Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Kitsune

Luckily my girl Daki came home today. She was gone since February and I'm so happy to have her back. The face up was done by naninunekomiya and I love her work <3 

Bild 

(The picture is from my twitter https://twitter.com/ruin_lilien )

• Like 7

baldylox
3 hours ago, Kitsune said:

Luckily my girl Daki came home today. She was gone since February and I'm so happy to have her back. The face up was done by naninunekomiya and I love her work <3 

Bild 

(The picture is from my twitter https://twitter.com/ruin_lilien )

She looks absolutely amazing!  <3  I love her coloring and details!  

Billy

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

violette_22

Awe, that's such a nice faceup! Her wig and eyes really work well together, such a cutie!

• Like 1

phantomwings86

Took a road trip to Florida with my friend (helped her drive down and then flew back) and Alter played stowaway 😉

7BBEA2E3-A81F-4BFF-BDEB-FFFE41FF2D5D.jpeg

• Like 10

kalisha

Little elf Nene, whit the kirika ears that dont fit obiously, but whit a little blue tak you can use. She is soooo cute i love her.

50043539607_de1ee3267d_c.jpg2020-06-25_11-59-19 by Carmen G, en Flickr

Edited by kalisha
  • Like 6

Chiakisenpai

I'm obsessed with the pink wig and blue eyes~! 

This is probably my favorite look for my DD

Now to hunt down better quality pastel pink wigs ^^ 

resize dd.jpg

• Like 13

Riesz

Here's Mirai with her new doll, a hand-painted Parabox head on Obitsu 26cm body. 

The Parabox head is like a tiny DD head with eyes and wigs that can be changed out! I'm used to 1/6 fashion dolls with painted eyes and rooted hair so this is pretty cool to me. ❤️

IMG_20200630_175635__01_copy_1392x1856.jpg

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 8

Mame

Rua! ( Test to see if I can upload photos from my phone, hopefully it doesn't look potato quality)

PSX_20200113_203304.jpg

Edited by Mame
  • Like 6

Anna-neko

with my entire timeline currently blowing up about Hamilton on D+ ....Her Grace flashback to when we spent a small fortune to see the thing! in NYC!

Cxg6kp7XgAArEdu.jpg

• Like 9

Gallye

A week or so ago I bought what was being sold as a DDDy Alna D'COORD one-off on Y!J, figuring that the price was low enough that I'd be happy with whatever I got so long as it involved an Alna. Good news: it did! Other news: either Volks Japan is extremely lazy, or this is not a D'COORD one-off!

It's definitely a semi-white White Magic Alna head and body (that cleavage, my goodness) but a bit of online research reveals that she came with Memorial Edition Candy's frilly white sundress and satin heels and Towa's turquoise wig. I'm pretty sure someone put random leftovers in a D'COORD box and stuck it on Y!J, looking for a sucker, and here I am.

That being said, the extras are reasonably cute and I still paid less for her than I would have paid for a similar Alna on Mandarake, so I'm more amused than anything else. And hey! I have an Alna! Here she is:

94EJ1Chh.jpg

And here's Nessa, as long as I'm at it:

eZgWt9wh.jpg

• Like 4

baldylox

So what if Alna isn't an actual D'Accord setup?  She still looks AWESOME.  😄  Congrats on getting her!  We will need more photos of her STAT.  😉  Nessa is also a cutie pie!  Love her wig.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Monty

@Gallye I don't suppose you have the link to the listing? I'm really curious about it... I'm wondering if the doll herself was a Dcoord but they just replaced the outfit, possibly the wig (that wig is pretty common on DCoords since before Towa existed though). (edit: or of course she did actually look like that. By 'one-off' i meant that they (allegedly) only made one each of these versions of Alna etc, not that her included items were unique. I was actually wondering if she would be in the generic DCoord school uniform/Doll Point uniform but I can't remember when they introduced those (DCoords used to just wear random Tenshi no Koromo outfits - my Bri actually came in the Magical Happy vest dress.)

Edited by Monty

Gallye

@Monty: here's the completed auction listing - as you can see, the pictures weren't all that helpful! 😅

She's definitely not a Dolpa one-off - I could only find one of those, from 2014 - but at the same time I am reasonably sure that she is some kind of D'COORD. She came in a D'COORD box and she had never been untied from the cardboard backing before I did it. So... maybe Volks Japan did just put her set together from leftover parts. Either way, yay, she's mine now!

Monty

@Gallye I don’t think the Akiba girl dcoords were ever at Dolpa, they were at the DDFes/DDGathering events at Doll Point - this one definitely was.

Anyway according to the description she did come like that and had only had her box opened once to confirm the contents in the store. She’s never even been touched. I was just curious because I never saw a picture of those DCoords using the Akiba girls heads and always wondered how they looked. (I think there might have been a picture of the Moe one floating around somewhere on a volks blog but I haven’t been able to find it again).

Beani

@Monty I saw some of the Alna D'Coords last year at Doll Point and they were in the Doll Point outfit (photo here). Seems Galleye's girl is on a DD3 frame so she's from an earlier event that I guess I never saw. It's kinda cute if they used those head sculpts with random eyes, hair and clothes at some point. The ones last year very much were Alna/Akira cosplaying a Doll Point staff member whereas these older Dcoords have that more random aesthetic. I wasn't aware they did that but given she was untouched with those eyes in it seems she really was sold this way.

Monty
5 minutes ago, Beani said:

@Monty I saw some of the Alna D'Coords last year at Doll Point and they were in the Doll Point outfit (photo here). Seems Galleye's girl is on a DD3 frame so she's from an earlier event that I guess I never saw. It's kinda cute if they used those head sculpts with random eyes, hair and clothes at some point. The ones last year very much were Alna/Akira cosplaying a Doll Point staff member whereas these older Dcoords have that more random aesthetic. I wasn't aware they did that but given she was untouched with those eyes in it seems she really was sold this way.

Thanks for that info! I was really curious how often it had been done, and that answers my original question I had as to how recently it’s been done too. I didn’t know theyd done Akira, though!

It kind of makes me wonder if they’d ever add those heads to Dream Choice (even if only during DDFes) but I doubt it. 

Edit: Looks like I don’t have permission to see the pic though.

Edited by Monty

Gallye

Man, that's interesting and good to know - thanks, @Monty! Her lack of any kind of certificate did make me wonder if she was the real deal, but it sounds like she is (albeit also a nice opportunity for Volks Japan to get rid of some mismatched odds and ends). I wasn't interested in any of the fullset Alna outfits, so this was a total win for me. 😃

Chiakisenpai

My doll flew with me from Cali to Texas~

took her for a photo shoot :)

5B402223-45DA-4AC9-BA00-B67B67378AD5.jpeg

331A7A32-58ED-4829-814C-D9356CB90D19.jpeg

22B3ACB6-5E3F-47B8-91FB-B0A9B1EA2D31.jpeg

Edited by Chiakisenpai
  • Like 8

charlieriley

Wonderful pics! 💕💕

Silverwing

Was playing around with outfits today and decided to take a few of my house's resident Rock star, Megan

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

foo

I got the Miku glasses from Dolpa 43. They're really nice but the lenses aren't that clear 🤔 There's a lot of glare in this photo and the lenses are curved which doesn't help.

50136376632_e3197fe175_c.jpg

Glasses by bodolza, on Flickr

The HDP glasses on the other hand are really clear, but that's also because their construction is based on using one sheet of very-clear plastic.

• Like 4

DesertPhantom51

That feel when you're all cute and ready for the beach, but you have to wait, because your sister needs something custom sewn and your Dad is too busy on the internet to finish it already.

1791211598_20200730_193509edit.jpg.094bba198027be294e811da9b84ba83c.jpg

• Like 5