Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Singer Yuna

Aug 8th ~ Risette's Marukyu Channel ~ Yuna's diary

Singer Yuna

Risette Marukyu channel: Cosplay edition!

9143647694_26b904d243_c.jpg

Rise cosplaying Saber Alter ^^ (wannabe again because no proper wig nor thights)

Also, an update of her sister: she finally left the customs, I got the departure email at 16:30 so she will be here soon, maybe tomorrow maybe the day after ^^

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Singer Yuna

Also, an update of her sister: she finally left the customs, I got the departure email at 16:30 so she will be here soon, maybe tomorrow maybe the day after ^^

It really was the day after...

Well, Rise is happy with her little sister Yuki Shiburin... but she didn't expected one thing...

14660105538_2bdd396eec_c.jpg

Toxic Idols por Singer Yuna.

Another DD was coming...

Here is the full team. Saber Alter 2nd is my BF's gift for our anniversary. He bought her from Yosora, so I'm her adoptive mother now. Her new name is Hanayo ^^

14846719155_5b6cd7a5bf_c.jpg

Family photo por Singer Yuna

So Yuna's diary will have new guests ^^

Eiko82

Your girls all look lovely

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Singer Yuna

Rise's New Adquisitions

15102252997_943d807b45_o.jpg

Yuna fell in love with the Summer Leeke Limited Colors and joined a GOrder with her favorite wig the 102 (now the count is of 5 of the same model). The second and third wigs are from Yosora's, she also ordered another 102, this time in pale torquoise.

First is the Gold Sandy, in the middle one is Unique Lavender, the two of the bottom part are both BrownOlive, the best color for Tear Grants cosplay ^^

Singer Yuna

Been a while since I last posted anything here, so I'd like to take this moment to introduce Hanayo, she's one of the center. This family photo is very special because is so idolish: it reunites Shiburin from Cinderella Girls, Hanayo from Lovelive and Risette from Persona 4, idol madness of my favorite sagas. She's a custom 06 repainted by me (it has been at home for two years, first with a crappy makeup and then this second try) and finally has taken form and personality as Hanayo Koizumi ^^

16318660799_1ec35d4dbb_o.jpgFamily photo by Singer Yuna, on Flickr

Singer Yuna

Marukyu channel: Guest Shiburin16502871321_f18391c318_c.jpg

This time is turn of fashionable street Shiburin ^^ i'm having second thoughts about selling or not the hoodie because I already own one like this but in different color, white.

galatia9

Oh, look at Rise cosplaying Saber!! And what a wig bonanza for Rise! She is lucky to have so many to choose from.

Congratulations on your new lovely arrivals, Singer Yuna! Especially your Saber!

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Singer Yuna
Oh, look at Rise cosplaying Saber!! And what a wig bonanza for Rise! She is lucky to have so many to choose from.

Congratulations on your new lovely arrivals, Singer Yuna! Especially your Saber!

Linda S.

galatia9

Rise loves borrowing wigs from friends ^^

Our Saber Alters are so pretty! (Mental flag: I have to try the alter set on Saber Alter, she never tried it because I don't have a matching wig, maybe I should call my friend Yosoras for borrowing her Alters wig...)

Singer Yuna

Marukyu channel: Guest Hanayo16606428975_c8ddf71f13_c.jpg

This time is turn of Hanayo with a makeup done by me ^^ Wig is also customized and the eyes are a White Dolly Story eyes ^^

seventhfonist

I think this is my favorite thread of all time. She is so adorable. Especially in the Tales of cosplay. Where did you get the costumes? I want to put together a Tear eventually.

Singer Yuna

Risette Marukyu channel: April's fool edition!

35467106740_55a620c784_z.jpg

Scoop!! Rise and her new boyfriend, Don!!!

Also, an update of her sisters: I've created a Family post called Singer Yuna's Fashion Monsters viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17046 now that thanks to Victoria I've got my holy grail and Rise's girlfriend Yuki (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! she already went to a doll meet and to an outdoors photoshoot)

I apologize for my absence in those years, I will try to show my girls more often.

I think this is my favorite thread of all time. She is so adorable. Especially in the Tales of cosplay. Where did you get the costumes? I want to put together a Tear eventually.
It was a local girl who did my Tales cosplays, the Sophie and the maid Tear ones. Sorry for letting you down on the periodicity.

Singer Yuna

Risette Marukyu channel: New wig!

37692296045_0fc2df9fd2_z_d.jpg

Rise trying an aliexpress wig. I love how Alter’s eyes suit with steampunk.

Ie-Aster

She looks amazing with those eyes and that wig!

...I kind of want a Rise now T__T She really looks as if she stepped out of a manga page with that hair style and animetic eyes combined with the more realistic sculpt style. I also enjoy the color scheme you used.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Singer Yuna

Risette Marukyu channel: Steampunk Ladies - Aka Time Force

The first time I took Anastasia for an outdoors photoshoot was this time. There are two ladies that aren’t mine and these are Yosora’s Arle and Rin. Nora (Anya’s name) had a little adventure by her own, doing bungie jumping.

41235391321_f822c8b4cc_z_d.jpg

She looks amazing with those eyes and that wig!

...I kind of want a Rise now T__T She really looks as if she stepped out of a manga page with that hair style and animetic eyes combined with the more realistic sculpt style. I also enjoy the color scheme you used.

If you find her at a decent price don’t wait, because the face is quite unique, such a mix from videogame idol to a bjd. If you put bjd eyes she looks just as a pixar character.

Thanks for the compliments about the color scheme!

Singer Yuna

May 17~ Risette MaruQ Channel

This is Rise testing dioramas in a doll convention (the typical doll convention with terrible light as mustard).

21755186348_93749d51d4_z_d.jpg

CeliathePikachu
May 17~ Risette MaruQ Channel

This is Rise testing dioramas in a doll convention (the typical doll convention with terrible light as mustard).

21755186348_93749d51d4_z_d.jpg

Wow, that diorama is really impressive, I thought it was really outdoors

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

Singer Yuna

Risette Marukyu channel: Guest Nina

15483056396_345e2d7f00_z_d.jpg

Nina seducing the camera with super yellowed Roronshuka’s eyes

Wow, that diorama is really impressive, I thought it was really outdoors

It did its objective then ^^

cfx

The first time I took Anastasia for an outdoors photoshoot was this time. There are two ladies that aren’t mine and these are Yosora’s Arle and Rin. Nora (Anya’s name) had a little adventure by her own, doing bungie jumping.

Love this set of outfits.

Singer Yuna

Risette Marukyu channel: Guest Nora

28602429398_6495669a3e_c_d.jpg

I tried sweet lolita clothes on Nora. The wig and eyes are trying to cosplay Mika Jougasaki im@s idol, but the smile is so sweet she looks an cupcake!

Me too!! I’m fan of steampunk outfits and I’ve been collecting them from time to time (the black one is quite old). Now I have three more but no dolls for display

Ie-Aster

I like how you styled Nora very much! That is a lovely wig, and it goes well with her outfit.

cfx

Me too!! I’m fan of steampunk outfits and I’ve been collecting them from time to time (the black one is quite old). Now I have three more but no dolls for display

I have the Lady Wizard and Lady Archer, have been eyeing the Lady Thief, and now eyeing the Charming Peridot after seeing your picture.

I didn't even realize they had any of these in MDD size.

Silverwing

I was just looking through these pictures and wanted to say that the outfits you chose for your girls are lovely. the Victorian-esque style is very nice and brings out the colors with their hair and faces. Very nice pictures!

Singer Yuna

Risette Marukyu channel: Guest Nagi

41855191645_dd47604df6_b_d.jpg

I tried new eyes on her and she is really beautiful ^^

I was just looking through these pictures and wanted to say that the outfits you chose for your girls are lovely. the Victorian-esque style is very nice and brings out the colors with their hair and faces. Very nice pictures!

Thank you very much, you’re so sweet!

I have the Lady Wizard and Lady Archer, have been eyeing the Lady Thief, and now eyeing the Charming Peridot after seeing your picture.

The MDD is a fairy collection but it suited the group. I feel sorry for showing you more wishlistable outfits u.u

Ie-Aster

Oh man, Nagi really is stunning. Those eyes suit her beautifully. I also like the soft faded color palette of the image; that and the pose and side-glance create a gentle, pensive mood.

cfx
Risette Marukyu channel: Guest Nagi

I tried new eyes on her and she is really beautiful ^^

Those eyes look great.

The MDD is a fairy collection but it suited the group. I feel sorry for showing you more wishlistable outfits u.u

Heh. The fairy sets is one of the things I voted for Volks to rerelease. I see one of the DD ones on Mandarake occasionally but the other seems really hard to find. The composite picture Volks had on the voting page had them sized such I didn't realize the third outfit was MDD sized, and it was shown on a MSD that I didn't realize was a mini doll.