Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Yami Usagi

Yami Usagi's Photo Album

Yami Usagi

Today I am introducing baby 9S 😌IMG_1252.jpeg.8b261b3ceaf0e4eb3929b27046e5704c.jpeg

TBH I rushed him and baby 2B which really shows on him, so there are some things I’d like to redo, but officially he is born.

IMG_1241.jpeg.c040f8a8957606d23570a60f3f2de28f.jpeg

Actually going through with these dolls was impulsive of me, but I do not regret them at all! I consider them children for my Dollfies 🤭

• Like 13

SonataAvalon
25 minutes ago, Yami Usagi said:

IMG_1241.jpeg.c040f8a8957606d23570a60f3f2de28f.jpegActually going through with these dolls was impulsive of me, but I do not regret them at all! I consider them children for my Dollfies

Despite rushing them, you have done well.

I want them to find happiness as they are precious Marshmallows to me now...

...I want to be the digital adoptive father now...

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

Yami Usagi
22 hours ago, SonataAvalon said:

Despite rushing them, you have done well.

I want them to find happiness as they are precious Marshmallows to me now...

...I want to be the digital adoptive father now...

Awww marshmallows 😭 that’s a cute way to think of them. 

• Like 1

SonataAvalon
14 hours ago, Yami Usagi said:

Awww marshmallows 😭 that’s a cute way to think of them. 

I didn't expect this reply! I thought it felt creepy to reply like this! Thanks!

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

Yami Usagi

2B, 9S, and I had a VERY exciting weekend traveling down to Orlando for the Nier concert. I cosplayed but taking my dolls too made it extra exciting. It was so nice having them sit on my lap during the show ahaha. A lot of people came up to me to talk about them too!! I printed out postcards of some of my doll photos that I gave to anyone who talked to me about them~ It really was so so fun. I just put out a big video on my YouTube about the trip, so I feel like I’ve said plenty about it already.

One of the coolest parts was taking them to the meet & greet! It was a blur so I don’t have a lot to say about the actual experience which is why I’m glad there’s a picture! IMG_1913.jpeg.4242494a0d81bb57a9726358d94692fd.jpeg
2B was hidden behind 9S. Oops… Also I look greasy asf. This was at 1 am after I’d been in makeup all day. They also had us wait outside. Then photographed us in front of an orange curtain. Ouch

VIPs get autographs as well. Of course I had to get my most precious Nier items signed…

IMG_1782.jpeg.33f0ca9eccc77e6a7917286a5da781c1.jpeg

There are smarter ways to get autographs but I don’t care. There are also smarter ways to get a doll autographed but I don’t care.

I wanted the signatures to be like tattoos! I’m still getting used to them being there tbh. I even woke up panicked that night like “What have I done?!” But I’ll get used to it and I enjoy having my dolls be more special.

My favorite autograph is this one 

IMG_1788.jpeg.f7912a5324b21812baf014ac321f7827.jpeg

Some of the others I wish I had thought out the placement better, but this one I knew from even before I got the tickets. 

Unforgettable for sure!!

• Like 18

BlueSerenity13

Your babies are adorable! You can always go back and tweak anything you don't like later 🥰 And it's so cool you got your big dolls autographed, sounds like you had an amazing experience ❤

• Like 1

Yami Usagi

I’ve been experimenting with making tiny brooches since I love wearing them with my own clothes. They’re magnetic to avoid puncturing the clothes and the magnets aren’t very strong, but it is good for my own at home photos. It inspired me to put together new gothic outfits (their wardrobe has grown a bit since they wore these last too), so today I took some pictures.

IMG_2088.jpeg.816001607407b4d2c129dd8a8c10b5ad.jpeg

I almost went to the park since I’ve been looking for wisteria, but this tree in my yard was looking especially nice.

IMG_2066.jpeg.9b1c193555b86d5f36d5d59ac78c3609.jpeg

I think I’ve done well keeping my compositions fresh, but these two are probably due for some new hands to expand posing options. (Len cries for attention in the background)

IMG_1977.jpeg.8014e1a4996a2d9cf63868d20b674810.jpeg

I picked up that chair recently at an antique store. None of the pictures featuring it came out good except this one. Also, 9S’ vest is repurposed from a bondage set I got from the free pile at a meet. I love the aesthetic of it, so I always get them when I can. He can’t quite pull it off though…

• Like 11

Yami Usagi

Almost forgot to share these. Before heading back home from Orlando, we went to Disney Springs. I took the babies for a few pictures.

Last time I took the Dollfies for outdoor photos, but I can tell I wasn’t totally comfortable because my posing isn’t great in those photos. These are still casual, but it doesn’t really matter.

IMG_1738.jpeg.8aff6626a46c2e807f548aab3067f973.jpeg

IMG_1730.jpeg.70aba54a67c2fb2c68c4f92e7c5e7838.jpeg

IMG_1729.jpeg.93a3e8a7d4f22a2f600b18e230cae597.jpeg

• Like 8

Tira

I think it's adorable that they both have the ribbons from the Machine Sisters! 

Yami Usagi
39 minutes ago, Tira said:

I think it's adorable that they both have the ribbons from the Machine Sisters! 

Ehehe thank you! Thought that’d be a cute way to differentiate them from the big dolls

Yami Usagi

I saw some new flowers in the front yard, so taking a few photos was mandatory. I got over there with not much good lighting left so I regrettably didn’t get too many pictures. Like I said last time though, I think I need to invest in more hands before trying another big shoot. 2B also has a new outfit otw that’s taking its sweet time. 

Anyway this is 9S in his girl boss era.

IMG_2404.jpeg.1a69fb45cfd5fb22984454b89f983b0f.jpeg
I got the chair this week from an antique store. No more chairs for me though. Unless I can find a throne or something super Victorian.

IMG_2409.jpeg.0b9a04e9c7b96b0b400062773aaa055b.jpeg
And here’s a profile shot. He’s so pretty ehehe.

• Like 5

Yami Usagi

A while back I had some extra cash and decided to order from Melody C. I keep an eye on Melody C and Psycholab because I love some of their past releases. A recent one hasn’t totally gripped me (I especially want a boy outfit) but I decided to have my first set be Sweet Devil which is a jirai kei look. I far prefer lolita to jirai kei to be honest. But 2B’s last two outfits have been lolita, and I wanted to try a different silhouette. 9S keeps ending up as her ouji accessory as well, which isn’t my ideal, so I thought this would be a chance to get him in a more street wear inspired style to match. 

I got the set in monochrome. They had pink as well, but I dress these two in monochrome as much as possible.

IMG_2806.jpeg.41623c40b992468fde0b566086f95ad8.jpeg
The set is a top and skirt, and I got the matching headband and ruffle socks as well. I ended up putting her in thigh highs though as the skirt is very short and her proportions felt off otherwise.

For a jirai kei set, I like it a lot. The top feels very Edwardian and doesn’t have the cold shoulders or lacing I usually dislike. I also went with regular heels instead of platforms. In short, I was able to make it my own enough that I have zero regrets. 
———————-

Today’s photo shoot was done in some cute flowers blooming in our front yard. I’ve had my eye on them and was waiting for this outfit to come in. Once I grabbed 9S, I realized this is the perfect chance to recreate a scene I like a lot— the meadow scene from Twilight LOL

I was a Twilight hater for years, but I’ve softened up to the movies as a fun thing to watch (I also love a messed up little romance). I had wanted to recreate it with cosplay, but dolls are much easier. 

Here are some of the scenes I was inspired by 🤭

IMG_2794.jpeg.711c3a9c78c4877b8063fec4507986da.jpeg

IMG_2800.jpeg.c2b7fde214a44609a73d6c58320cc700.jpeg

IMG_2792.jpeg.19ecda05ea558d6101584d0baaead211.jpeg

IMG_2803.jpeg.bdddb226d01c9e3f180310a7b2f5957b.jpeg

IMG_2719.jpeg.b128d2fa35b60d93651c5c70a2cd7f4d.jpeg

IMG_2802.jpeg.ff40409318d22c39978724122eb070b6.jpeg

Using movie scenes as inspiration was really fun! I’ll have to try this more often since it took the pressure of coming up with compositions off of me.

This is also the most romantic shoot I’ve done with them 🫢 I’m not opposed to the idea—it’s just a little embarrassing posing them that way.

Here are some bonus shots!

IMG_2805.jpeg.3be380d2779cc3d5eb4ee6444dc67c92.jpeg

IMG_2804.jpeg.e2e51be336f36b91d74cd6f28e8d3c12.jpeg

Imagine taking these in the front yard. Imagine being me…

IMG_2801.jpeg.1e02e8ae819a2b0d71612dd041aa0962.jpeg

Thanks for reading!!

• Like 10

CeliathePikachu

All your photos are absolutely gorgeous!!!! 😭

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

Yami Usagi
16 hours ago, CeliathePikachu said:

All your photos are absolutely gorgeous!!!! 😭

Thank you thank you!! I’m super proud of how these recent ones came out! 🥹

• Like 1

Zai

I think I commented earlier on how much I love your 9S and 2B, as well as your shots in general, so just reiterating that and also wanted to thank you for giving the names of those clothing stores - the stuff is gorgeous and their style runs along the same lines as my Stoli’s does so I’m in love. The clothes look magnificent on 2B! And 9S is looking as dapper as always~ 🥰

Vinyl friends: Stoli (DD Y’shtola), Raili, Yuzuha and Minami-senpai (Azone PureNeemo).
Future friends: DD Alisaie, DD Alphinaud, DD Icon and a TinyFox friend or two. 
Maybe future friends: DD 2B, DD 9S, DD Luka

Yami Usagi
14 hours ago, Zai said:

I think I commented earlier on how much I love your 9S and 2B, as well as your shots in general, so just reiterating that and also wanted to thank you for giving the names of those clothing stores - the stuff is gorgeous and their style runs along the same lines as my Stoli’s does so I’m in love. The clothes look magnificent on 2B! And 9S is looking as dapper as always~ 🥰

Yesss their stuff is so good! I especially love that they have an international store. I know there’s plenty of other shops on Booth, but the extra step is safeguarding me from going crazy on doll clothes. 
psycholab put up a new set today, so I’m doing my best to resist 🙂↕️

• Like 1

Yami Usagi

This past weekend, I took 9S to my first ever Renn Faire. My options were to cosplay or bring a doll and be twins. I dressed as a little prince. My friend who makes horn accessories made him a little unicorn horn. I had one too!IMG_2953.jpeg.c9caca9c36abff6f69116ddca93b34fe.jpeg

My favorite place to take him was the fairy glen

IMG_2954.jpeg.dde66e94d58a4476cdcd33a5e99ab74e.jpeg

A few people talked to me about him.
It was fun!IMG_2890.jpeg.62ec30564c4273ec61a442bcec049b5b.jpeg

• Like 8

Yami Usagi

This week, Len had his first outing!

I originally decided against going to Miku Expo (I went all out for Nier) but tickets sunk within my price range the week before, so I bought myself some cheap seats just to have a fun time. This was my second Miku concert & I had a ton of fun going with no agenda other than to hang out (I was in the floor section last time which is more immersive but a lil stressful).

I wore my Senbonzakura cosplay and took Len along in his matching outfit. He ended up being super popular! I brought postcards of his photos to hand out, and had none left over. I even met two other Dollfies! Len’s first time meeting other vocaloids. 

IMG_3048.jpeg.60139318d2dc40b5447be18523e5f7ff.jpeg

I went with a friend but since I wasn’t in the VIP area, I ended up in different lines & sitting alone. It wasn’t a problem at all though as everyone I chatted with in line was super friendly and fun to chat with. The Nier concert was very structured, so this one had a totally different vibe and felt more like tailgating before the show. We arrived a few hours before the show started, so there was plenty of time to buy merch and chill.

IMG_3064.jpeg.63166f2657a3970f0a82d9d5c2385097.jpeg

My view of the show was about as good as what I paid. I was by the aisle and people coming up and down the stairs was distracting. There was also light pollution from the concessions.

Considering I went all out for Nier to get front row VIP with an autograph session, it’s funny how you truly get out what you put into an experience. I am not as crazy about Vocaloid though, so I wasn’t bothered by having something simpler. I’ll always consider myself a fan even if my knowledge doesn’t go much past 2010, so I didn’t know most of the songs. And I mean it. I knew two when I looked up the setlist, so I got myself ready by listening to the songs a day or two before. I liked the beginning of the show, but the songs in the middle were a little samey. I’m also sad Len only sang twice 🥲 I remember it being mostly Miku, but I love his voice and how energetic his dancing is so much. I’d have loved to see more or to see him sing a song I really like.

But overall, zero regrets about going! I don’t think I’d go out of my way again to see Miku, but if she ever comes back to Atlanta, Id love to go again!

IMG_3060.jpeg.f9e9197cbe5fec7a21b8e97fced1f863.jpeg

• Like 2

Yami Usagi

Some 9S centric photos. I took him to work to sit on my desk and snapped a few pics after closing. 

IMG_3421.jpeg.f149c14d6d79dac4297eebd6158720ea.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg.2009bf69804999103d7816b445f34c7e.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg.101f71056cdc265ddb7e96d2f12d60a8.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg.00822310daf05ccf49de8cf279c69d3b.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg.ba8c6dae6e091027f45bdf2e62dacd45.jpeg

I take a lot of pictures of him and 2B together. I was a little worried I had forgotten how to do good solo pictures, but i think it’s because I didn’t have a cool location. I just wish I’d brought his blindfold!

The area in the last few photos reminds me of the bunker, so I will bring 2B and their blindfolds next time! 

• Like 5

Yami Usagi

IMG_3554.jpeg.9cd6704460730a70aed93437e0a83e5b.jpeg

Photo I took yesterday for Mother’s Day. I feel like a little kid playing house when I pose the dollfies with the babies ahahaha 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1