MagicalRozen

Baldylox

TheWhiteRabbit

DDH05

TheWhiteRabbit

IMG_4313_zps872b646b.jpg

Name: Clyce

Eyes: Coolcat 22mm

Wig: For My Doll [FMDL-1090] Color "Cherry Wine" 8-9" (I cut A LOT off this wig, it's much longer when you buy it)

Face up: Volks, limited 2012.

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

hironohiro

Hrmmm, is there just not a lot of people who have DDH05s?

Bloodflower
Hrmmm, is there just not a lot of people who have DDH05s?

There are plenty on the forum, but none have uploaded their girl on this topic.

There's also the Sirius topic too(same mold)

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3394

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

Keijogirl

8686737239_7f50abecb0_z.jpg

kiyo_outing_april13 063 by keijogirl456, on Flickr

Name: Kiyo

Head: DDH05 Prepainted (but wiped)

Body: DDDy - 01 Bust

Eyes: Volks 20mm Black

Wig: Dream of Doll - WT-68

Faceup: Custom by Eblktty

Personality: Solitary, but gentle, and generally pretty cool / neutral.

((put back cuz it actually belongs here xD))

Edited by Guest

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

TheWhiteRabbit

Hmm, I made the thread to show off the new pre painted model of this head, knowing it's was the same as Sirus' mold. I assumed it should have had it's own topic.

If its preferred I guess they can be lumped in the same thread and modds can delete this one? I'll repost in the Sirus thread if this one gets scrapped.

Keijogirl

I dunno, I just moved mine thinking it was what was preferred?

Maybe OP or a Mod can change the thread title to be / DDH05 if we're scrapping this one?

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

JChiibs

There is individual threads for the different Saber releases, so I really don't know why having a specific 05 head thread would be wrong. To me there is a distinctive difference between the two because of the release dates and the faceups (I'm pretty sure) were different. There is even the Yukino ver. 1 and ver. 2 as separate threads. Personally if I wanted to see the 05s, I'd look for an 05 thread, and a Sirus in the appropriately named thread. Since there has been a lot of confusion between these sculpts for quite some time, I think a line about the 05 & the Sirus being the same sculpt should be put in the first post of both threads.

Just my two cents. I hope I didn't get anything confused.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

TheWhiteRabbit
There is individual threads for the different Saber releases, so I really don't know why having a specific 05 head thread would be wrong. To me there is a distinctive difference between the two because of the release dates and the faceups (I'm pretty sure) were different. There is even the Yukino ver. 1 and ver. 2 as separate threads. Personally if I wanted to see the 05s, I'd look for an 05 thread, and a Sirus in the appropriately named thread. Since there has been a lot of confusion between these sculpts for quite some time, I think a line about the 05 & the Sirus being the same sculpt should be put in the first post of both threads.

Just my two cents. I hope I didn't get anything confused.

~Sister Kyoya

That was my thought when I made the thread! ^_^ Good to know I wasn't totally off the wall lol.

Edit: edited first post to link Sirius' page.

mitsuki

There is a big distinguishable difference between them. The old Sirius has the hard head cap. The new finished makeup 05 head and the someday to be released standard DDH-05s have the soft head cap. We have been noticing that the vinyl of the whole head is different and painting the newer ones is not the same as painting the old ones. I have heard the paint goes on differently. So there is plenty of difference between them and two threads is appropriate.

Ashley

Anybody know what wig she is pictured in for the volks official picture??I love the whole look of her!

baldylox

I should have updated here with Midori a while ago!

11658718996_c24369caec_z.jpg

DSC_0056 by balldylox, on Flickr

Name: Midori

Wig: Leeke World light blue ( not her final wig )

Eyes: unknown maker

Faceup: Misskale

Body: DDdy

Midori is an android built by my Rei and a few of her sisters. Midori was built as a present to me for being a good Papa. She is programmed to obey commands from Rei and myself but her number one programming feature is to ignore any commands from Manami, specifically anything dealing with food or being naughty. I just love her to bits!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

flowerhoney

My Honey is a WS DDH-05, face-up by me. o3o/ (can't post a picture yet because I'm a new member though, sorry orz) When I first discovered Dollfie Dreams, I thought the DDH-05 was definitely the prettiest, but was kind of disappointed that it was just an event head. Buuuuuut, later when I was actually considering trying to get a DD, Volks just happened to release the 05 and 07 for regular sale and buh-buh! I got her for Christmas last year. C: I'm hoping to get more blank heads to customize for her, too. :D (That'll take me a little while though because money :U )

If anyone really wants to see her, you can visit my dA! ;u; My username is usabusa.

☆ If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask. ☆

Oni-Chan

my 05 girl Is Kuronuma Sawako (From the Kimi ni todoke manga) She's on an Obitsu 50cm M bust body

14913911771_76ec66214a.jpg20140815_005442 by Princess-Oni, on Flickr

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

galatia9

I like the sharp, not too sweet features of this sculpt!

LOVE that color wig on Clyce, TheWhiteRabbit. It brings out her blushed cheeks! The prepainted head has such nice blushing.

keijogirl, your Kiyo is stunning! Love her "don't mess with me" look.

Sister Kyoya, your boy looks quite young! It is a generally youthful looking face, I think, but can easily be transformed by a faceup.

flowerhoney, are you able to post pics of your Honey yet?

Billy, your Midori is so perky! I like her alert holographic eyes. What a great photo of her.

Oni-Chan, your girl looks so sleek and polished. She's beautiful, I like her cat-like eyes.

Here is my new boy, Yasu, in SWS! I am so excited about him...

yeeye02_zpsfkrhaajm.jpg

I asked the artist to use Rin from "Blue Exorcist" as an inspiration for his faceup, and I think it worked very well!

Linda S.

galatia9

Edited by Guest

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

flowerhoney

flowerhoney, are you able to post pics of your Honey yet?

Linda S.

galatia9

Yes! Here is a link to my thread: viewtopic.php?t=10019

It needs to be updated; the things that need to be changed are that I don't plan on getting Honey additional heads anymore and I don't have the Cherry Head anymore. ^^; Honey herself is still the same though. C:

☆ If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask. ☆

galatia9

I unexpectedly added another DDH-05 boy to my DD family. Please meet Yuji, who is on an Obitsu 55cm body. He's wearing blue Volks animetic eyes. I want him to be a redhead, but haven't found the right wig for him yet. He's been slightly modded to have teeth.

yujia03_zpsqjyznczm.jpg

Linda S.

galatia9

Edited by Guest

SydiaYuki

Here i am, my girl Iris is finally complete

25085674736_c232bc80d7.jpgIris 02 by Sydia87, su Flickr

Name: Iris

Wig: Leeke

Eyes: 20mm Volks type-K - Sumire

Faceup: by myself, the head has some mods also , teeth added, mouth slightly modded, modded chin/profile

Body: DDS Normal skin M bust

Edited by Guest

****** My Custom DD outfits shop ******My Custom Faceups shop ******

Girls at home:

Lilac - DD2 WS + DDH-06 /Primrose - White Christmas Alna head /Iris - DDS NS + DDH-05 modded /Amaryllis - MDD NS + DDH-06 modded

galatia9

SydiaYuki, Iris is stunning! Her faceup really emphasizes her unique eye shape. You did a beautiful job on her faceup.

Funny how she and my Yuji have both been modded to have teeth!

Linda S.

galatia9

SydiaYuki
SydiaYuki, Iris is stunning! Her faceup really emphasizes her unique eye shape. You did a beautiful job on her faceup.

Funny how she and my Yuji have both been modded to have teeth!

Linda S.

galatia9

Thank you very much Galatia9! You're very kind , tought it's the first mod (and it's way from being perfect) and one of the first faceup i'm happy with her (tought i had an hard time founding a way to paint her which i would like , she's a stubborn girl )

It's fun how so many new 05 eappeared in a short time on the forum and how they look all so different, i'm always amazed how much different faceups can change a doll appearance , sometimes it's even hard to recognize they are the same mold

While i'm at it i update the topic with Pharaviel's 05 Diana

Photo-04.jpg

Name: Diana

Owner: Pharaviel

Wig: Unknown brand blond one

Eyes: 22mm Nanami's eyes

Faceup: by SydiaYuki , the head has been modded in the chin/profile area

Body: DDII White skin M bust

****** My Custom DD outfits shop ******My Custom Faceups shop ******

Girls at home:

Lilac - DD2 WS + DDH-06 /Primrose - White Christmas Alna head /Iris - DDS NS + DDH-05 modded /Amaryllis - MDD NS + DDH-06 modded

baldylox

Sheesh, I never updated my Midori's post! The picture I have of her on page 2 doesn't have her final faceup or her final wig.... I'm so slack...

Anyways, she's gone thru a few iterations since then and I should share how she looks in her final form. So here she is!

20207517266_017e5f6393_z.jpgDSC_5531 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Name: Midori

Wig: Random green one from Ebay

Eyes: 22mm metallic from Ersa Flora

Faceup: Eblktty

Body: DDdy with Shapely L-bust

Since she's an android, she has to have something that shows that besides her metallic eyes. So Eblktty decided to give her circuit board earrings as well as redo the ones she had behind her ears.

20225500562_7cd6a27455_z.jpgDSC_5534 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

20047144069_80fa7df4cc_z.jpgDSC_5535 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Also, I added another 05 girl to my family recently and I'd like to add her here too.

20850041838_ec01b302a9_z.jpgDSC_5861 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Name: Akane

Wig: Aqua Leeke World

Eyes: custom 22mm resins from Waha

Faceup: Default Volks prepainted version

Body: DDII Shapely L-bust

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.