. So I got all the money I had set aside for the trip and cashed out a few days before I left. I had over $4000 in cash and had never seen that much in cash before.... neither had Manami. So I decided to let her have some fun and she really went crazy!

See below:

5176912270_982bfd5a99_z.jpg

Yeah, she's crazy and so am I.

I hope that doesn't bother anyone.....

Billy

mitsuki

She is so cute in that outfit, Yami.

Manami is hilarious! If you need $4000 to travel, there is absolutely no way I am ever traveling especially outside my country. I don't even have a passport.

baldylox
Manami is hilarious! If you need $4000 to travel, there is absolutely no way I am ever traveling especially outside my country. I don't even have a passport.

Heh, she's too cute.

And no, you don't NEED $4000 to travel. I knew that this may be my only chance to ever go to Japan and if there was something I saw there that I wanted, I didn't want to waffle on it. I wanted to not even think about it and go "thank you very much I'll take that".

The flight there and back was about $1400. THAT didn't come form the $4000, it was taken care of beforehand. I stayed with a friend for a week and 2 days so that killed my hotel costs bigtime. I spent 5 days and 4 nights in Tokyo for under $400 and that came out of the 4K above. I also treated my friend to an overnight stay at an onsen and that was almost $300 for us both. Then food costs were in that as well.

But anything I wanted to buy, I did without remorse. I got Rei and Yoko while there and they came out of the 4K too. So really, if I didnt buy so much DD stuff, I could have gotten away with much less expenditures. But I wanted to have fun and have no regrets..... and I did just that.

And getting a passport is easy. Less than $100 and it took me less than two weeks to get mine in the mail. Time in the post office was less than 40 minutes.

Billy

mitsuki

My lack of a passport is a great defense mechanism to prevent people from trying to make me travel.

Kumi

Billy, this shot was priceless. And expensive dress is expensive

I don't have problems with traveling. I'd love to go to Japan with 4k$ or more

Can You imagine, that going to a week to Tunisia by plane was faster and cheaper than going to our Polish Baltic Sea coast by car, all expenses included? (I mean all-inclusive *** hotel and the flight)

And just now our sea is cold, and weather is rainy and cold too.

mitsuki

That sounds like a fun trip, Kumi! I hope the weather is nice in Tunisia.

Kumi

My two girls in their corner.

RIMG0496.JPG

When Undine was alone, one chair was enough. Now I probably should make them a couch

(if You're wondering, I made this chair all by myself).

That sounds like a fun trip, Kumi! I hope the weather is nice in Tunisia.

Yes it was, thank You. It was so nice trip, that I didn't feel the need to check the 'net at all, the whole week. And that's something

Weather was nice, not too hot yet (even at the Sahara desert), sea was crystal-clear and we were very pleased.

baldylox
Billy, this shot was priceless. And expensive dress is expensive

Oh man, that's so funny! Expensive dress WAS expensive! And it was a one time outfit too. It can never be worn again.... too bad too as I'd love to see that much cash in hand again.

And cute pic of your two girls! That chair looks awesome! How long did it take to make?

Billy

Kumi
That chair looks awesome! How long did it take to make?

I don't remember...

Something like two or three afternoons, plus a trip to local Castorama store to buy an aluminum strip and a sheet of acrylic (I cut a rectangle and bent it using small gas torch).

The worst part was to sew the fabric, using sewing machine. I almost don't sew at all...

But the chair looks good.

baldylox

Ahh! Zukin, she's so cute! Nice pic!

Billy

littlebearries

This shirt is just full of boobage:

5934868942_655d24b5a0_b.jpg

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
This shirt is just full of boobage:

5934868942_655d24b5a0_b.jpg

AHHHHH!! Boobage! I *so* want a shirt like that for Manami or Ryomou!!!

Billy