Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tacit Effigy

What games are you playing?

Eustia

Mostly Final Fantasy XIV the past few months. Interspersed with some Pokemon Ultra Moon, and more recently, Closers. Pretty cute for a brawler.

Tasuke

currently trying SWORD ART ONLINE out for size; it's OK so far i suppose...

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Anna-neko
currently trying SWORD ART ONLINE out for size; it's OK so far i suppose...

which one?? and on what??

I recently had a tragedy of my 300hours SAO:Hollow Fragment file corrupting on Vita... so long all those OSS Implement Research files I was so close to finishing. So Very Close!

Tasuke

"Lost Song" (PS4) not too bad so far...

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Anna-neko
"Lost Song" (PS4) not too bad so far...

oh, i have that on the Vita as well! Flying mechanic took a bit to get used to ^^; Did you create some original characters or go with available defaults?

did you do digital d/l or buy a physical disk? If physical - did yours come with NerveGear mini booklet too? Isn't it really neat

Moonchou

Just sank over 80 hours into Botw and I'll be starting xenoblade chronicles 2 shorty It's kind of heart breaking to end an adventure to start a different one.

Tasuke
did you do digital d/l or buy a physical disk? If physical - did yours come with NerveGear mini booklet too? Isn't it really neat

got mine used at GAME STOP, nothing in the case besides the game disc.

that said, i see several copies of that art booklet on the BAY at the moment for a few bucks each,

and i'm pretty sure i'm going to want to snag one to complete my copy next month or so...

PrinceMonochrome

Right now I'm playing Disgaea 4, Legend of Zelda BotW, and Fire Emblem Warriors. I'm playing Fire Emblem Heroes on my phone. I still need to finish Ultra Moon.

Hopefully next week I'll get a chance to go to the store to pick up BlazBlue cross tag battle and the new Under Night in Birth.

Orao_22

I've been playing a boatload of Girls' Frontline and Metro Last Light recently, so now I want to dress my doll with clothes from both universes... C'mon, I haven't even received her yet

Sunnie

Just beat Mega Man 11 and I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2... when I'm not playing Maplestory 2. Cute art styles are my weakness!

Silent

Sometimes Minecraft, I do not have a WoW period now. I was trying world of tanks but it is too hard.

AwkwardMango

I've been playing Nier Automata lately I've almost completed all of the main endings, Its a really nice game and the soundtrack is quite nice too.

• Like 1

batacho

I've been playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game both in real life and in the online version. I wonder if this forum plays the card game.

Beani

Been playing Kingdom Hearts and loved the Dollfie/Azone like boss. Didn’t get a shot of the boss but snapped one of the dolls on the shelf. They even have eyes for sale.

Game is also super fun for those waiting on it.

588-CEE8-C-0085-47-BB-B994-692-BE33-D09-C4.jpg

• Like 1

Katiazza

Lately I've picked up Tales of Vesperia for Nintendo Switch. It's my first console that's been all mine so I am excited to finally play some console games instead of just portable ones.

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

Anna-neko
Lately I've picked up Tales of Vesperia for Nintendo Switch

excellent game is excellent!!! (i've played it on 360 originally)

dunno if you've played any Tales games before, but absolutely try to get different titles/costumes for your characters! Some outfits have different status effects to them, and honestly... my girl Rita in her cat maid/waitress dress is the beeeeeeest

Also if you've equipped a new costume on your team, absolutely go into a battle to hear them say things about their new looks. It sometimes needs a turn or 2 to trigger, but always worth it

• Like 1

Katiazza
Lately I've picked up Tales of Vesperia for Nintendo Switch

excellent game is excellent!!! (i've played it on 360 originally)

dunno if you've played any Tales games before, but absolutely try to get different titles/costumes for your characters! Some outfits have different status effects to them, and honestly... my girl Rita in her cat maid/waitress dress is the beeeeeeest

Also if you've equipped a new costume on your team, absolutely go into a battle to hear them say things about their new looks. It sometimes needs a turn or 2 to trigger, but always worth it

I've never played any of them personally, but I have been witness to them. But the costumes and titles are new info for me so thank you! I love the voice scenes/videos of the characters speaking so hearing them talk about new outfit pieces sounds like a blast!

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

Anna-neko

I've never played any of them personally, but I have been witness to them. But the costumes and titles are new info for me so thank you! I love the voice scenes/videos of the characters speaking so hearing them talk about new outfit pieces sounds like a blast!

oooh, you are in for a treat!! They have all sorts of lil skits from new costumes to commenting on someone learning/making new recipes! (cooking is also a big Tales mechanic, does everything from stat boosts to healing)

There is also a NewGame+ which lets you pick and choose what can take into your new game

If you have access to a PS2, absolutely play Tales of the Abyss

the 3DS release ...exists... but it's literally a terribly resized PS2 port (it looks so pixelated! on such a small screen!! how does that even...) The American version didn't have the skits voiced, and for the 3DS the text moves sooooo sloooooowly, and being unable to speed it up in 3DS is just infuriating

but but but, it did have one of the best NewGame+ things - bringing chara costumes into a new game unlocked new dialogue scenes! Not many, but still... it's cute having your party notice your new look

Singer Yuna

Rita Mordio best girl 💕

Now playing Splatoon 2 🐙 and Persona 3 dancing moonlight 🌙

edit. And this weekend playing Sekiro. I can’t wait to get 2B’s katana.

Edited by Singer Yuna

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Ikataru

Monster Hunter world and Dissidia NT have been the two console games that I am trying to play. But, mostly I play games on my phone. lol! 

kct

Honkai Impact 3rd. My phone is kind of not coping well due to lack of RAM (4 vs. 6 that most others released around the same time had). Not too far from level 60, but what is effort?

Besides that some random binges in Act Combat 7.

Yet, what is a nation?

sinclair

I just bought Cat Quest and Moss for my PS4 to play, loved the demos for both.

Laylian

I'm playing Sekiro :) It's fun, but probably the most frustratingly interesting game I've ever played.

20blackbags

I’m playing Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko’s Hysteric Birthday Bash. I’ve waited years for an official release of this lighthearted game to come out. It’s nice to see all the characters chill, and doing silly things.

Daisy-chan

I just recently got Stardew Valley and I've been basically playing it non stop. It's really relaxing but also kind of stressful when you make dumb decisions. like spending all your gold on crops that died two days later because it was the end of the season... whoops...