Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Ui-

Wonder what she’s looking at on that tablet. 😂 (*hint* It’s literature)26DD7B87-FD40-4F6A-99E2-1AB9DF433D37.jpeg.c523d3296f152e83c1e2042eb47a723e.jpeg

She needs a more adult face for being serious. But goofy Jibril, I like it. 

559EFB74-0EA0-4CE6-8E16-517B6AD9D94A.jpeg.e149fb6210ea4c8c2d06f3161923e69e.jpeg

• Like 2

foo

Sakuya and Iori in coordinated outfits d(^_^')

50179083842_2697d96dd2_c.jpg

A moment at sunset by bodolza, on Flickr

Trying to get a composition with the two of them together was trickier than I expected because of the height difference.

• Like 14

Silverwing

@foo that's a great photo! I love those plaid shirts too! I've been looking for something like that forever. They are very natural looking on those two. I've always thought that Sakuya especially was extremely pretty though. 

@Ui- Nice to see how Jibril is coming along! I love the goofy face. it immediately makes everything she looks at instant comedy. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ui-
8 hours ago, Silverwing said:

@Ui- Nice to see how Jibril is coming along! I love the goofy face. it immediately makes everything she looks at instant comedy. 😂

Thank you! Lmao I know, right? It just reminds me of all the times she adds like an absolute dork, instead of a deadly, angel God-slaying destroyer. 

Few things I even noticed from the pictures I have to fix 😂 Oh well. At least the top fits well 😂😆

Still making the boots. She’s using a stocking and a cloth boot over a sock for now. 

Elagabalus

Phone pic from a few weeks ago when some new things for my Arle arrived. It's been too hot (and too many bugs that find me tasty) to justify taking out the real camera. 

IMG_3056-2.png.a673a61678f002626011d7a50753c1c0.png

(where does everyone host their images these days? Everywhere I've tried likes to resize things larger and makes them obnoxiously big on top of super blurry)

Edited by Elagabalus
  • Like 7

Ui-

@Elagabalus Wow she’s so cute! Great scenery. I wish I was able to get around more, but won’t be able to for some time... my house is pretty dull haha. 

But I figured Emilia taking a selfie with Rem would be both cute and funny:

image.jpg.4b9a1fc40b55b2cc0dc1757f30077b13.jpg

• Like 3

Beani

Ram is truly the cutest little grump in existence. 

50201274956_a99cca4111_c.jpg

Untitled by Beani F, on Flickr

I got this outfit in a lucky bag and have no idea if it was meant to have a petticoat or some underskirt below the blue but it just felt flat without something. I didn't have any white petticoats laying around so ended up using my newly acquired skirt from the Sugar Pink Corset Dress set and it works pretty well? @Monty If you are ever short of a petticoat I recommend that skirt!

@Elagabalus I've just been using Flickr for uploads lately and it seems to work well enough. That outfit looks adorable on Arle btw! I love the neckline.

Edited by Beani
  • Like 9

Chiakisenpai
21 hours ago, Beani said:

Ram is truly the cutest little grump in existence. 

Untitled by Beani F, on Flickr

I got this outfit in a lucky bag and have no idea if it was meant to have a petticoat or some underskirt below the blue but it just felt flat without something. I didn't have any white petticoats laying around so ended up using my newly acquired skirt from the Sugar Pink Corset Dress set and it works pretty well? @Monty If you are ever short of a petticoat I recommend that skirt!

@Elagabalus I've just been using Flickr for uploads lately and it seems to work well enough. That outfit looks adorable on Arle btw! I love the neckline.

oh my goodness I love that outfit so much!!

I know you said you got it in a lucky bag, but do you know where its from? It's precious:)

Chiakisenpai

I love these clothes from 9style! 

They're exactly what I wear to work (except my doll looks better in them than me lol!!)

I need to go on another clothes shopping spree for my girls~

IMG_9671.jpg

• Like 6

Beani
12 minutes ago, Chiakisenpai said:

oh my goodness I love that outfit so much!!

I know you said you got it in a lucky bag, but do you know where its from? It's precious:)

I fell in love with it too once I got the white underskirt sorted. It's a great look and one I never would have bought on my own so it truly was lucky! it just so happens it was a Dolk Doll Heart lucky bag so I could find the original dress but it is out of stock. This is it: https://dollheart.net/en/jeanette-dm000002-77

So seems it was never meant to have an underskirt but mine was missing the socks, underwear and the little brooch (I have the giant bow but didn't like it ha..). 

• Thanks 1

Silverwing

Just Rin and Ram looking extra cute while I was rearranging some stuff. :) 

spacer.png

• Like 7

Beani

50303357683_9a7fa06f88_c.jpgObon by Beani F, on Flickr

Long past Obon now but I hadn’t managed to post a photo of my girls all dressed up for it. Hoping to find a black and white Yukata one day. 

• Like 5

Chiakisenpai

LA is our favorite <3

2100943312_IMG_0285face.jpg.cec3a23fa70bacef16adbca5b964f5a0.jpg

• Like 9

Silverwing

Awww I love her little face and big eyes! Haha. She doesn't look sleepy though. 😆 she must be a handful getting to bed. 

• Like 1

Meguchi
On 9/23/2020 at 8:53 PM, Silverwing said:

Awww I love her little face and big eyes! Haha. She doesn't look sleepy though. 😆 she must be a handful getting to bed. 

yea lol. quite a handful!

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

phantomwings86

A little Asuna in honor of her birthday 🥳

3E9A7F78-B5A7-4E5B-8A5E-69F3B321D2FA.jpeg

• Like 6

Ui-
12 hours ago, phantomwings86 said:

Oh my God. I have to comment because just. Wow. Gorgeous!!! SO cute with the mini Kirito. I have a similar photo (but no specific character):

92792D50-895B-424C-B7DF-643516DB3ED9.jpeg.9c401a975b66df926c7a2e1a448bd3a3.jpeg7CD1CA57-3D8F-4169-BE85-6247966BCF71.jpeg.efcf2139dc34b5993da0dfb43d24043d.jpeg

Towa is absolutely gorgeous. She even has that Mommy look to her haha. 

• Like 3

Ui-

Oooh here is a picture of Towa I took a while back. A statue my mom had carved when I was a baby. Her holding me. I really love that statue. Miss my mom. :) haha (just turned 31 on the 19th this month; still a momma’s boy xD) excuse the bubble wrap lol:60302EED-235A-4AE0-9B61-3A17C74A9832.jpeg.9cda981597850ed83b0ebea8de431c7e.jpeg

It looks good with Towa. She has that loving, sweet face that makes you know whatever she’s looking at she cares about. I love the Towa sculpt so much. I even like the normal face up. It’s just so sweet. 

(those tights she has on are my favorite. I’m so glad I got them; the floral print is gorgeous)

• Like 3

phantomwings86

Thank you Ui! I love your Towa! I have a soft spot for blue haired girls 💙 The statue of you and your mom is such a sweet thing to have! 

• Like 1

Veravey
On 9/30/2020 at 10:50 AM, phantomwings86 said:

Ahhhh so SO precious! I can't wait to make my Nendo's my doll's when I get her. It'll be like sharing a hobby (^艸^) these 2 are the perfect scale for each other!

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif