Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

chun

woohoo finally I can post an image ^^; It's a bit hard to slowly get to 20 comments -- I don't post online much these days ^^;

6012149311_670e29a876.jpg

Yummy Mirai by puppy52, on Flickr

Kumi

P8100068.JPG

I tried to take photos of stained areas and got something interesting in background...

chun

Thanks Mitsuki and Kumi, that's a lovely picture

okay a couple from me Got hoodies in mail the shop I got it from is closed at the moment for summer vacation haha

6030494392_4cb4ceac16.jpg

Pi chan wearing hoodie by puppy52, on Flickr

6030494114_a90c9c018f.jpg

Tsun by puppy52, on Flickr

baldylox

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Taiga is super awesomely cute!

I really love the hoodies Chun, very nice!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

dreamcore

Those hoodies are just too cute!

mitsuki

Those are adorable hoodies and so are the girls! I love those colors.

baldylox

Just a quick shot of Manami teasing me again...

5176947052_b1239ed8de_z.jpg

Billy

OtakuDepot

Awesome shot Billy! You are really making good use of the new camera and light!

Manami is always the tease.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox
Awesome shot Billy! You are really making good use of the new camera and light!

Manami is always the tease.

While I thank you an Mitsuki for the kind praise, this *isn't* a new picture. I took that with my old Sony camera and 2 can light setup. I took that in November of last year.

But I'm glad you like the picture! Manami *IS* a tease and she's extremely good at it! Here's another shot of her and Yoko from the same time and shoot:

5176954682_a4e6b631ac_z.jpg

And YES, Manami is grabbing Yoko's butt in that shot.

Billy

dreamcore

While I thank you an Mitsuki for the kind praise, this *isn't* a new picture. I took that with my old Sony camera and 2 can light setup. I took that in November of last year.

Billy

What is a 2 can light setup?

baldylox
What is a 2 can light setup?

Heh, I guess it sounds pretty odd huh? I'll explain.

I used to use an older Sony DHC digital camera for all my pictures. When I first started using it, all I did was either try different settings on it or just use the flash. I didn't try any extra lights. But one day I decided to see what difference adding lights would get me. So I went into my garage and grabbed two "can" style lights. You can see them here:

http://www.figure.fm/cgm/ecommerce/figure/images/large/81536378d58cc5c08283ffa522845f7d.jpg?1294004342

And here:

http://www.figure.fm/cgm/ecommerce/figure/images/large/b2991c1540cf9fd0d6c01ac104cab2c9.jpg?1294004438

I got them both at Walmart for less than 10 bucks each and I used 75 watt bulbs designed to give off natural light.

To see the difference in how they affected my pics, just look at these two pictures. The first one was taken using the light in the room and some adjustments to the camera settings. No flash, just ambient light.

http://www.figure.fm/cgm/ecommerce/figure/images/large/f13a8571a968d1d64887bae835d2e2b8.jpg?1280692214

Now with this picture, all I did was add those 2 can lights, one on either side of her, to get more light. And it made a HUGE difference.

http://www.figure.fm/cgm/ecommerce/figure/images/large/9c950e0431ab46993314917fb7f085b1.jpg?1280692293

So after that, I used those 2 can lights for every shoot I did. But now that I have a much better camera, I can use better lighting for even nicer pics.

I don't have a picture of the lights I have now but I got them off ebay and they are studio quality lights with 5 bulbs in each one. So I can really get the right amount of light I want in any given area. Makes a big difference to my photos.

Billy

dreamcore

Oh wow, impressive. Did you learn how to take good photos by just trial and error, or have you been reading up on it somewhere? I wonder if there is a good guide out there that details how to properly photograph dolls... anyone know of one?

baldylox
Oh wow, impressive. Did you learn how to take good photos by just trial and error, or have you been reading up on it somewhere? I wonder if there is a good guide out there that details how to properly photograph dolls... anyone know of one?

I've been taking pictures for ages. My mom is a huge camera nut, she still shoots in 35mm film. But she is wanting a newer DSLR now that she has played with mine.

And I have used lots of film cameras too. But as far as digital onces go, I am now on my third one. So I had help from my mom as well as just doing trial and error. I was always told that if you get ONE good picture out of a hundred, you're doing good. So I take tons of pics and then keep only the good stuff. On average, I'll take 70-90 pics for a photoshoot and then only keep half of them. But I'm kind of picky too.

I don't know of any guides online but James is a camera guru so maybe he knows. If he doesnt reply here, PM him.

Billy

mitsuki

I remember that shot. It is so cute. It brings back fun memories too.

DefectiveAngel

A quick pic of Sara trying to get my cat Sophie's attention. ^_^

Sara~"Wake up kitty, I wanna play. Nya Nya"

DSCF4276.jpg

baldylox

LOL! That cat is just OUT! Ha ha!

That's a cute picture for sure.

Billy

DefectiveAngel
LOL! That cat is just OUT! Ha ha!

That's a cute picture for sure.

Billy

Hahahaha thank you!

My cat was right in the middle of me changing my bed sheets and it must have worn her out. Sara was trying to help me out and get her up so I could finish.

baldylox

Here's an older picture I had of Rei. This was the first time she had ever worn a maids outfit and she really loved it. She played Maid for a day and brought me drinks and even played the violin for me!

5177014050_c9a5a9326a_z.jpg

Now when she dresses up in her new maid set, there's no way she'll bring me drinks or snacks. All I get is attitude!

Billy

scripple

Hmm, look what I caught sneaking around the house after dark last night. It looks like Ilya's attempts to teach her to wear clothing haven't been as successful as I'd been led to believe.

I wonder what she was up to. She ran off before I got to ask. I wonder how Rin would react if I told her about this?

Edited by Guest

scripple

Rei plays the violin? That's cool. It's always been on of my favorite instruments. You're a lucky guy Billy. (Well, unless she plays poorly. Poorly played violins sound awful!)

dreamcore

Haha, scripple, that picture is great!