Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tacit Effigy

What games are you playing?

Soenatte

I'm still mastering "Road not Taken" on the PC and also playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained X on my phone right about now~

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

Subaru

Always Playing:

Tetris

Puyo Puyo

Tree Of Savior

In the Moment:

Atelier Sophie

Hyper Light Drifter

Papers, Please

Need to Finish:

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Disgaea 5

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

Syanon

im playing Touken Ranbu, Kantai Collection, Clash Royale =v=

30413569465_fe69af966e_m.jpg

etoile

I am currently replaying 'Bravely Default' again before playing 'Bravely Second'. I hate to say it, but this game really gets my inner fangirl screaming >.< I hope that the second one is just as good!

Taisetsu187

Playing Tales of Zestiria, it was on sale for $7.50 a few weeks ago and I couldn't resist

Wayfarer

Recently bought myself danganronpa 2 and ultra despair girls so in replaying the first danganronpa case I'm a little iffy of the details/ending >_< (i played it so long ago--the psp fan translation. Now since it has an official release I bought it for my vita n__n)

toughstermcg

100ft Robot Golf! Finished campaign mode, time to redo missions for more gold medals and maybe try for cheevos. Then it's time to wait patiently for Pokemon SunMoon and Persona 5, still so far off~

desukirakishou

Currently playing Dementium

belpita

Downloaded 'Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X' a few days ago and already cleared all the 5 crystals. Now playing all the extra bits and events.

Otherwise Sims 4, Skylanders, First Light, Mirror's Edge, Life is Strange. And some others occasionally.

Gabriel

Playing a bit of Top Shop (PS1) and Dead or Alive: Last Round (PS3) lately.

But I've been focusing more on my Colecovision. I just got my Super Game Module by Opcode Games. I've been playing the cartridge adaptation of the ADAM computer Buck Rogers Super Game.

Kitsune

I'm playing Final Fantasy X-2 Remaster at the moment, after I played the original over 10 years ago on my Playstation 2. So nostalgic ~

pixibliss

FFXIV. Finally picked it up again. Moxy Bun ~ if anyone else is playing.

32140786160_0ccf1d6354.jpg

[Melody: Ranka Lee|Minako: Kizuna Yumeno|..?: SnowMiku|Hotaru: SQ12 Haruka]

migero

I'm setsuna ,ABZU , Crypt of the NecroDancer,DDR

Lore

Anyone have PS4? I'd love to add fellow dolly friends on my friends list if you ever want to chat while playing. Send me a message if so.

I'm currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition again to fill out the choices I didn't pick last time and after I'm done with that I'll be playing Horizon Zero Dawn.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

sinclair

I have one, but have all that social stuff turned off. I'll let you know if I ever decide to try it.

As for games, I'm in between games right now. I finished Tales of Zestiria, but haven't picked anything else up yet.

Raentheria

probably getting back on Rhythm Games like DJ Max. Legit going to get Nier: Automata too soon so i can finally play it.~

Aile

Currently playing through a couple of mobages right now. Juggling between Fate Grand Order(still) and FE: Heroes and now trying to see if I can squeeze in Granblue fantasy since my friends managed to suck me into this haha.

TECHNICALLY juggling all three would have been feasible at first but then I got a PS4 the other week out of the blue and b o i did my backlog just nyoom through the roof 8') . Now trying to finish Fate/Extella (or at least Nero/Tamamo route) before I get Nier:Automata at the end of next week. Hopefully I get about to finishing Extella's main story by the end of this month so april can be dedicated solely to Nier:automata and Bloodborne aaaa

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

sinclair

Keep us posted on how you like Nier. I've played the demo, and liked that, but don't want to commit to buying it yet until I've heard some more real player reviews.

Anna-neko

not seriously playing anything at the moment aside Pokemon Shuffle on the daily commute.... so lemme gush about some recently played demos instead

Supergiant's PYRE continues to be utter magic and the new Versus Mode will let my poor souls get crushed by so many new people... Cannot wait!!

also Mass Effect: Andromeda co-op multiplayer... is.. um... pretty? i cannot do co-op with strangers to save my life [ha!] but "Krogan Engineer" almost sounds like an oxymoron, dun it?

Aile
Keep us posted on how you like Nier. I've played the demo, and liked that, but don't want to commit to buying it yet until I've heard some more real player reviews.

Actually I can give you a bit of a rundown now since I somehow managed to get my hands on the game early thanks to a friend lmfao

take this with a grain of salt though bc I'm like half awake but here we go breaths.

Nier so far has been a super delightful experience so far! I came in with zero expectations (outside ost lmao) and so far it's been super good! Game play is generally an open world you can explore, fight mechanics is kinda hack n' slash sort of but it likes to transition between top down bullet hell (think touhou) and 2d platformer sidescroller now and then and honestly the way they transition it is absolutely smooth and keeps things fresh.

I don't know how you'll feel about it though as I have friends who aren't fond of the bullet hell segments / the hack n'slash but honestly it's all good for me?

Story wise, don't expect this to play like normal games where the first ending is the end of it (in fact you can actually clear it first time within ten-ish hours if you don't do the side quests, which I also recommend you do tbfh due to some of them connecting to story).

The developer's intention with NieR that you clear the game multiple times (each in different chara's perspective). Currently on the second route (9S) and it expounds a lot of the story you know thus far. You also don't really have to worry much about repetitiveness so far since 9S route also introduces a new mechanic that's kind of important (???) as well

Also can I just say I really love the OST??? sO MUCH???? PARTICULARLY

and Song of the ancients: Atonement HHH (Nier series in general has really gorg ost but Automata's is something else ahuhu the ost is also great for those who like to listen to music when they art haha)

That being said, Automata being a continuation of previous Nier games you'd think you need knowledge of the previous games to enjoy it but according to friends who've followed yoko taro's works it's not necessary??? There are some videos on youtube that will give you the short gist of it if you wanna at least have basic knowledge of what's going on before automata's story at least tho.

TL;DR my gibberish aside pls play nier it's so good and worth the hype tbfh. I'm probably gonna go play the older games now too ;_;

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

Wayfarer

Legend of Zelda: BotW and Persona 5

I'll also be picking up Nier soon n__n

GogumaCat

Actually I can give you a bit of a rundown now since I somehow managed to get my hands on the game early thanks to a friend lmfao

take this with a grain of salt though bc I'm like half awake but here we go breaths.

Nier so far has been a super delightful experience so far! I came in with zero expectations (outside ost lmao) and so far it's been super good! Game play is generally an open world you can explore, fight mechanics is kinda hack n' slash sort of but it likes to transition between top down bullet hell (think touhou) and 2d platformer sidescroller now and then and honestly the way they transition it is absolutely smooth and keeps things fresh.

I don't know how you'll feel about it though as I have friends who aren't fond of the bullet hell segments / the hack n'slash but honestly it's all good for me?

Story wise, don't expect this to play like normal games where the first ending is the end of it (in fact you can actually clear it first time within ten-ish hours if you don't do the side quests, which I also recommend you do tbfh due to some of them connecting to story).

The developer's intention with NieR that you clear the game multiple times (each in different chara's perspective). Currently on the second route (9S) and it expounds a lot of the story you know thus far. You also don't really have to worry much about repetitiveness so far since 9S route also introduces a new mechanic that's kind of important (???) as well

Also can I just say I really love the OST??? sO MUCH???? PARTICULARLY HHH (Nier series in general has really gorg ost but Automata's is something else ahuhu the ost is also great for those who like to listen to music when they art haha)

That being said, Automata being a continuation of previous Nier games you'd think you need knowledge of the previous games to enjoy it but according to friends who've followed yoko taro's works it's not necessary??? There are some videos on youtube that will give you the short gist of it if you wanna at least have basic knowledge of what's going on before automata's story at least tho.

TL;DR my gibberish aside pls play nier it's so good and worth the hype tbfh. I'm probably gonna go play the older games now too ;_;

Wow, this post was really helpful to me! I don't personally know too many people who are playing it right now, so all my friends and I have this on our wishlist. I haven't had time to look up more gameplay videos and I'm trying not to spoil the story for myself. I had no idea that it had a bullet hell mechanic! I think it's nice to have something fresh introduced every once in a while, especially in an RPG.

I haven't played the NieR games previously, but I did play the Drakengards. I was super disappointed in Drakengard 5 despite the lovely soundtrack and beautiful character design. I am trying to play through Persona 5 first with limited time resources haha, so it will be a while before I can pick up NieR, but your thoughtful review helped cement my decision to eventually buy it.

Also I've seen so many beautiful NieR 2B custom dolls floating around on Instagram!

Lore

Is it just me or is there a large gap of missing comments from March-June? I could've sworn there was a convo between me and a few others about Fallout4 and Horizon Zero Dawn on here and a whole lot of other reviews about Noir Automata. (which was why I was revisiting this thread to gauge whether I wanted to buy that game or not)

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

mykillerqueen

i started night in the woods ^^ is there anybody playing it too?