Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

I dun wanna be tall!

littlebearries

Please meet Speck... she's a custom modded HDD01 Volks Option head.

I'm sorry that she's not as pleased to meet you ;_;

Speck: I WANNA BE SHORT!

8487412420_243793db6c_z.jpg

• Like 3

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

bananapanda

Oh my god, she is adorable!

Nice to meet you Speck

Tieren

Wow, she looks amazing and so very unhappy >_>

Sporkaroni

But if she gets a MDD body, she still won't be happy... I feel bad for her. x.x;

mitsuki

Speck is fantastic! I can't wait to see her get her way. I am pretty sure she won't take no for an answer.

Milk

This is the first time I've seen someone being that grumpy because they're too tall. Welcome Speck.

How did you find the name for her? It means something in German, but if you'd told her that she'd be even more upset, thehe.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Desert Sailor

That purple hair and expression....the feels!!!!

Ahem. Sorry about that. Nice to meet you Speck. I hope you find a solution to your vertical based problems.

baldylox

Dear Speck,

This is Sprout. I understand your anger. All I ever wanted was to be the same size as my other sisters but I was never able to until that LB girl shipped me off to Baldy's house. Only then was I able to get the body I wanted. So maybe what you need is to have LB ship you here so that you can get a proper sized body that you want. We have a spare MDD body here somewhere, Papa is hiding it from me and Rei.... I think he fears we'll use it in experiments or something.

Anyways, I think you're a pretty girl with a good head on your shoulders. But watch your back where you are, that Alna girl can be a real pain if you don't put her in line right up front. She does have good taste in shoes tho....

Sprout

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

battrastard

Maiko: B.. But...... She's So Cute!!! ..... Why'd she wanna be short??

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

littlebearries
Oh my god, she is adorable!

Nice to meet you Speck

Speck: *sniffle* Nice to meet you too.

Wow, she looks amazing and so very unhappy >_>

I know!!! I wonder if being small will make her happier?

Someone get Speck a MDD body NOW!!!

Haha! For sure... I think Volks needs to hear about this. See what their foot shortage is doing to poor Speck???

But if she gets a MDD body, she still won't be happy... I feel bad for her. x.x;

Maybe, or maybe I should make her a neutral and happy face too? XD

Poor Speck!

hehe... it's true, she's so very sad.

Speck is fantastic! I can't wait to see her get her way. I am pretty sure she won't take no for an answer.

I'm pretty sure she won't either. Evidently little ones = trouble for me.

This is the first time I've seen someone being that grumpy because they're too tall. Welcome Speck.

How did you find the name for her? It means something in German, but if you'd told her that she'd be even more upset, thehe.

Hah! I know... usually they want to be bigger and have boobs... but Speck likes being tiny.

In English, a "speck" is "a very small amount" ... so I liked the name for someone who wanted to be small... plus I think I just like the "SP" sound. LOL... and you're right, it does mean something totally different in German... but... that definition also cracks me up... maybe someone's nickname for her should be bacon? XD

That purple hair and expression....the feels!!!!

Ahem. Sorry about that. Nice to meet you Speck. I hope you find a solution to your vertical based problems.

Speck: Me too... I think the air is too thin up here, I can't breathe... *gaspgaspgasp*

Me: Oh jeez... melodramatic much?

Dear Speck,

This is Sprout. I understand your anger. All I ever wanted was to be the same size as my other sisters but I was never able to until that LB girl shipped me off to Baldy's house. Only then was I able to get the body I wanted. So maybe what you need is to have LB ship you here so that you can get a proper sized body that you want. We have a spare MDD body here somewhere, Papa is hiding it from me and Rei.... I think he fears we'll use it in experiments or something.

Anyways, I think you're a pretty girl with a good head on your shoulders. But watch your back where you are, that Alna girl can be a real pain if you don't put her in line right up front. She does have good taste in shoes tho....

Sprout

Speck: Hi Sprout, I think maybe my body problem is not Heather's fault... but that dang Volks site... Heather offered to buy me up the rest of the body, but when I learned there were no feet, I said I'd wait in misery instead... because I think maybe having no feet would be worse than being too tall.

I am shocked that Heather wouldn't let you be tall... she has been very nice to me.

All the other girls around here are tall, you're right (I'm not sure how Alna even stands with all that weight on her chest... 0_0)... but, I don't want to be like them. I want to be tiny. ;_;

It's very nice of you to offer me a spot in your home... but I am looking forward to being the tiny girl here. I would be the only one, so all the lovely tiny girl stuff would belong to me.

I think it might be all the stuff you left behind? 0_0

Thank you though. *sigh*

Maiko: B.. But...... She's So Cute!!! ..... Why'd she wanna be short??

Speck: Hi battrastard,

I think a lot of people wonder why I would want to be short.

Why is this so mysterious? If I am tiny, then I get to wear cute little outfits... and I dun wanna be sexy, I want to be cute. *sniffle* Like a button or a puppy.

Being sexy is just trouble... Heather says when you're sexy, men only think with their "little brain" around you... so I might as well just stay little so they don't have to switch brains... cuz then I'll only talk to little men, so they can just use their normal brains.

Me: I think your logic is falling apart there a little, Speck.

salica

Speck you are so beautiful !!!

I know LB is doing her best to get you the body you want , so don't listen to Mr DD Casanova !!!!

Don't loose faith , I'm sure you'll be the size you want before long

All my girls say ''Hi!'' and welcome you in our big community !!!

baldylox
Speck: Hi Sprout, I think maybe my body problem is not Heather's fault... but that dang Volks site... Heather offered to buy me up the rest of the body, but when I learned there were no feet, I said I'd wait in misery instead... because I think maybe having no feet would be worse than being too tall.

Hey, it's Sprout again.

Ohhh... that Volks place.... I hear Papa cursing them quite often so maybe they're the evil people behind all this. And I'll agree that being tall is way better than having no feet. Good call on waiting it out.

I am shocked that Heather wouldn't let you be tall... she has been very nice to me.

All the other girls around here are tall, you're right (I'm not sure how Alna even stands with all that weight on her chest... 0_0)... but, I don't want to be like them. I want to be tiny. ;_;

I guess she was.... okay. Overall she was nice. Maybe she just didn't know I wanted to be taller? I thought I had told her several times about that.... I dunno. Maybe all of Alna's clothing induced outbursts got LB's attention more than me asking about that. And I am also surrounded by big boobie monsters here.... I don't know how they don't have back problems carrying those things around all day. I'm glad I'm small.

I think you'll be really cute as a smaller girl. I hope you can get your feet and stuff soon. Keep bugging LB, she'll eventually cave in.

It's very nice of you to offer me a spot in your home... but I am looking forward to being the tiny girl here. I would be the only one, so all the lovely tiny girl stuff would belong to me.

I think it might be all the stuff you left behind? 0_0 Thank you though. *sigh*

Okay, I gotcha. You'd probably just get lost in the mix anyways, I have sooo many sisters here, it's just ridiculous. And you have a good point about being the only girl to get small stuff, that would be kinda cool. Hey wait! I have stuff left there? LB didn't send all my stuff with me? What gives??

Oh wait, if it's all small stuff, it wouldn't fit on me anyways. Better to let you have it then, at least I know a cool chick will have it to enjoy instead of another boobie monster.

Sprout

Milk
Hah! I know... usually they want to be bigger and have boobs... but Speck likes being tiny.

In English, a "speck" is "a very small amount" ... so I liked the name for someone who wanted to be small... plus I think I just like the "SP" sound. LOL... and you're right, it does mean something totally different in German... but... that definition also cracks me up... maybe someone's nickname for her should be bacon? XD

Oh, right. I totally forgot about the English word. Speck definitely needs a German dollie friend or someone else who can teasingly call her bacon.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

JChiibs

Hi Speck!

My name is Tamayuki. *waves at the monitor* My Mommy says I'm a little guy so it should be fine for me to talk to you. I hope you get to be the size you want to be soon. I know what its like to be the wrong size. That happened to me a while ago and my arms and legs and everything were all stretched. Mommy said it was growing pains. I didn't like it. It hurt too much and my favorite clothes didn't fit anymore. It kinda freaked out my best friend Dolly too. Even though I could stand better and everything it scared me being so big. Mommy wanted her little Tama back too so she helped me squish back down. I don't ever want to grow up and get big ever again. I can't imagine what it would be like without feet!

I like being the littlest and cutest boy in my house. Then I can get all the snuggles I want! I hope you can find things to do that make you happy. People used to always ask why I was sad all the time when I wasn't. Maybe if you ask your mommy for some cake or maybe even yummy onigiri then you could smile too. Even if you have to do it when no one is looking.

~Tamayuki

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

mrsmarks

Aww, Speck is such a cutie! Thank you for sharing her!

littlebearries

Hey, it's Sprout again.

I guess Heather was.... okay. Overall she was nice. Maybe she just didn't know I wanted to be taller? I thought I had told her several times about that.... I dunno. Maybe all of Alna's clothing induced outbursts got LB's attention more than me asking about that. And I am also surrounded by big boobie monsters here.... I don't know how they don't have back problems carrying those things around all day. I'm glad I'm small.

I think you'll be really cute as a smaller girl. I hope you can get your feet and stuff soon. Keep bugging LB, she'll eventually cave in.

And you have a good point about being the only girl to get small stuff, that would be kinda cool. Hey wait! I have stuff left there? LB didn't send all my stuff with me? What gives??

Oh wait, if it's all small stuff, it wouldn't fit on me anyways. Better to let you have it then, at least I know a cool chick will have it to enjoy instead of another boobie monster.

Sprout

Speck: I... I guess there is already a body that has been ordered... I am not sure why Heather was so cruel to keep you on a short body. Maybe she was afraid you'd grow into a boobie monster? Those sound awful. I think if Alna's boobs were actual monsters, I'd run away from home, whether I had feet or not!

Don't worry, also, you didn't leave too much behind. Some shirts, some skirts and a lot of shoes... and yes, I'm afraid all of that would be very small on you now. *sniffle* I... I wasn't trying to steal your clothes T_T I swear!

Oh, right. I totally forgot about the English word. Speck definitely needs a German dollie friend or someone else who can teasingly call her bacon.

LOL, yup, I'll have to pick one of the girls, or something, and they can call her "The little soggy bacon" or some such, XD

Hi Speck!

My name is Tamayuki. *waves at the monitor* My Mommy says I'm a little guy so it should be fine for me to talk to you. I hope you get to be the size you want to be soon. I know what its like to be the wrong size. That happened to me a while ago and my arms and legs and everything were all stretched. Mommy said it was growing pains. I didn't like it. It hurt too much and my favorite clothes didn't fit anymore. It kinda freaked out my best friend Dolly too. Even though I could stand better and everything it scared me being so big. Mommy wanted her little Tama back too so she helped me squish back down. I don't ever want to grow up and get big ever again. I can't imagine what it would be like without feet!

I like being the littlest and cutest boy in my house. Then I can get all the snuggles I want! I hope you can find things to do that make you happy. People used to always ask why I was sad all the time when I wasn't. Maybe if you ask your mommy for some cake or maybe even yummy onigiri then you could smile too. Even if you have to do it when no one is looking.

~Tamayuki

Speck: Dear Mr. Tamayuki... Yes, I think you are safe to talk to... that is a relief. I think big men would scare me. 0_0 I hear there are some that are 70cm tall! I don't know how big a "cm" is... but I think it's like the size of a house... so those men are giants *shiver* I hope I never meet a giant. I hear they like to make butter for their bread from little kids bones...

I am so glad you understand why it's good to be small too! I... I thought I was all alone *sniffle*. You get all the cutest stuff... and the best snuggles! I hope I don't have to wait too long to squish down again too.

I know that feel Speck, I know that feel...

Speck: Are you too tall too?

Aww, Speck is such a cutie! Thank you for sharing her!

Thanks for checking her out

baldylox
Speck: I... I guess there is already a body that has been ordered... I am not sure why Heather was so cruel to keep you on a short body. Maybe she was afraid you'd grow into a boobie monster? Those sound awful. I think if Alna's boobs were actual monsters, I'd run away from home, whether I had feet or not!

Hello again Speck, Sprout here. That's really good that you have a body on the way now, congrats on getting LB to hook you up. And there's NO chance of me becoming a boobie monster... if Papa tried to make me bigger I'd run away. I do NOT want those big things on me, ever! The boobie monsters I live with seem to enjoy putting theirs on me like it's some kinda reward... it drives me crazy sometimes. But other times it's nice to have something soft to lay on when you're tired or there's something making weird noises outside and Papa's not hometo make them stop or tell us what it was... then being with Mai or Ryomou is pretty nice.

I think you're safe from Alna's boobies turning into monsters. Your only worry is being too cute and having Alna glomp you constantly.... altho that's not *always* a bad thing...

Don't worry, also, you didn't leave too much behind. Some shirts, some skirts and a lot of shoes... and yes, I'm afraid all of that would be very small on you now. *sniffle* I... I wasn't trying to steal your clothes T_T I swear!

Don't worry about my old stuff, it won't fit me know anyways so I'm happy to let you have whatever was mine. At least I know a nice girl is getting them. And if you got my shoes, I know you'll be looking good! I must say I have good taste in footwear, something Alna was actually useful at helping out with. Heh.

Please enjoy the clothes and shoes, just promise me you'll share some photos of you wearing them as it'd be cool to see you in them.

See you later Speck.

Sprout

finnleo

A bit of necromancery, but somehow couldnt resist with the latest clever spark of an idea...

about seven and a half years later, and about as far away as she could get, but not forgetting where she came ... sort of:

50077896622_4e8e00bf5f_b.jpg

speck119

(yea..yea.. I know the vintage blue plate should say "Great Lakes state", or something of the sort .. but eh, comedy plate and all..)

• Like 2

Finally! Speck is tiny!

She's that cute tiny one in a big group of frens!