Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PlasticFantastic

DD Headphones!

PlasticFantastic

I have seen some amazing custom headphones for DD - however I'm not nearly that savvy at making my own... But I am lucky enough to own some of the Volks ones!

Currently I have two pairs in my possession with two more on the way: I was VERY fortunate to get both the Red/Black and the White/Pink ones from the Kyoto 8 event.

5854219989_5f40e1e4c1_z.jpg

As you can see I have the brown ones (modelled by Mio on the box!) and the orange/yellow 7th anniversary edition (modelled by Alna on the box!)

I have never seen them in person before they showed up at my doorstep. The orange/yellow I received through Dollfie World while one of my friends snagged me the brown ones from Mandarake.

5854770074_454c690dd5_z.jpg

5854215975_e4d2043a92_z.jpg

They're actually a bit tricky to get on without completely messing up the wig.. ^^; But at least they're somewhat adjustable and are made with real metal as the actual headband part.

5854766024_b76ddacefd_z.jpg

You can really see just how big Yoko's head is compared to Alna's! Just look at how they sit on the top of their heads! I'm really looking forward to getting the other two pairs!

Anyone else have any headphones or MP3 player goodness to share?

• Like 1

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

mitsuki

Those orange headphones are so cool!

5246321419_4b90009f33.jpg

Yumi with her headphones.

• Like 1

Milk

I'd have loved to score the brown pair of Volks headphones but luck wasn't on my side. You guys got any tips/insiders for other nice and affordable headphones?

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Pupi

You're lucky! I have missed them all during the after event TT_TT

I would like to make a pair of them by my own, but I don't know where to start...

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

littlebearries

Is it wrong that I just want the box for the orange pair... Alna looks so cute!

... I have a problem.

Her name is Alna.

Ack.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

PlasticFantastic
I'd have loved to score the brown pair of Volks headphones but luck wasn't on my side. You guys got any tips/insiders for other nice and affordable headphones?
You're lucky! I have missed them all during the after event TT_TT

I would like to make a pair of them by my own, but I don't know where to start...

I have seen people who convert earbuds into DD headphones. You end up with working headphones this way though it is very difficult to find earbuds that will work correctly - then you just need to make a headband for them to attach to. I saw a post about it on figure.fm once but I can't remember where!

Is it wrong that I just want the box for the orange pair... Alna looks so cute!

... I have a problem.

Her name is Alna.

Ack.

Oh dear!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

mitsuki

Miu with headphones I found on YJA and an eraser mp3 player:

5864830428_8b4d385a6a.jpg

5864274655_3932e3464b.jpg

• Like 1

MaxArcher

The Volks ones are really nice. I think I'll try to get one of the black pairs when the Volks USA does the DP25 sale.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

Zukin

Ugh I've been wanting a pair of headphones for my girls for a long time.

I just wish I could find a pair that I really liked! The Volks ones are cool, but so expensive. X3

scripple

I was able to pick up several pairs of headphones from the recent Volks release. I keep meaning to take a photo of the girls wearing them, but just haven't made it there yet.

baldylox

I only have one set of headphones.... the brown ones that have Mio on the box. I got them from Volks US when they were first available. Manami wore them first but I dont have any pics of her with them on online yet. But I did have this picture of Rei enjoying some tunes while relaxing in my room:

5219334208_e59584b2ae_z.jpg

I'll see if I can find the ones of Manami wearing them and post one of those.

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

scripple

Here's a photo of most of my girls wearing headphones. I like to call this one "A rare moment of silence". It's unusual for all my girls to be this close without some form of argument. The headphones and wireless audio system was definitely a good investment.

img001s.jpg

Larger Image

Galvatim
Here's a photo of most of my girls wearing headphones. I like to call this one "A rare moment of silence". It's unusual for all my girls to be this close without some form of argument. The headphones and wireless audio system was definitely a good investment.

That's a cool photo Scripple! Must be a pretty fancy audio system, if you don't have to worry about Rin and Yukino fighting about what to listen to!

scripple

That's a cool photo Scripple! Must be a pretty fancy audio system, if you don't have to worry about Rin and Yukino fighting about what to listen to!

Thanks. Yes it's all IP based, they can all stream whatever they want individually. In a household like mine it's the only way to go. Of course knowing my luck there will probably be a fight over access to the computer to select what music to stream. Sigh.

mitsuki

They are all so cute! Each headphone set is perfectly matched to each girl.

PlasticFantastic

I've seen these headphones for 1/3 scale dolls before! They use an older model of Sony earbuds to make the ear pieces which is why they are actually functional!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

maksst

Oh I see!

Well, my polish friend sent me them and asked "wanna order them too? *__* " and when I saw "SONY" I was like, what the... Sony's headphones for 1/3 dolls? O.O

So my Dollzone Morphoa in fullset suit (pinky) was perfect for pinky headphones But I don't have (thanks to God) pinky PSP

catherinsige.jpg

mitsuki

She is so adorable, maksst! Pink looks perfect on her!

anamagica

My girls are so jealous.

maksst

Thank you very much!

When I will back to Poland, I must to make photo story with all my girls!

catherinsige.jpg

aiRreyes

Just wondering why is it too hard to fit the doll :\ I just bought recently from bethykins though unfortunately there is a crack from volks >.< and aside form that the other part for the ears also was not attached so when I tried putting it on my doll it got broken D;

well I can glue it back and re-paint it, but does anyone had any issue before when putting it on the doll?

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

katzilla

Having had a few sets of headphones over the years for my BJDs (including the fully operational "Sony" ones which I have had in pink, black, and white (courtesy of Angell-Studio who sadly no longer carry them) but I would have loved a set of the Volks ones, they're just gorgeous! Headphones & goggles (the latter of which I am currently working on a batch of fun custom projects for, along with masks) have kind of been a bit of a dolly-obsession for me when it comes to trying to hunt down "the perfect pair". As with the goggles, I can see myself doing a bit more experimental custom work when it comes to headphones and headsets in the future.