Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

InariPassenger
1 minute ago, ladyroselie said:

This isn't my first issue with Azone QC unfortunately. I got a Pureneemo off of Mandarake with two of the same hand (then I bought a hand pack from Fabric Friends, but it's the wrong color 🤦🏼‍♀️), and a NRFB Lil Fairy from Mercari that has a chip in her shoulder and it makes her arm fall off. 

Mandarake and Mercari are both second hand stores. Missing items and chips unfortunately could happen and its not Azone's fault...

I heard stories when a doll was marked as unopened on the Mandarake but came missing a few items. That is Mandarake's fault for sure, they didn't check correctly.

As for your problem, you should ASAP contact your dealer. Time here is very important. Most Japanese doll companies have a 1-2 weeks timeframe to message them about any problems with a doll. Sadly that is the risk you are taking when using dealers, as for Azone they are their customers, not you 😢

• Like 1

ladyroselie
On 6/15/2021 at 7:24 PM, InariPassenger said:

Mandarake and Mercari are both second hand stores. Missing items and chips unfortunately could happen and its not Azone's fault...

I heard stories when a doll was marked as unopened on the Mandarake but came missing a few items. That is Mandarake's fault for sure, they didn't check correctly.

As for your problem, you should ASAP contact your dealer. Time here is very important. Most Japanese doll companies have a 1-2 weeks timeframe to message them about any problems with a doll. Sadly that is the risk you are taking when using dealers, as for Azone they are their customers, not you 😢

Thank you for the info! I reached out to the dealer and she's getting me a headband replace the missing piece. I can't say enough good things about TASINA, I just love that shop!

With the other two I wasn't too upset because I knew the risk about buying second-hand, but it's still a little bit of trouble to buy the parts to fix them. Both of those dolls are kind of rare anyway, so I'd take a doll that needs help over no doll at all 😆

Who else is holding their breath waiting for more news about the new Biscuitina? 🥺 I'm really hoping they dealers get a small amount to sell here🤞🏻

Riesz
On 5/31/2021 at 7:42 PM, ladyroselie said:

Is anybody else excited for the new Star Sprinkles line? 😍

I pre-ordered Moon Cat Chiika and Moon Rabbit Mio, both regular versions. I like that they have the more unique mouth expressions, as opposed to the exclusives who just have the smile. I also like the regular version's hair colors better.

Plus the new Biscuitina who matches Chiika?! It's adorable and I love the idea of coordinating dolls in different sizes (though I'd get Biscuitina no matter what because I'm obsessed with the Sugarcups line, just missing the original Candy Lulu). 

The theme is such a fun candy shoppe look and I love the idea that the Star Sprinkles Wonderland is nearby the Sugarcups Wonderland! 

If anyone else is into this series I'd love to hear your thoughts 💕

YES!!! I nearly fainted when I saw Moon Cat Chiika - she is just too cute and perfect for my aesthetic. I also preordered Moon Rabbit Mio and I can't wait to see the other girls released!

I always say that I'm not going to get any more Neemos but they keep multiplying in my house anyway. 😅

Here's most of my collection.

IMG_20210618_122115__01.jpg.1f7e6c348d440290fdddc82adc70f097.jpg

• Like 7

Maia

That doll on the far top left is gorgeous 

ragnamuffin
5 hours ago, Riesz said:

I always say that I'm not going to get any more Neemos but they keep multiplying in my house anyway. 😅

They have a tendency to do that, don’t they? 😂

I preordered Moon Cat Chiika and told myself that was it, no more Pureneemos! But then I saw the 9th anniversary Koron and next thing I know, my wallet is a bit lighter and she’s arrived at my doorstep. I’m still tempted by the Hidamari no Doubutsu-tachi Korons, have been a eyeing a few of the Sahra’s a la mode dolls, and I know I’m probably gonna cave and get something else by the end of the year. WHY ARE THEY ALL SO CUTE??? 😭

5 hours ago, Riesz said:

Your collection is gorgeous. You even have the Dollybird ver. of Wizard of Oz Himeno! She’s another one I’ve been spending way too much time thinking about 😆

Riesz
19 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

They have a tendency to do that, don’t they? 😂

I preordered Moon Cat Chiika and told myself that was it, no more Pureneemos! But then I saw the 9th anniversary Koron and next thing I know, my wallet is a bit lighter and she’s arrived at my doorstep. I’m still tempted by the Hidamari no Doubutsu-tachi Korons, have been a eyeing a few of the Sahra’s a la mode dolls, and I know I’m probably gonna cave and get something else by the end of the year. WHY ARE THEY ALL SO CUTE??? 😭

Your collection is gorgeous. You even have the Dollybird ver. of Wizard of Oz Himeno! She’s another one I’ve been spending way too much time thinking about 😆

Thank you! I found her on Mandarake so definitely check there sometimes! If you like pastels I think you'd love her... the whole outfit is so sweet. 💗

5 hours ago, Mars said:

That doll on the far top left is gorgeous 

Thanks!! She's my baby lol... she's resin and off-topic here so I don't post her a lot. She's Freya by Asleep Eidolon.

• Like 1

InariPassenger

I finally unboxed and made a video about my first Sugar Cups Biscuitina! She is so smol and cutee! Perfect work desk buddy haha

• Like 4

Riesz

Oh my goodness, she's SO CUTE! I love her to bits!

• Like 1

Tam_I_am

I knew she was teeny, hadn't realized how teeny.

• Like 1

takatsuki

Awww, she’s so tiny! I’ve thought about getting one myself. Her other version caught my eye. Love!

• Like 1

ladyroselie

What do y'all think about the new Luminous Car girls? It was so hard to choose, but I went with the direct store version. Her expression and hair are my favorite. 

Honestly though I love the regular version's outer dress and tights better. The only thing I don't like about the direct version is that I never dress my dolls in black, but her under dress is white, so I think it'll be alright. I doubt I'd find anyone to trade when they're released, but maybe 🤞🏻

Mii-CatWalkingPathDS8 (1).jpg

mii-iilustration.jpg

• Like 1

cookimooon

The Luminous Street girls are sooo pretty!! I find their eye style to be rather unique too, I think. I'm a Grade-A sucker for shy looking girls, I think the Direct Store version is precious (and I prefer her black hair and black/white style, instead of the brown hair and grey style), but I have to skip her for the time being. I've spent a lot of money on doll-related stuff recently and cannot in good conscience continue lol. (Space also has great potential to become an issue.) 

Also... 

On 6/18/2021 at 12:45 PM, Riesz said:

IMG_20210618_122115__01.jpg.1f7e6c348d440290fdddc82adc70f097.jpg

I just wanted to say I'm in awe of your collection!! What an amazing display. Thank you for sharing it! 

• Like 2

Oculae

Hello all! I finally got the order confirmation and invoice from Mandarake - I have a pure neemo boy coming home!

He's coming as a fullset, but I'm the type to slowly amass a giant wardrobe for my dolls, so I'll definitely be getting him some more stuff. Does anyone know what fits pure neemos, aside from outfits officially made for them? I'm an avid thrifter and will definitely be keeping an eye out in the toy aisles for clothes he might like. ^^

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

MaleficentMrsofEvil

Can someone explain TASINA's pricing to me? I understand CAD vs. USD - but why are there two columns for USD prices? 

ladyroselie
3 minutes ago, MaleficentMrsofEvil said:

Can someone explain TASINA's pricing to me? I understand CAD vs. USD - but why are there two columns for USD prices? 

The Canadian price is on the left and USD on the right, you can pay by either currency. The full price is just for your information and budgeting, you pay the deposit price for the pre-order and the remainder will be invoiced to you with shipping when the doll arrives at the shop. 

I live in WA and shipping is usually around $15 for me. 

I definitely recommend TASINA! Larraine is lovely and every transaction has been top notch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

juni-fee

I've got another question about TASINA.  Is everything except the ones that say "In House" ordered from Japan?  I'm just curious as to what the current wait time would be.

Also, Happy Spooky Month!

spacer.png

Yukamina

I've been a bit out of the loop for a while, but I see there are more pure neemo's with separate eyes and they look lovely. Any owner pics?
Also the newer "Feel" and "Emotion" body types, how are they compared to the older bodies?

Tasuke

i'm on the Make for the old early-2010's Ikamusume "Squid Girl"

if anyone out there can point me towards a reasonably-priced copy of her, by all means please do!!

(i'm hoping she'll migrate seamlessly over to an OBITSU 26, as she appears to be perfectly capable of)

Squid_Girl_Pure_Neemo_12-21-21_(2).jpg?w

Squid_Girl_Pure_Neemo_12-21-21_(1).jpg?w

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

hellFlower
1 hour ago, Tasuke said:

i'm on the Make for the old early-2010's Ikamusume "Squid Girl"

if anyone out there can point me towards a reasonably-priced copy of her, by all means please do!!

(i'm hoping she'll migrate seamlessly over to an OBITSU 26, as she appears to be perfectly capable of)

Squid_Girl_Pure_Neemo_12-21-21_(2).jpg?w

Squid_Girl_Pure_Neemo_12-21-21_(1).jpg?w

There's a few on Mandarake for 6,000 yen, not sure if that falls under reasonably priced for this girl though.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1166709179&ref=list&keyword=イカ娘 pure neemo&lang=en

InariPassenger

Hey! I wanted to share with you my newest Azone doll - Moon Cat Chiika! She is so sugary!

• Like 3

Tasuke
On 12/21/2021 at 7:43 AM, hellFlower said:

There's a few on Mandarake for 6,000 yen, not sure if that falls under reasonably priced for this girl though.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1166709179&ref=list&keyword=イカ娘 pure neemo&lang=en

good enough, considering the few currently on EBAY are around $200. i'm gonna try for a MANDARAKE one soonest i am able...

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

plasticyears
On 12/17/2021 at 9:36 PM, Yukamina said:

I've been a bit out of the loop for a while, but I see there are more pure neemo's with separate eyes and they look lovely. Any owner pics?
Also the newer "Feel" and "Emotion" body types, how are they compared to the older bodies?

I recently bought a Pureneemo 2 Emotion M body~ I haven't done an in depth review or anything, but I have a few thoughts on it. The posing is nice and very fluid - better in a lot of ways to the old bodies that could be quite stiff. It looks very natural in photos. The build of the body is a lot more slender, which I don't altogether like, as some of the older Azone clothes don't fit it very well/look baggy. This is a preference thing though. My biggest gripe about it is the hands - they have a new joint on them (intended to give a better range of motion I think) which causes the hands to just pop off all the time. This can be resolved by removing the whole hand peg and shoving one of the older hands into the hole. 

Tasuke
On 12/21/2021 at 7:43 AM, hellFlower said:

JAN. is my birthday month, so i went ahead and pounced on one of those two MANDA listings!! Thank You!!

$80-odd or so, shipped DHL, is definitely a steal in my book,

at least when contrasted against the $195/$210 for the two currently listed on the BAY.

at any rate, i'm all ready for her with an OBITSU 26 in hand that should match her natural fleshtone just fine!!

10140857b2.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fi

_ikamusume_shinryaku_ikamusume_drawn_by_

Squid_Girl_John_s_1-12-22_2_RESIZE_25.jp

Squid_Girl_new_faceup_1-16-22_1_RESIZE_4

Squid_Girl_Swiss_Maid_2-20-22_RESIZE_30.

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

InariPassenger

I got my new Sugar Cups cutie and hurried to make her unboxing for you! She is so adorable 😭 Did you get her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNGt9X3N384

InariPassenger

I got my new Sugar Cups cutie and hurried to make her unboxing for you! She is so adorable 😭 Did you get her?

• Like 3