MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Singer Yuna

Aug 8th ~ Risette's Marukyu Channel ~ Yuna's diary

Singer Yuna

Risette Marukyu channel: Guest Nora

40481305782_c02a6acdb2_b.jpg

With Oscar-doll eyes, stolen from Rise's jewerly box xD

Oh man, Nagi really is stunning. Those eyes suit her beautifully. I also like the soft faded color palette of the image; that and the pose and side-glance create a gentle, pensive mood.

I really like all your positive critics on my photos! I'm a fan! Nagi means calm, so the pensive mood is a really good definition. Now Nagi is blushing on the beautiful things you said about her ^^

Risette Marukyu channel: Guest Nagi

I tried new eyes on her and she is really beautiful ^^

Those eyes look great.

I have the Lady Wizard and Lady Archer, have been eyeing the Lady Thief, and now eyeing the Charming Peridot after seeing your picture.

I didn't even realize they had any of these in MDD size.

The MDD is a fairy collection but it suited the group. I feel sorry for showing you more wishlistable outfits u.u

Heh. The fairy sets is one of the things I voted for Volks to rerelease. I see one of the DD ones on Mandarake occasionally but the other seems really hard to find. The composite picture Volks had on the voting page had them sized such I didn't realize the third outfit was MDD sized, and it was shown on a MSD that I didn't realize was a mini doll.

Yes, so great I came to the seller again for more xD 5 pairs are in their way ^^

The whole fairy set is amazing, I was voting it too ^^

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Singer Yuna

Risette's MaruQ channel

10679059484_594e066847_b.jpg

Orchidcat's Millhi with her cousin Rise. Taken at 2013.

Eiko82

Such cute photos

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Singer Yuna

Jul 15th~ Risette MaruQ Channel

40199467975_0dcedce0ab_b_d.jpg

Stealing Nora’s aquamarine eyes ^^

Such cute photos
Thank you very much Eiko! My Rise is glad to hear that from you and your persona family ^^

Ie-Aster

I'm glad you've been enjoying my comments! I have been enjoying your photos

The detailing on Rise's uniform is super cool. Is it from one of the Persona games? I'm actually not at all familiar with them.

The haziness of the blue eyes also give her a rather otherworldly look. I really like this type of eye where the pupil is lighter-colored because of the otherworldly atmosphere it creates.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Anna-neko

ahhhhh, Risette's has become P3's protag!! That is amazing, and she'd fit right in at The Dark Hour

Singer Yuna
I'm glad you've been enjoying my comments! I have been enjoying your photos

The detailing on Rise's uniform is super cool. Is it from one of the Persona games? I'm actually not at all familiar with them.

The haziness of the blue eyes also give her a rather otherworldly look. I really like this type of eye where the pupil is lighter-colored because of the otherworldly atmosphere it creates.

If I finally do a Rise photobook you will be my first beta test. I really am a fan of the meaning you find in the most simple photo ^^

Yes! It’s gekkoukan school uniform, from P3.

ahhhhh, Risette's has become P3's protag!! That is amazing, and she'd fit right in at The Dark Hour
Yes Chise! She changed schools again xD there are three navigators on tartarus now, Mitsuru, Fuuka and Risette xD

Risette Marukyu channel: Cosplay edition!

28559031857_21dd40caa0_k_d.jpg

Dedicated to Ie-Aster, another eerie look xD this time Rise is cosplaying Anne Takamaki (P5) in red kimono ^^

Ie-Aster
If I finally do a Rise photobook you will be my first beta test. I really am a fan of the meaning you find in the most simple photo ^^

Ah, I'm honored! It would be super cool if you were to do a Rise photobook. I've seen some of the Japanese photographers selling their photobooks at Dolpa, and one day I'd like to own a collection of DD photobooks. It would be so cool to be able to leaf through the pages and see everyone's different photographic styles and beautiful Dollfies.

Dedicated to Ie-Aster, another eerie look xD this time Rise is cosplaying Anne Takamaki (P5) in red kimono ^^

Thank you for the dedication! It made my day to see that xD This is such a lovely shot. I especially like the color tones, with the cyan shadows both coordinating well with her eyes to create the eerie mood, and setting off the vivid red of the kimono beautifully. The style reminds me of some of the photographs in the #indy_photolife photography tag on Twitter -- the use of color, the slight otherworldliness of the image, and the use of traditional Japanese elements are all things that often appear in those photographs. (I'm not sure too much of the origins of the tag, since my Japanese is very poor, but I believe it is from an independent/alternative photography zine.)

Singer Yuna

I was planning to go this weekend with Rise as Ann for an outdoors photoshoot, for including a couple of them in the future DD doujin.

Anyway...I had this floating head since 2015 and now I show you her new look. Do you recognize her?

30954858998_cc1729f0a7_k_d.jpg

Ie-aster, thanks for your words as always...I have pending commenting in some of your photos ^^

Ie-Aster

Ah, how cute! I like the soft style of the faceup, and her pose and cheerful outfit go very well with her wide eyes and happy smile.

I look forward to seeing the shots from the outdoor photoshoot, too.

Singer Yuna

Risette Marukyu channel: New adquisitions edition!

Today we have guests Nora and Aurora inspectioning the new loot arrived from far away sent by Ccreations87’s family, thank you very muuuuuchhh~~~

31975345737_9cda5324d2_k_d.jpg

They don’t want to change their matching clothes so Shiburin stole the best piece. She only had time for trying on the Angellstudio pastel outfit but she is so lovely <3 come on, don’t be so shy Rin, show us the dress

Koyuki: I can’t find my shoes, if you find me shoes I’ll see if I pose

Editors note: my plan for doing a DD photobook is cancelled because I don’t find good enough photos, I feel them empty and it saddes me so I don’t want to do it anymore.

Singer Yuna

Risette MaruQ channel: Guest Koyuki!

With latest loot I added to the wardrobe one more Angellstudio outfit. This is a wig test between 3 wigs

33097821158_2efeda0115_b_d.jpg

32032246387_31626a1e00_k_d.jpg

46059706855_2c760e8bbe_o_d.jpg

She seems confortable with the Purple ones I bought from Uriko in this marketplace

Singer Yuna

Risette MaruQ channel: Guest Nagi!

I got Kaede’s outfit from a split with Ash and Nagi tried on...she is a really good Kaede Takagaki copycat mhyehehe.

47094286102_838529199b_c.jpgKaede Takagaki by I ℒℴѵℯ Blue, en Flickr

Also, damn wig!!!

merry-go-round

With Kaede's outfit, she is adorable!

At home : Hanae (DDS Chihaya)

Singer Yuna
With Kaede's outfit, she is adorable!

Thank you very much Merry-chan!

An Anastasia photo for your darling!

40084448733_7c6c080b77_c.jpg

BeyondTime

That outfit is really perfect for Anastasia.

Volks really needs to make Minami to go with Anya and Ranko.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Singer Yuna
Anastasia is beautiful in Kirika's outfit.

Thaaanks! Her, blushing right now, is noticeable due to her semiwhite skin!

In the end she dressed like this because I didn’t want to put her default for the first time. I’ve got pending a group photo with Shiburin and Kaede with their defaults too.

That outfit is really perfect for Anastasia.

Volks really needs to make Minami to go with Anya and Ranko.

Please, not more cool idols xD I really love them (and Minami is quite famous) but the Volks’ scales are so biased! Lots of cool and only a few passion/cute. They should try an Anzu Futaba MDD instead ^^

BeyondTime
Lots of cool and only a few passion/cute. They should try an Anzu Futaba MDD instead ^^

No Anzu without Kirari and an Anzu carrying pouch.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Singer Yuna

Risette MaruQ channel: Guest Nagi!

47166903972_4901dfbefe_c.jpgKaede Takagaki by I ℒℴѵℯ Blue, en Flickr

Lots of cool and only a few passion/cute. They should try an Anzu Futaba MDD instead ^^

No Anzu without Kirari and an Anzu carrying pouch.

The only chance for a Kirari doll I see (not Volks because if they’re not doing standard males, how can even do a taller bigsis size) is that granado’s vindoll creates a vingirl and had the same size as the male frame xD and then she can go with her Anzu pouch xD

Pd. I hope nobody notice Nagi stealing the semiwhite body xD

Singer Yuna

Risette MaruQ channel

Testing links

Edited by Singer Yuna

HazelMaze

I've had a lot of fun looking through all of this! I look forward to future diary entries!

Singer Yuna
1 hour ago, HazelMaze said:

I've had a lot of fun looking through all of this! I look forward to future diary entries!

Thanks for your patience browsing years of content xD

not all posts are happy ones, that outfit stained Koyuki’s neck and head so next month I have to do a cleaning 🧼 

cfx
3 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

not all posts are happy ones, that outfit stained Koyuki’s neck and head so next month I have to do a cleaning 🧼

Ugh. I have that outfit and after noticing the lack of lining combined with that color, I've been afraid to even try it on. I guess my worry is justified. Getting a custom-painted head stained would be a nightmare too.

• Thanks 1

cfx

I just took another look at this outfit as I had forgotten details of its construction. The red is white lined so should be pretty safe other than possible threads or edges that contact. But I see the brown leather-like collar has no kind of protection. Is that what stained Koyuki I assume?

Looking at it, I figure attempting to wash or soak this would damage the outfit, and probably also reduce the effectiveness of the white lining since it would probably get dyed red.

I really like this outfit but it may not be worth the risk to use.

@onion6@

I appreciate you bringing this up. :classic_smile: We have an old thread or two about outfits that stain, or don't, with people's experiences. But they're not very organized or easy to find information in. With some of the features of the new forum I'd like to try to do that again, with maybe some additional information like it would be nice to know some kind of timeframes on staining i.e. I've tried various outfits on just to see how they look and only maybe have them on for an hour or so and generally haven't gotten staining doing that, though I know there are some that stain immediately on contact.