Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tacit Effigy

What games are you playing?

Laylian

I'm playing Sekiro, although not for more than 1 hour or so at a time, haha. It gets too frustrating XD I'm also on Guild Wars 2 a lot and I'm dabbling with the Blind Prince and Liar Princess. It's cute :)

whisski

I've been playing Sekiro, but I most recently completed Devil May Cry 5. I've got a big backlog of incomplete games like Hades: Escape from Hell and The Missing, lots to play.

Keijogirl

I'm about to get Sekiro and I have been playing Monster Hunter World off and on since it came out 

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

jLazy

Anyone play pogomon go?

Pit

Right now I'm playing Dark souls 3. So epic. (I just had the idea of customizing a dollfie firekeeper).

Meowjima

Replaying Yakuza 0.  And that I really mean I'm just playing/maxing out the Hostess Club minigame.

EHss8BZVAAIRNRL.jpg

qudoll

I'm thankful for the amount of easily accessible anime related games nowadays compared with 20 years ago.

Playing visual novels right now like "XBlaze Lost: Memories"

On a related note: it's amazing how much the Japanese mangle the English language, like Fate/stay night, and my favourite: Steins;Gate, complete with the deliberate semi-colon, followed by no space character and then Gate with a capital G 🤣

Tasuke

WILD ARMS 2 (PS1, 2000) first playthrough in the better part of 20 years!!!

Wild%20Arms%202%202nd%20Ignition%20Super

• Like 2

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Riesz

My husband gave me a Switch for Christmas so I've been getting into that a lot lately! Zelda Breath of the Wild, Ys VIII, and Katamari Reroll are all great!

• Like 1

Gabriel

I bought these two during the Playstation Store sale for the PS4, and had a great time with them over the past two weeks:

Riddled Corpses EX
Shakedown: Hawaii

Riddled Corpses is a retro style twin stick shooter with some grinding/levelup elements. It reminded me a bit of the old arcade game Total Carnage. In terms of retro style, I could easily imagine it being a niche retail game back in the last 90s/PS1 era. About my only complaint about it was that it was too short, and felt like there should be a few more unlocks and another level or two. On the plus side, it clearly knows it's an arcade style twin stick shooter, and doesn't outstay it's welcome. At $2 it was a fantastic deal.

Shakedown: Hawaii is like an update of the old top down 2d GTA games which were on the original PS1. The whole game is presented in a retro style which makes me strongly think of some kind of alternate universe Sierra type game of the early 90s. The game is nominally a twin stick shooter, albeit with a sandbox world as well as a basic real estate sim tacked on. The game has a story with a cynical and sarcastic style of humor which clicks perfectly with me. It wasn't much of a challenge based game. Gameplay was more based on just goofing off and having a good time while enjoying the ridiculous story. That was perfectly fine with me. 

In terms of flaws, Shakedown's story was maybe just a hair too long. In addition the real estate sim became almost completely redundant before I was even a third of the way through the game. The only thing for me to do was to watch my funds explode, and money was never an issue again. This was great in terms of the sandboxy/do-what-I-want aspect, but it did make it feel like an interesting component of the game had just become obsolete. Then, as the game wears on and you gain more and more options to increase your revenue, it all starts to seem a bit pointless and tedious. Then again, maybe that's the point. The game is not at all subtle with its parody of corporate excesses and callousness in the quest for maximizing profit. 

I got Shakedown: Hawaii on sale for about $10. I loved it. At that price it was another absolute steal.

I'm thinking about either moving on to Bards Tale Trilogy Remastered or Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered next.

Sord

I've been playing "Chinpokomon" Sword version and I just got my third badge. :classic_tongue: Seriously though, It's been fun playing this new Switch Pokemon game, maybe because it's been years since I played one? I'm digging all the new content, such as: Dynamax battles, character customization, etc. Also, the graphics are nice and crisp when compared to the previous versions and I love the fact that I can play it on the big screen!

• Like 1

Daisy-chan

I got Nintendo Switch and Pokemon Sword for Christmas so playing that is pretty much all I've been doing since then.

I've already completed the game and I'm trying to get every Pokemon in the game. All I have left are the version exclusives from Shield that I'll need to trade with my friend for and a few others that have a very low chance of appearing. I've spent most of my day today hunting Trapinch and Feebas, both of which only have a 1% encounter chance.

Once I catch them all, I suppose I'll start looking for shiny Pokemon.

Gallye

I am playing Death Stranding because sometimes I need to be baffled by Kojima antics. 😄

• Like 1

Acel

I just got Monster Hunter World/Iceborne off of steam, and i'm actually really enjoying it. I had never played a monster hunter game and its a really unique experience. I definitely recommend it!

Hologram
On 1/14/2020 at 1:35 AM, Acel said:

I just got Monster Hunter World/Iceborne off of steam, and i'm actually really enjoying it. I had never played a monster hunter game and its a really unique experience. I definitely recommend it!

I bought it not long ago due to recommendations from multiple people, installed it, created my character and... haven't played it since. 😂 I definitely will though... one day...

Acel
19 hours ago, Hologram said:

I bought it not long ago due to recommendations from multiple people, installed it, created my character and... haven't played it since. 😂 I definitely will though... one day...

I would definitely say its one of those games that's not nearly as fun without friends to play with. But you should give it another shot. 

• Like 1

Tasuke

not bad, so far. nothing truly mesmerizing, but, not outright inoffensive either. not bad at all, Really...

Shining%20%20Resonance%20Refrain%201.jpg

Shining%20%20Resonance%20Refrain%202.jpg

• Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Thespian

I've been watching my husband play The Witcher 3 for a while and we've both been playing Pokemon Shield (even though the plot is flimsy as heck, it's a lot of fun). I just caught a gigantamax alcremie and appletun in their most recent event!

• Like 1

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

RiverR

Finally got a copy of Breath of the Wild!  This version of Hyrule is so beautiful.  I'm having a lot of fun exploring!

Galvatim

I finished Resident Evil 3 Remake last night, and got Final Fantasy VII Remake today!  

BeyondTime

Tomb Raider III. I recently picked up the steam bundle with all of them. Haven't played the early ones in close to 20 years.

The 2013 one was epic.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction