Deyja

Monty

MADh Vinyl

Chise

Testament

Kizuna & Chitose

Baldylox

Marq V

Would you like a life-size Dollfie Dream (or BJD)?

Marq V

Would you like a life-size Dollfie Dream (or BJD)?

This would be for an existing doll you own and could convert her/his height or a brand new DD model. I also realize "life-size" is subjective as people come in all physical heights.

For instance, my most favorite gal, Gena, I can see her being between 5ft to 5ft-5in (152.5cm to 165cm).

Clothes might be easier to find, but it may be more difficult to change her in and out of outfits

Galfriends at home:

DD: Yoko, Yui, & Briana Rei

Resin: Tatiana, Leda, Miyoi, Tana,... & Gena<3

babytarragon

I've dreamed of a 150cm version of the azone pure neemo dolls

There are so many cute outfits I could buy her from Japanese fashion brands if I had a petite life sized doll!

But she would always be presumed to be a sexdoll >_____<

shinegamix

didnt they have candy girls for that market?

making my triumphant return

Poofiemus

There's also been teasers of a 150cm Obitsu too, though I'm not terribly fond of the painted eyed heads even at 1/3 scale myself, so seeing them at 1/1 is kind of weird to me.

Not terribly interested in a life-size girl, really. Part of what I love about my girls is their size--big enough to make a strong impression and accommodate that awesome armature, but small enough I can tote them around or pack them up with little problem. Not to mention I can fairly easily find a place to put them at this size. Something people size. . . I have no idea where I'd put her, to be honest. It's not like I could put her somewhere out of the way on a table or my computer like I do my DD girls; a 1/1 girl would be taking up the same kind of places a real person would be likely to use. Just too unweildy to be worth it to me.

Now, buying life-size versions of some of the doll clothes I've seen, on the other hand. . .Completely different story! Seriously, if Volks had a people-size line including up-conversions of their LPC Black Label, Designer's Collection, or White Rose stuff, I would so buy it. I've been tempted quite a bit by some of the Dollheart Couture stuff, actually, but keep holding back in case they size up some of their steampunk stuff, since that I know I'd absolutely have to have.

• Like 1

Home: Agatha Heterodyne (DDDy with Option Head 03), Nanoha Takamachi, Akemi Homura (Azone), Hatsune Miku, Abby Normal (Out of Base M02), Fate T. Harlaown, Yuuri Katsuki (DDB Kirito), Viktor Nikiforov (Smart Doll Eiji 2.0) Working on: Asphodel (MDD modded 01) and Baxter (MDD modded 01)

Marq V

I have not heard of those? Who produces them?

Galfriends at home:

baldylox

Ha ha! Shinegamix means love dolls or full sized silicone sex dolls. There are several companies who make those and they're super expensive and anatomically correct if you get my meaning.

As far as the original question goes, I would LOVE to have a full sized Manami! That would be so much fun to have her ride along with me in the car or take to doll meets! And it would be cool to have her be able to lounge around on the couch and pose doing stuff I can't have my DD Manami do like raid the fridges top shelf. LOL

Of course she'd need to be as light as possible so a large version of the internal frame would need to be in place and the vinyl skin covers would need to be pretty thin to save weight.

The only thing that would be difficult about having Manami in full size is being able to find clothing to fit her DDdy curves and Peach Pai. I don't know too many places that would have clothes or lingerie to fit such exaggerated curves. Still, it would be fun to try finding them!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

babytarragon

Gosh, peach pai on a life sized doll would weigh a ton! And be just a little terrifying.

Marq V

Ha ha! Shinegamix means love dolls or full sized silicone sex dolls. There are several companies who make those and they're super expensive and anatomically correct if you get my meaning.

Oh, ok. I have heard of RealDoll and BoyToy dolls that are for the same purpose; now I know of a 3rd maker. I considered getting those at one point to use as a model but the expense AND the faces put me off. Their faces are just not-quite-right, even the anime-like BoyToy dolls aren't really done well in the anime style.

Galfriends at home:

shinegamix

As far as the original question goes, I would LOVE to have a full sized Manami! That would be so much fun to have her ride along with me in the car or take to doll meets! And it would be cool to have her be able to lounge around on the couch and pose doing stuff I can't have my DD Manami do like raid the fridges top shelf. LOL

Of course she'd need to be as light as possible so a large version of the internal frame would need to be in place and the vinyl skin covers would need to be pretty thin to save weight.

The only thing that would be difficult about having Manami in full size is being able to find clothing to fit her DDdy curves and Peach Pai. I don't know too many places that would have clothes or lingerie to fit such exaggerated curves. Still, it would be fun to try finding them!

Billy

nonono they make them to be very lifelike. for modeling purposes. then the perverts use it for sex(the onahole part is sold as option

the company called orient indsutry produces them: http://www.orient-doll.com/

making my triumphant return

Nekopon

No, only because it'll cost as much as rent every month for purchase and upkeep.

Marq V

nonono they make them to be very lifelike. for modeling purposes. then the perverts use it for sex(the onahole part is sold as option

Note to go off topic, but:

I don’t know if you are saying “pervert” with tongue-in-cheek or that is your opinion which, of course, you certainly are entitled to. I realize you also may be using it in the clinical term. Or maybe you were just making a joke.

But many times those of us who collect dolls, especially us males, are labeled as perverts though we don’t use our dolls explicitly for sex (though some do use sexual or sexy themes in their photos). In fact, lets’ remember all the assumptions people make about all of us who collect dolls.

So, even if someone buys a full-size doll for sex, I not only don’t care but I would not automatically call him (or her) a pervert even in the clinical definition. Besides, clinical definitions can and do change; at one point the DSM-I labeled homosexuals as sociopaths.

Anyway, back to the light-hearted fun of the original topic of this thread

• Like 2

Galfriends at home:

puxlavoix

Sex with life size dolls is not to be considered peverted?

Pervert. noun

noun: pervert; plural noun: perverts

ˈpərvərt/

a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

Marq V
Sex with life size dolls is not to be considered peverted?

Pervert. noun

noun: pervert; plural noun: perverts

ˈpərvərt/

a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

According to that definition, ANYONE'S sexuality could be considered abnormal and their behavior could be considered unacceptable. In some peoples' opinion, any sex beyond that which is for procreation is considered abnormal and definitely unacceptable.

Sex dolls or not, it's the concept that everyone has their own idea of what is considered perverted.

• Like 1

Galfriends at home:

ayanenana13

definitely a no for me.

life-size DD would be too creepy..

and imagine if DD are a life-size, and you are actually sharing the outfits [for girls].. hmmm..

i'm sure your DD will stab you while you are asleep.. haha

23413354654_5918c24cf2_t.jpg

Ayane Nana

katnaper

They're quite gorgeous.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

crappyshappyshaw

They're quite gorgeous.

I really like some of their sculpts! Now to get a bjd company that makes sculpts like that...

As for having a life-size DD, I don't think so! xD That woud just be way too big, and I think the anime eyes at that point would be a bit scary. Maybe a size ike 80cm~100cm would be my max, as anything around my height would be so difficult to carry!

katnaper

As for having a life-size DD, I don't think so! xD That woud just be way too big, and I think the anime eyes at that point would be a bit scary. Maybe a size ike 80cm~100cm would be my max, as anything around my height would be so difficult to carry!

I agree. They would be good at Cons I think, kinda like an anime mannequin but I don't really want one for myself. As for the Orient Doll ones, like I said, they are gorgeous but even though its okay for me to have 60 cm girls cuter and sexier than me, I don't think I'd want a life sized one that is.

I'm just wondering though, how the heck is it that the Japanese can come out with these gorgeous silicone dolls that look almost real and yet they're western counterparts look like horrible parodies of a women. Can't they even come up with something a little more lifelike or at the least decent looking. Sorry, the thought crossed my mind when I 'googled' up the companies mentioned out of curiosity.

• Haha 2

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Songbird

I don't think I'd like a DD that big, the shipping alone would be murder. Not to mention the upkeep! It is a cool idea though.

AyaToyBox

The only thing positive is it will be much easier finding clothes

but seriously it mostly end as sex dol -_- and just last week I across some pictures which it shown dollfies being used as onahole very unfortunate that "What has been seen can't be Unseen"

Godzilla44566

I will not buy a dollfie used because of what i have seen in the doll threads on otaku culture board of 4chan.

berettapunk
The only thing positive is it will be much easier finding clothes

but seriously it mostly end as sex dol -_- and just last week I across some pictures which it shown dollfies being used as onahole very unfortunate that "What has been seen can't be Unseen"

I too have seen that of which cannot be unseen upon observation i think its a tragedy if a real dollfie dream or any parts from one are used as such. and such it is our fault for ever browsing the internet in the first place.

My opinion of life sized dollfie dream would be a firm no, part of the attraction for me is their size, too adorable at that size anything larger is just obnoxious. 1/3 scale is where i start and stop. I mean, I get a lil creeped out by the cosplay anime heads as it is. Tho it may also be in part because its usally a female character who now looks like they are 8 ft tall and its a man inside Oh how the world never ceases to amaze me

OMG WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!?!

Yukamina

Why is it discussions about life sized dolls always descends into a talk about sex dolls Same with silicon dolls

I think a life sized DD or BJD would be really awesome, but I don't have the space or money for one. And can you imagine how difficult (and dangerous?) it would be to remove limbs, etc? Or restringing for BJDs? D-storic and Obitsu have life size dolls of the non sex doll variety. I wish there were better head for the Obitsu one, though.

Suzuna

I'd love to have a 1/2 size one, but probably not lifesize.

glassjaw

No. just no,

Maybe you're talking about a Sex doll perhaps? Maybe, but not to the point to use it, its really creepy,

we bought a couple from Japan, I wont say the name since I don't want to endorse it but it was well made and really out of the ordinary.

Its actually amazing, We use it on our booth this year on the Toronto Sex Show, It was outstanding the visitors really like it though we were almost closed down since the dolls features are too.. you know Japan, lets just say something came out from japan, Its hella expensive but its easy to dispose (sold in an another forum which is oriented to that kind of stuff) well its was a nice experience and my friend whose the owner of the booth, wants too keep one guard to his house, yeah right.

I took a couple of cute pictures I might post it on FFM or here but I know its out of the hobby already, but I know a handful of otaku would like it hahaha

baldylox
I took a couple of cute pictures I might post it on FFM or here but I know its out of the hobby already, but I know a handful of otaku would like it hahaha

I'd be interested in seeing those pics if you post them. You can post them here in the "Off Topic" section without any issues I'd think. Not sure where they would go on FFM tho....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.